Do As You're Told - Cover

Do As You're Told

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A journalist becomes the agent of the Gods, empowered to usher in a new age of mankind. That will mean that he has to sweep away the old social mores and institute a new code of sexual ethics. He is given the ultimate power to overwhelm people's reluctance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge   Violence  

Thanksgiving Day
3:30 PM CST

“Ah, now, what a helluva dinner we got here, eh?” Julian chuckled as they feasted upon the traditional Thanksgiving meal.

No, it wasn’t long pig. That turned out to be a joke. Vampirism had been a one-time experiment and no one wanted to repeat that, let alone go further than it. Nobody was ready for that, at least for now. No, it was just the classic stuff, turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, green bean casserole, pumpkin pie, etc. It being Texas, there were also local twists, such as pecan pie, of course. They drank some coffee, sweet tea, beer, and brandy.

“Well, we are next to set up our control of the zoning board, get our people into the other county and local offices, and then pool our resources to buy up the rest of the property in this area. We’ve made a great start in this community, but we’ve got a lot further to go. We need to get the local seats in the state legislature, too. I’m thinking of Bob O’Dell for State House and myself for State Senate. This will allow me to introduce bills and yet return often to town. I can begin to influence both Austin and here.

“George will run things whenever I’m absent. Well, George and Sherry. Annie and Sandy will always accompany me, wherever I go. Expect to hear of some major legislative changes coming down from the statehouse. I’ll be back a lot, of course. I kinda have to be, don’t I? Naturally, I’ll win the election and get all of my bills enacted as law. I plan to rise pretty fast in the legislature, including committee chairmanships despite my independent status.

“It should be fun, especially once I get into the panties of various women around Austin. Pretty soon, they will be converted and join our religion as well as the basis for a community in the state capital. We also need to get our people in place in the courts and make sure as many judges as possible are on our side. We have to be able to control and ... prevent, if necessary, the enforcement of certain laws. Unwise laws. Oppressive laws ... Until we can get them repealed, that is,” Julian instructed his followers as to his plans during the meal.

“Of course. That’s gonna be a riot when the press try to find out why the laws are changing so fast. Just as when they try to find out what’s going on in South Korea. Certain of our friends are, shall we say, already having a limited impact over there. Once we can get into direct and regular contact with them, we can literally affect them half a world away, too,” Sandy suggested while Julian fondled Annie and her between bites.

“Definitely! Once we get some businesses under our control and can go international with some partnerships with foreign firms, well, imagine the influence we can exert in every corner of the world. We can build connections and develop relationships with various leaders in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines, Indonesia, etc. To say nothing of the Atlantic Ocean and people across the Pond. And in the Global South, of course. There are a lot of folks eager to embrace a new religion, seeking answers where their former faiths have failed them,” Annie spoke her mind as well.

“Oh, certainly! Imagine a world where people abandon the Abrahamic religions in droves and convert to our sect ... it’s begun already here in this neck of the woods and we will spread like a cancer or virus all over the globe. Already, there are people snooping into the rapid decline of existing, traditional religions in this community ... we will convert them as soon as they arrive to investigate their scoop,” Julian laughed at the thought of reporters like Janine Levin being seduced into their embrace.

Just as Janine herself was. Oh, yes, she had joined them. She was one of many who had come over to the Naked or Humanist Church movement under Julian’s auspices. She now carried a baby in her womb, though the paternity of it was very unclear. No matter the identity of the father, she was part of the family now, part of the tribe. In fact, she was now a parson, the lowest rung of the clergy in the Naked/Humanist Church.

“You know, I’ve been thinking that we should settle this back and forth on the names by using both. Call ourselves the Naked Humanist Church and leave it at that,” Tommy proposed.

He managed to get that out while enjoying the way that fifty-four year old Sister Kendra licked his butt, balls, and taint through the hole in his chair. Oh, yes, the chairs all had large holes in them this year, through which some of the nuns were placed and commanded by Julian to orally service members of the congregation. Every nun was placed in such a way as to get the best angle at which to service the lucky congregant in question.

None of the nuns would be allowed to eat any of the Thanksgiving leftovers until their captors all had their fill, of course. In the meantime, their mouths were kept very busy sucking balls, licking pussies, tonguing taints, and rimming puckers throughout the dinner. Their own privates were kept safely locked away in the chastity belts, though their cornholes and cracks were exposed through the openings in the back of said devices. They were otherwise nude, as were the members of the tribe themselves.

None of the captives was to experience an orgasm of any kind until she had earned it, of course. They also had their dentures removed for the moment to eliminate the risk of biting and other kinds of retaliation. Sister Monica, for instance, was required to service Beth, Sister Laura to do the same for Ray. Fifty-seven year old Sister Chelsea was compelled to lick Daphne for now. They would all get swapped and passed around from one member of the family to another, all designed to keep them busy pleasuring congregants rather than planning mischief of any kind.

“A little more tongue up my bum, less on my taint, okay, Sister Joyce?” Bob told his own nun, the fifty-one year old Sister Joyce.

Sister Joyce didn’t enjoy rimming Bob any more than Sister Henrietta, aged forty-eight, liked sticking her tongue deep inside Felicia’s bottom. Nor did Sister Tricia, aged forty-five, care much for sucking on the pussy lips of Priscilla. Sister Annalise, for her part, was required to suck Will’s balls and didn’t like that very much, either. At forty-two, she at last learned what it meant to have one’s own body used as a plaything or toy as she had done to the orphans.

Sister Marie-Honore was engaged in eating Sandy out, something that she had done before in her past thirty-nine years, but still found it quite different to be on the subservient end of things. Sister Crystal was clear that she didn’t relish rimming Celeste, but at thirty-eight, she had found her way into a world that didn’t consider her wishes at all. At thirty-six, Sister Stephanie tried not to let it show that she actually loved the taste of Brittany’s twat, but thirty-four year old Sister Petra was less successful at concealing her lust for Annie’s snatch.

Sisters Olivia and Charlotte, twins who were thirty-three, had been assigned to Renee and Alberto, going back and forth as directed, whereas thirty year old Sister Audrey focused on dining at Phoebe’s Y. Twenty-nine year old Sister Paige had to pleasure George, while the twenty-eight year old Sister Marianne did the same for Sherry. Sister Clarice, at the age of twenty-six, went down on Moriah, Sister Katrina, aged twenty-five, on Maia, and Sister Stacy, all of twenty-four, on Heather Anne.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.