What If? Reading Erotica - Cover

What If? Reading Erotica

Copyright© 2005 by DG Hear

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Husband reads Erotica and his wife wants to surprise him by filling his fantacy, with horrible results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife  

A note from Roger:

I want you to know that I have gone through the whole realm of emotions, hate, sadness, pain, even love, to name a few. I have been offered advice from a lot of people. Everything from kill Marsha, to take her back and love her, from throw her cheating ass out, to forgive her. There is no advice that I haven't thought of. She was a wonderful wife and mother for twenty plus years, and a lying cheating bitch for six months. Once I finish this story I will walk away from this computer into a real world, with real people, with real problems. I now have to decide if I will face this future with or without Marsha.

Sincerely;

Roger

It was morning and time to get up, I didn't sleep at all, I just kept tossing and turning. My life was turned totally upside down and decisions had to be made. I got up and went upstairs to put on the coffee and call my office to let them know I wouldn't be in till the afternoon. I was going to take the whole day off but I knew I needed to get out of the house for a while and get my mind on something else.

When I got upstairs, I could already smell the coffee. Marsha must already be up. I was pouring myself a cup of coffee when Marsha entered the room. She was very nicely dressed, not sexy, but neat and smart looking. She looked like a business woman and dressed the part. She wasn't out to turn heads today.

After saying morning to her, I didn't say good morning because there wasn't anything good about it for me. I asked her to call me if she would be working so I could replan my day if necessary.

She asked me when we were going to talk?

I told her that we could talk later that day or Saturday, but it would be at least Monday before I would have any decisions made. There was just too much happening to make quick decisions. We have our family to think about as well as Nancy's children here for a few days.

Marsha said that she thought I was acting awfully calm about the whole situation.

I looked at her with a deep stare and told her that my stomach was eating away at me, that I could kill her for what she did, that our life as we knew it is over. I was doing everything possible not to lash out at her, to scream, yell, and yes even strike her.

She looked at me and knew I was telling the truth. It scared her a little. She quickly changed the subject and mentioned that Nancy's boys would be up within the hour and would need breakfast.

I told her I'd take care of it, cereal isn't that hard to make. Then she left for her appointment with her Boss, Mr. Little.

She later told me about the meeting.

When she arrived at the office, everyone became very quiet. Mr. Little asked her to step in his office.

They both sat down as Mr. Little began to speak.

"Marsha, we have a very delicate situation here. I have to decide what is best for the agency. Everyone who works here signs a misconduct contract which states that any employees acting in an un-business like manner can be terminated. They do have a right to counsel and a meeting with the dispute board. I was hoping that we wouldn't have to go that far. That much publicity would hurt the agency win or lose."

Marsha began to speak but Mr. Little cut her off...

"Please Marsha let me finish, this is very difficult for all involved. I will let you have your say after I explain this to you. If you leave quietly, I am willing to compromise. This incident will not go on your record, so if you look for work elsewhere it would be of great importance to you. We will also pay you for the two weeks vacation that you have coming. You would have to sign a legal agreement agreeing to the terms. The document would be put in your folder but not on your record. Do you have any questions?"

"First, Mr. Little, I want to apologize for my actions at this agency. I made a very big mistake and now I'm paying for it. I will take your offer, and I thank you for being discreet about the incident. However, I would like to know about the agents involved. Are they all to lose their jobs also?"

"Well Marsha, each agent involved has been given a choice. If he chooses to leave the agency, he will be given the same choice as you, but if he decides to stay this incident will become a permanent part of his employment record for the next three years. After that it will be expunged from their record. Of course if any more misconduct is found they will be immediately dismissed."

"Four of the agents have decided to stay with the agency. Jim however, chose to leave saying it was all your fault and wasn't going to have it on his record. Bob's situation is different. As of right now he is on medical leave. If he is prosecuted for any wrong doing in this case involving his wife he will be dismissed. There is no room in this agency for a man that beats his wife and endangers his children. If he isn't prosecuted he will have the same choice as the other agents."

"I am sorry to have to let you go. Your work here was exemplary, but your misconduct couldn't be tolerated. Again, I'm very sorry to see you leave. Good luck to you and I hope everything turns out all right for you."

Marsha got up said her goodbye, cleaned out her desk and left the office.

After she arrived home she explained everything that happened at the office. Then she immediately became "house mom", her maternal instincts just took over. She started cleaning up the breakfast mess and made sure Nancy's boys were taken care of. She was like a different women. She talked with our sons and told them she quit her job and would be there for them if they needed her. She was the Marsha that I loved for our first 20 yrs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.