Do As You're Told - Cover

Do As You're Told

Copyright© 2005 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A journalist becomes the agent of the Gods, empowered to usher in a new age of mankind. That will mean that he has to sweep away the old social mores and institute a new code of sexual ethics. He is given the ultimate power to overwhelm people's reluctance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge   Violence  

“This just in. We have the final results, with all precincts in. Eric Lansing has been elected county judge, with Phoebe Malreaux, Cyrus Sanchez, Gloria Sanchez, and Raymond Fontaine all winning seats as county commissioners. These five, who ran on a slate together, beat back favored major party candidates to win a surprise victory that some are crediting to their incredible coordination and campaign organization, which seemed to have turned out plenty of votes. Their campaigns even had the same three co-chairs: Julian Vaughan, George Anderson, and Sherry Anderson, as well as the same press secretary, Sandy Vaughan, whose lover Celeste Malreaux also worked for said campaigns. Celeste is apparently the daughter of Phoebe Malreaux, so no surprises there,” TV news reporter Janine Levin coughed as she caught herself ogling Celeste’s picture.

Sandy, who had recently taken Julian’s surname as a sign of her permanent and enthusiastic submission and bondage to him, laughed at Janine’s reaction. The journalist now shifted in her seat as she squirmed and tried to pretend that she wasn’t strongly attracted to Sandy’s girlfriend now. Sure, she was a happily married woman, but she couldn’t deny her Sapphic lust in spite of herself. Something about the teenage Celeste made the sultry cougar crave the young lady, to put it mildly. Sandy grabbed Celeste’s butt and started licking it as well as blowing kisses at Janine as she rimmed her lover with relish.

“I hope to see her get to sample your pussy and ass like this someday soon while I lick hers! What do you think that she would do if I kissed her right on the lips immediately after eating you out? Both holes, that is. And then I told her what I just did, too. She would know that the extra yummy flavor came from you, babe! Mmm ... let me taste that twat of yours, too!” Sandy encouraged Celeste’s already wild and wanton fantasies about Janine.

“I wonder what she would say or do if she knew that every bathroom in the house is now set up with a bidet and glory holes? Not to mention a fucking huge Jacuzzi! Talk about your fine-ass remodeling jobs! Helps to have interior designers, carpenters, building contractors, plumbers, and such in the group, of course. I love how fucking big the showers are, too!” Brittany asked while spreading Sandy’s own cheeks to rim her as well.

“I love how hard Master is fucking Beth and Daphne right now, even as Tommy screws his Mommy, of course! Look at how roughly Ray is giving it to Leonard’s throat between strokes inside Heather Anne, too! See how deep Gloria’s taking it from Davis as well! George and Dee, Cyrus and Sherry, Luis and Moriah, just to name a few more such cases! The orgy continues in celebration of victory! And this is just the beginning of our triumph, of course!” Priscilla commented while taking her mother’s tongue along her own butt-crack.

“That’s my girl, talking hot and spicy like that!” Renee teased her daughter while she rimmed her with abandon, “oh, and Will, while Felicia’s busy with Alberto, how about ramming it balls deep into my snatch!”

“Now we’re talking!” Will chuckled, even as he watched Eric and Bob spit-roasting Jerry.

“So, are we gonna take over this community or what?” Annie teased Julian, even as Tommy spilled his seed inside her.

“Oh, we definitely will, babe. We’ve already started, as you can see. The free babysitting service and fourteen-years old mandatory minimum age certainly helps motivate some folks who secretly craved something like this forever. Before you know it, especially as we continue to redevelop the land, everyone in town will all live together in one commune, while the rest of the town is open for other uses. I can picture it now, can’t you?

“We’re the model for the community of the future. Every town should be like this ... one communal residence with most of the area wide open spaces around it,” Julian grinned as he fucked a few more strokes into Beth, and then back into Daphne.

“Well, when everyone lives together, nobody’s homeless, are they? Nobody has to use cars as often, either. Nobody ever has to leave home, either,” Beth beamed as Julian spurted a few ropes into her, followed by some inside Daphne as well.

“And once everyone lives together under your roof, the difference between church, home, school, and everything else will be blurred, with you absolutely in control, of course!” Sandy winked at Julian with pride at the idea of her Master ruling the town with absolute power.

“That’s the idea, anyway,” Julian chuckled as he pulled out of Daphne the last time for now and planted a lip lock on Sandy.

“Celeste’s ass is pretty sweet, don’t you think?” Sandy asked with a wink.

“That it is. That it is. Now, once the town is ours and the dungeon is built, you know the next stage of the plan, right?” Julian reviewed his next phase of operations.

“Collecting the nuns from your old orphanage and keeping them here for some rough justice, I believe. I still love it! The beauty of it is that they have to obey you and come back with you, too! All of them! They’ll have no choice in the matter, so they’ll never get to be free again. A life sentence of bondage is quite fitting, given what they did to you! I can’t wait for it!” Sandy moaned with her orgasm at even the thought of Master Julian’s revenge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.