Do As You're Told - Cover

Do As You're Told

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A journalist becomes the agent of the Gods, empowered to usher in a new age of mankind. That will mean that he has to sweep away the old social mores and institute a new code of sexual ethics. He is given the ultimate power to overwhelm people's reluctance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge   Violence  

When Doug and Marin finally arrived at Julian’s own place, they were immediately separated from each other and strapped to their own spreader bars in a newly built and furnished dungeon chamber. This was part of a growing labyrinth that emerged in the network of houses, both above and under the ground. Ball gags were placed in their mouths, at least for now, even as butt-plugs were stuck up their asses. Both of them were paddled severely for many hard whacks, making it very painful for the couple right then.

When Julian slid into Marin from behind, removed her ball gag, and started fucking her, she gasped as she felt his cock inside her to hump her at last. He then directed the ladies to take turns sucking Doug’s dick and balls, one after another using his fellow orphan, now grown to mature manhood. While Doug felt those lips and tongues on his genitals, he could hear Marin’s moans of ecstasy from being slammed by Julian’s powerful prick inside her slippery snatch. He was used to hearing and seeing her get plowed by another man, but this was next level. There was no doubt in his mind that Julian wanted to breed his wife, but what could he do about it?

What was worse, Doug found himself cumming repeatedly down various ladies’ throats until he was too sore to even stand an erection. Meanwhile, he heard Julian cumming inside Marin, followed by Bob, Tommy, Cyrus, Will, Alberto, Raymond, George, etc. He reconsidered what was happening now to understand that Julian seemed eager to simply keep the couple apart long enough to ensure that anyone except Doug got to impregnate her. He also wanted to make it impossible for Doug to breed anyone else, at least not yet. It was part of the punishment, he now realized, even if milder than he feared.

Hearing his own wife moan with delight as so many different men plundered her sexually was more than a little jarring for Doug, though he was more accustomed to it since the incident back at his home in Natchez. He was too sore to do anything or even become erect for a while now, due to the overuse of his groin muscle in spilling his seed down the ladies’ gullets. Now, quite alarmingly, he felt the butt-plug removed, cold lube applied, and a large dildo repeatedly rammed up his cornhole. What turned out to be a succession of women pegged Doug while he was bound to the spreader bar, even as more women joined the guys in fucking Marin with strap-on dildoes as well.

This was followed by men and women buggering Marin, of course, and by a series of guys sodomizing Doug in turn. By now, his own ball gag was gone, and he cried out as each man emptied his balls to flood his bowels. When they finished and both halves of the couple were released from their bonds, they slumped and the jizz leaked from their holes onto the floor, holding each other for solace as they began to grasp their shared destiny.

“We can’t leave, you know. We’ve been ordered to stay here. Permanently. This is our new life now. We have to make the ... most of it,” Doug acknowledged his fate now.

“It’s not so bad. They’ll have to feed us. They’ll take in your ex. Evidently, you’ll be allowed to be a husband and father after all. Their original plan was to castrate and torture you until it was to time to die at their hands. They’re going to shelter the twins from the darker, perverted part of our new lifestyle, taking it much easier on them. They’ll let them grow up with parents and all that jazz. We just won’t have normal jobs. Our job is to serve the Church and its Founder, Master or Brother Julian. It’s to serve the family, whatever that involves, including sexual favors and other tasks or chores. That’s my impression, anyway, dear,” Marin reassured him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.