Monica: Building on Her Past Experience - Cover

Monica: Building on Her Past Experience

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After her Playboy photo shoot, Monica was immediately contacted by an adult film company in L.A. and she decided to cast her future in the porn actress business. Her first venture was a total success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Celebrity   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Monica began to pick up the pace of her porn film acting, and she soon found the studio publicists standing ready to help her get more publicity and visibility to further enhance her rapidly budding porn actress reputation and public following.

One thing the publicists found much easier with Monica than many porn film actresses was the fact that she'd come to the business with a reputation already established. In one meeting, one of her female publicists told Monica that not only was she an easy person for them to promote because of her previous history and reputation but that she was also a very sexy and attractive young woman and that her on-screen work in nude modeling and then in her fuck movies had really garnered a lot of very positive response for her on-camera work.

"Thanks for saying that," Monica said as she looked the young publicist, Lindsey, in the eyes and really noticed the young woman just about her age for the first time. She'd heard the nice things Lindsey had said about her, and as she'd heard the girl, Monica began to realize that she was hearing Lindsey saying things that she wasn't actually expressing.

"Lindsey, I really love what I'm doing, and I guess I've always had these sort of exhibitionist tendencies but it was only my experience with Bill that made me realize that I was pretty sexy and I was willing to take my clothes off and let people see my body. So, that's why I took them up on their offer to do adult movies when they asked me," Monica said.

Monica sat looking at Lindsey and she felt her heart rate increase as she admired how pretty and sexy Lindsey looked in the blouse and skirt she was wearing. Monica was dressed similarly and she felt her nipples harden as she realized that the bisexual interests she thought she was picking up from the young blonde's comments had actually started to turn her on.

"Lindsey, I really appreciate what you've said, but can I be honest with you?" Monica asked as she shifted in her seat, looking down and seeing that her nipples were pressed out hard against her bra and the front of her button-up blouse.

"Sure, Monica, I hope you'll always be honest with me," Lindsey said as she looked at Monica and smiled broadly.

"You're turning me on, Lindsey; you've said a lot of nice things about how easy I am to work with and that you love representing me, but you also said I was pretty and that you thought I was very sexy on-screen," Monica said as she felt her pussy starting to get very wet.

"You're turning me on, too, Monica," Lindsey said and she stood and walked over to where Monica had been sitting in a chair while they'd been talking. Lindsey leaned over, and she met Monica's lips in a very sexy moist kiss between two sexy young women who've suddenly acknowledged their sexual awareness and desire for each other.

Monica wasn't at all taken back or surprised by Lindsey's sudden movement into intimacy with her, and she loved the feel of Lindsey's hand closing over her left breast as they both lost themselves in their mutually hungry kiss together. Monica let Lindsey kiss her for a few moments and caress her full rounded breast and then she reached up, cupping Lindsey's smaller but very sexy B-cup breasts, too. She flicked her fingers over the hard nipples of Lindsey's tits that were also already erect in arousal and Monica knew where this was leading very rapidly.

"Monica, I've been wanting you but I figured there was no way," Lindsey said as she broke off their kiss to see what Monica planned to do next. She looked into Monica's eyes and saw the hot lusty fire of sexual desire burning there just as she felt it herself. Lindsey moved more in front of Monica as she sat there, and then she reached down, smoothly starting to unbutton and open Monica's sexy silk blouse that looked so hot and wonderful covering her full D-cup tits. Monica let Lindsey begin to additional foreplay of getting her blouse open and when Lindsey had the blouse unbuttoned down to her waist, she reached in between Monica's full breasts, flicked the front closure clasp open and peeled the left cup of Monica's bra back away from the sexy breast nestling inside it. Lindsey moved in between Monica's legs, wrapping her smooth hand around Monica's titty and she locked her lips on the erect nipple, sucking on it while she peeled the other bra cup back too, and began diddling and playing with Monica's bared right breast at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.