Monica: Building on Her Past Experience - Cover

Monica: Building on Her Past Experience

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After her Playboy photo shoot, Monica was immediately contacted by an adult film company in L.A. and she decided to cast her future in the porn actress business. Her first venture was a total success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Celebrity   Cheating   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Monica had been pursuing her new career in porn films for nearly six months when she got that phone call she'd longed for, but now that it arrived, she wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to him or not. Bill had disavowed any connections with her after their sexy activities had become known but now that Monica had established a national reputation as a very sexy woman and a very accomplished porn film actress, Bill couldn't resist trying to make contact again.

"Hello, Monica," Bill said as he sat by the phone, rubbing the hard bulge of his cock inside his pants. If Monica gave him the responses he expected, like she used to, he'd soon get his cock out and start stroking himself to get off in a renewal of their previous phone sex relationship.

"Hello," Monica said, not quite sure now that she had the chance, what she'd say to this man that she'd formerly been so in love with. What did he want from her, Monica thought, as she sat and envisioned how he used to look and she wondered if he was as sexy and as hot today as he had been back when they'd been intimately involved.

"How are you, Monica?" Bill asked, realizing he wasn't getting the normal warm reception he used to get. "Are you doing OK?" he asked as he started unzipping his pants and then pulled his hard erect cock from his pants and began to jack himself up and down. Monica had already gotten comfortable for the night and she was sitting there in only a loosely fitting T-shirt and a pair of bikini panties and nothing more. No bra to encumber her large full breasts and as she started listening to Bill's voice and old feelings and experiences started coming back to her, she looked down and saw that her nipples were hard, pressing out hotly against the front of her T-shirt.

Monica couldn't believe what she actually said next: "Bill, I have missed you so much. Why has it been so long since you've called me? I know it would be hard for us to be together, but we were good weren't we? Why haven't you called before now?" Monica said and she decided that since Bill had called her, she'd let him control the conversation and she'd see where this was leading.

"Monica, I know you might not believe this, but I've really missed you," Bill said as he began to think about the times he and Monica had enjoyed phone sex before and the intimate experiences they'd shared in his office when they were alone. He remembered different things she'd done with him, and it made him grow even harder and hornier. "You were so sexy with me, Monica," Bill said.

Monica loved Bill's voice and she loved his brash boldness that he could call her again and act as thought nothing had ever happened to dampen their sexual ardor and desire for each other. Why hadn't he ever taken the chance to fuck her, she asked herself as she felt her heart start to beat faster and her pussy began to grow wet.

"You know, Bill, I would have gladly been much sexier with you than you'd ever let me be," Monica reminded Bill, and she could hear him give an audible moan as she bluntly reminded him of possibilities that she felt he had stupidly denied them both. "I'd have gladly fucked you, Bill. You know that. We played like you were doing me over the phone but you usually wouldn't even let me suck your cock until you came, and you sure never did want to let me take your cock in my pussy and fuck you, baby," Monica said as she closed her eyes and slipped a hand up underneath her T-shirt as she felt herself growing increasingly hot. Her nipples were both very hard now, and she wanted to cum. She needed to cum and she wanted Bill to take her there.

"Monica, I've seen all the things you've been doing lately, and I'm very impressed. I'm very pleased for you, baby, and I can tell you that you're really hot. I had no idea you had those things in you, Monica, but you're so hot. Those pics in Playboy were awesome, but your new films are amazing," Bill said as he remembered the totally nude photo layout Monica had done for Playboy and then all the porn films of hers that he'd seen so far. Bill had kept a large stash of porn video, DVDs and magazines in his office at work but he'd never let his wife or Monica know that he had a nice stash of jackoff materials whenever he needed them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.