Monica: Building on Her Past Experience - Cover

Monica: Building on Her Past Experience

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After her Playboy photo shoot, Monica was immediately contacted by an adult film company in L.A. and she decided to cast her future in the porn actress business. Her first venture was a total success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Celebrity   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Monica had quickly gotten more and more confident in her newfound career as an adult photo model and porn star. She'd never envisioned her life would take such a direction, but now she felt so confident with her own physical beauty and she'd quickly discovered that her innate sexual skills and tastes seemed to be what turned her audiences on bigtime.

When Monica met with her producer and director after returning from her successful home visit, she found herself confronted with one of the most challenging film role she'd ever done. She read through the script and then looked up, "So you want me to have sex with about 10 guys at the same time?" Monica asked as she looked into the director's face.

"Yes, Monica, this will really try out your sexual creativeness and your stamina. We want you to engage in oral, vaginal and anal sex with group of at least 10 guys. Can you handle that? Think you're up for the challenge? We've got confidence you can do it or we wouldn't even consider asking this role of you," the director said as he did wonder if Monica was going to be able to convincingly engage in sex with such a group of male porn actors. They'd all find out soon enough.

"Sure, I can do that. It'll be nice and very sexy to have 10 horny well-hung guys wanting to get it on with me in front of the film camera," Monica said. "When are we going to start shooting?" she asked.

"Tomorrow morning, if that's OK with you, Monica," Stan, the director said.

"Sure, that's fine; let's do it," Monica said and she got up and went to wardrobe to see what clothes they'd have her wear before they got to the sexy fuck portions of the film.

The next morning, Monica had enjoyed a good night's sleep and she'd actually gone home and had a very hot masturbation session with her favorite vibrator before she fell asleep.

The script called for Monica to be a party girl who was hired to entertain business interests of her company. The hidden intent was that Monica would do whatever was needed to get the customers to give her company their business, and she would go out with them, and end the evening providing whatever sexual favors were needed to show them a good time. This script laid it out so that a large retinue of folks from one of the companies came to their town and in the end, Monica ended up having a sex party with about 10 male employees and ended up fucking and sucking all of them there in a 10 on 1 sex orgy before everyone had gotten their turn.

In order to convey the "nature" of Monica's character, wardrobe had picked out a very sexy low-cut dress for her that would look as though it was meant to be nice for entertaining but it would be nicely low cut to give a great look at her ample cleavage and to emphasize the large sexiness of her full rounded D-cup tits. And, the skirt of the dress was cut high enough above the knees that it was obvious that Monica's character was rather slutty and enjoyed having the task of fucking customers and giving them whatever sexual favors they wanted while at the same time she was loving the opportunity of fucking, sucking and being used by all these horny guys.

Monica had been paired up with the head of the company's contingent and his name was Sam. She and Sam had been spending the evening together, and he'd had his hands all over her sexy ass and on her tits. On the way up to the penthouse where Monica was going to be entertaining, he'd groped her and nearly had his hand down the bodice of her dress. He had gotten the skirt of her dress pulled up and he'd slid one hand down inside the skimpy material of Monica's thong and when they got to the penthouse, Sam was more than ready to fuck her. He had known that the other members of his company group were coming up behind them, and Monica didn't really care. She was more than willing to take on however many men were wanting to play with her.

Sam had Monica over on the couch in front of a large plate glass window there in the penthouse and he soon ad her black dress unzipped and then he had it off her and she was sitting there in only a very sexy demi-bra and the skimpy thong she'd worn. Sam quickly had her bra unfastened in the front and then he was sitting there with Monica's tits bared, his lips sucking and playing with her sexy big aroused nipples as he had his hand down in her thong and was already stroking across her wet shaved pussy and hot sexy clit.

"You've got wonderful hands, Sam," Monica said as she laid back and let him have his way with her. Monica knew that her job was to give the customer whatever he wanted; if he wanted to be the initiator and aggressor in their sex play, that was her job to let him take the lead. If the customer wanted her to service him and take the initiative, Monica had certainly demonstrated the ability to do that in her earlier work experience and she could certainly do whatever the camera wanted her to do in her porn film acting.

Sam quickly had his fingers not only caressing over Monica's shaved pussy and he soon had two fingers inside her tight cunt and he was finger fucking her. Her tits were right there -- all he had to do was take a nipple in his lips or a tit in his hand and play with her. Then, as Sam was busy getting it on with Monica, they heard the door to the penthouse suite come open, and in came eight more guys. They all came over and were watching Monica and Sam in action and then Monica heard them talking as she noticed their shirts starting to come off and she heard the distinctive sound of zippers coming down as these horny customers got ready for Monica to service them or for them to take their turn with her on the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.