Dee Dee's Husband Responds

by Joesephus

Copyright© 2005 by Joesephus

Fiction Story: She posts a story about an affair on the internet. What if her husband decides it's true? The story was inspired by "Dee's One & Only Affair" by vastiesmith. I do have the author's permission, but I think the story will stand on it's own.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Cheating  

This is NOT the way I thought I would be spending the night of my twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. I'm sleeping in the guest room, alone--by choice. Monday, tomorrow, Cee-Cee, the 'Dee Dee' of her story, will be served with divorce papers and a proposed settlement. I think it's more than fair, and I hope she'll be smart enough to take it. I don't want a messy divorce--Frankly, I want the nastiest possible divorce with the lying, cheating bitch (I wish my vocabulary were sufficient to say just how vile I think she is) tossed out with nothing but the clothes on her back. Strike that, tossed out naked in the snow!

But, I'm a better person than Cee-Cee, and even if Jenny isn't my child, I love my daughter. My 'dear' wife did change a few things in her story to try to hide who she was. Her first child, Jenny, was a brown-haired, brown-eyed girl. When I found the DNA test results she mentioned, I barely made it to the toilet before I lost my lunch. Our second--Brad Jr., and he does look like me--is blond-haired and blue-eyed, not the other way around. They are both grown and on their own now. Her daughter just gave birth to Cee-Cee's first grandchild. A beautiful little boy named for me.

That's not fair, she IS my daughter! It IS my grandchild! I may not be the father, but I WAS the 'daddy.' That's the reason I hope the divorce is quiet. I don't want to hurt my princess, or her precious family. I hate Cee-Cee with every fiber of my being, but I'd rather have a fatal malfunction with my single engine Cessna than hurt my 'little girl.'

I'm rambling, just another indication of what an emotional wreck I am. I'm a senior pilot; logic and order are my watchwords. Besides, my real purpose is to set the record straight. I may not be the writer that my wife is, may she be damned to lowest region of hell, but I am an honest man. In addition to being cuckolded and being forced to raise another man's child... That makes me furious in the abstract, but I wouldn't trade everything I own for my 'daddy's girl.' That's what my daughter always was. Still, my lying, round-heeled slut-wife never gave me that option. I deserved the choice! I also don't deserve the libel of her story. I'm not the man she described. Only God can forgive her for lying about me to the whole world... I may, with God's help, but I will never get past it.

Oh, my name is Brad, but my friends all call me 'Bud.' The sperm donor of my daughter is named John, but I guess my lying, cheating wife called him 'Jo.' How cleaver to swap names in her story, no one who knew us casually would ever guess... Right!

She hid our identity so well; I suppose that's why dozens of anonymous 'friends' mailed it, or its link on an erotic story site to me. I don't suppose there's a good way to find out your wife cheated on you, or that your first child isn't actually yours. Still, seeing the intimate details of her 'hot' affair published has to be one of the worst. Not just reading the graphic minutiae of their lovemaking... fucking, but reading repeatedly how much better he was than me. I don't think Cee-Cee could ever hate me enough to say those things to my face, yet she told the world in her story. Over forty thousand people have downloaded since she posted it last week! I've been given enough hard copies to know that I'm a laughingstock locally.

We did marry young, and I worked the whole time I was going to school. It was also the only time in our marriage that Cee-Cee worked. Cindy Compton was her maiden name, and I always called her Cee-Cee. Wasn't "Dee Dee" a clever disguise? Once Jenny was born, she became a stay at home mom. Five years ago she and our son started college together. They graduated on the same day. He has a degree in petroleum engineering, and she got a degree in English. She didn't get a teaching certificate, so I wonder what kind of job she'll get. Her gravy train has derailed if I have anything to say about it.

She didn't mention, in her story, that while she was fucking around on her "boring, tired, and inattentive" husband, it was because I was working myself to death for us. Yes, I was gone a lot our first year. I was happily working forty hours a week, carrying twenty hours of tough aeronautical engineering courses and doing one weekend a month in the Air Force Reserve. She didn't mention that I turned down an appointment to the Air Force Academy because she didn't want to wait to get married, did she? The summer she got pregnant, when we'd only been married seven months, I wasn't gone two weeks. I was gone two months busting my butt to earn the right to go to flight school. I've wondered if I would have felt better if she'd started her "wonderful affair" while I was gone instead of before I left?

Yes, I remember very well when it started. I wasn't sure at the time, but did notice the signs and I was very worried... you see I love her without reservation. What a joke I was. If love is a decision and not an emotion, I'll change the tense to loved!

She also didn't mention that I was as virgin as she when we married. I didn't have the sexual experience of her "wonderful lover," who "took her to heights my husband has still never achieved." She also didn't mention that, with me, she always changed in a locked bathroom. She didn't mention that we've still never made love with the lights on. She didn't mention that until she 'let' me go down on her, that first time, she had always insisted that oral sex was "too dirty." She somehow failed to mention that she never once, in our twenty-five years of marriage, provided oral sex for me.

I'll never forget that first oral sex, the one in which she detailed my shortcomings in her story. It was the only time she laughed and giggled during sex. Somehow she didn't mention that she made fun of my efforts at the time. What a joke, I wasn't just wearing horns, I was cleaning a very fresh load of her lover out of her. I wonder if she has any idea how it makes me feel to know that she didn't think it was 'too dirty' for me go down on her when she was full of her lover's cum. For the rest of our marriage, she had to have a drink or two before she would 'let' me provide her oral sex.

Was our love making short? Yes. She always managed to convey that sex was 'wifely duty' and not a very pleasant one, either. She never once, in twenty-five years showed any real passion in bed. She lied about that in her story too. I never got a big welcome home fuck in my life.

That was another of her lies. She even admitted it in her story, if you read carefully. During that first summer of Air Force training, I read sex manuals, and I talked to other guys. When I came home, she was her normal cold fish self, but I was horny enough that I persisted. But after she "let him (me) give her two orgasms orally," she went right back to being a cold fish. To read in her story that I wasn't a good lover is...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.