Monica: Building on Her Past Experience - Cover

Monica: Building on Her Past Experience

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After her Playboy photo shoot, Monica was immediately contacted by an adult film company in L.A. and she decided to cast her future in the porn actress business. Her first venture was a total success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Celebrity   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Monica had never really thought her new career as a porn actress would go as well and as far as it had since she'd made her first contact with the adult film executives. Now she knew that she was definitely very popular in the business where men and women enjoyed watching and knowing about young men and women who used their bodies to sexually satisfy themselves and their audiences as they had sex in front of the cameras. Monica thought back to her days in college when she'd contemplated an acting career and realized that now she was doing that even though in a way she'd never imagined before.

Monica brought all of her life experiences to her work as a rising porn film starlet, and she was continually amazed at the large numbers of people who seemed to enjoy her work. She thought back to the various boyfriends she'd had in high school and college and then the affairs she'd enjoyed having with different guys. She especially thought of the sexual experiences she'd had with Bill and she knew that her notoriety with him had done nothing to hurt her "name recognition" as a porn star. When people saw the name "Monica" now, they knew who it referred to.

Monica decided she was going to bring one more tool into her little "bag of secrets" for her own publicity and she made some contacts and then set up some initial dates for her to perform on-stage as an exotic dancer. Monica made sure the clubs she scheduled were also open to potential live sex in their acts because she had some wild ideas she wanted to try out. Finally, the night arrived and Monica was at the "Wild Horseshoe Club" in Wilderness, Idaho and she was introduced to the audience and Monica strolled out on the stage to do her live with music striptease routine.

Monica came out dressed in what appeared to be a business outfit with sexy blouse and pants but asher music routine played, she quickly began undulating and dancing back and forth in front of the audience. When it quickly came time for Monica to start shedding her stage outfit, she made an obvious overture to her sexual past by prancing and moving around and then visibly letting the audience see the waistband of her thong. That move brought all kinds of catcalls and applause as everyone knew precisely what Monica was hinting at.

Then, Monica rapidly moved into the musical segment where her blouse came off and was quickly followed by her pants as those two items ripped away, leaving only the sexy revealing bra top and thong panty she had on underneath them. Then, Monica danced and moved around more in front of the audience and then she selected a sexy male audience member who was the unknowing focus of her dance attentions. She began to focuse her gaze and her actions more and more in front of him and when she got the bra top off, revealing her sexy big D-cup tits to the audience's view, she quickly followed that with the thong when she undid the hook that held it on and now she was naked and ready to do a very erotic and very live lap-dance.

Monica moved over in front of the guy she'd selected and she could see that he was already hard. She sway and danced in front of him and her own body heat and perspiration heightened the sensual aroma of her sexy perfume she'd worn that night. When Monica let it be obvious she was going to do a lap dance, she bent over and quickly unzipped her male customer's pants and she watched as he reached in, pulling out his erect hardon. Monica's horny pussy was streaming her own juices, and she swayed and danced in front of this lucky guy and then she saw that he was stroking his hard meat and she moved in front of him and then she straddled his lap and as she moved forward onto his lap, she grabbed his cock and guided the swollen cockhead up into her pussy lips. The music continued playing erotically and when Monica mounted her male admirer, she settled down onto his hardon and then began writhing up and down on his hard cock until she felt herself exploding in orgasm. Monica's orgasm was quickly followed by this lucky guy's climax shooting his jism deep up into her pussy and she orgasmed again when she felt his cum exploding deep inside her.

When Monica finished him off, she slid up off his cock and it was coated in her juices and his cum and she walked up onto the stage, bowing to the roar of applause and catcalls as Monica Lewinsky, porn star supreme, walked off the stage and into the rest of her career as a porn film star.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.