SAW - Cover

SAW

Copyright© 2005 by saw

Incomplete

Erotica Sex Story: Incomplete - This story was inspired by the movie saw. If I was ever trapped by such a madman I would not mind being placed in this life or death situation. Perhaps without the pain involved however.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

My head is splitting with a massive headache like I was knocked outta the park as a 400 foot homerun. My vision is fuzzy and I'm very disoriented. I think I'm coming out of it though. I reach up to my head and find a massive lump that appears to be the source of the pounding I'm feeling.

My vision clears up a little. As I take in my surroundings I notice a large bed neatly made with nice linnens. I don't have a clue where we are. The room is sparsely lit but I make out what appears to be a female body laying face first in a fetal position in the corner at the head of the bed. As I try to walk over to it I find that I am chained to a pipe protruding from the wall by a big heavy iron medi-evil era chain. I pull at the chain with all my might but the pipe is firmly in place, and a man double my size wouldnt make a dent in this chain holding me. As my wits slowly return to me and I gather my bearings, I notice a TV against the wall to my right. It's just out of reach but there's a clock sitting next to it. Wait a minute, the clock is counting backwards. 15, 14, 13 oh shit, is there a bomb? My GOD what's going to happen!?! 8, 7, 6... I sweat frantically and try to figure a way out of this. I pull at my chain again, nothing. 3, 2... I shelter my head and face as I prepare for the worst and close my eyes trying to distance myself from the TV as much as possible then... a loud siren sounds in the room with flashing lights.

There is such a noise that it is loud enough to cause a stir in the body by the bed and she is starting to come to. I can just make out that it's a female body I've seen before, she appears vaugely familiar. She's also barely clothed, with a lacy white lingerie, familiar as well. She starts to stand up and in my drunken like state I'm hit with the realization of who it actually is. MY WIFE. How in the hell? She slowly comes out of her daze and takes in the surroundings just as I did.

She finds that she's also chained to the wall and panics in much the same way I did. When she finally notices me she starts yelling at me but the sirens are too loud to hear her over them. In her frustration she freaks and starts throwing what can only be described as a tantrum and then I notice it. A small switch protruding from the wall by her head. It's in a weird spot in the room to be for the lights. I get her attention by waving at her. When she notices me I point to the switch. After the realization that anger at our situation will solve nothing, and it subsides, she calms down enough to bring herself to flip the switch.

The siren stops and the TV switches on.

A face comes on painted up like a skeleton. It is no one we recognize. He starts to speak in a computur modified voice.

Mr. and Mrs. O'Connell. You are what's wrong with the world today. People like you are destroying the very fabric of family life and I am sick and tired of watching couples who truely love each other destroy all the lives around them, and hence the society in which we live. So I have decided to do something to correct it.

You once had true love when you first married, but you were stupid and lazy about it. Love like that can never last unless you work at it and I can't sit idly by and watch people like you squander your love the way both of you have been doing for the past 5 years. You are only in your late 20's and you act as if the world has already ended. You go around each day like zombies just waiting for something to happen to make your life better, all the while failing to realize or appreciate how well you actually have it simply by having each other. After tonight, that will end. You will leave here in either 1 of 2 conditions. Dead, or more deeply in love with each other than you have ever been and fully appreciating to the greatest degree possible how lucky you are to have each other. I leave that choice to you.

The room you are in is sealed air tight. The only exit from the room is set to open in exactly 2 and a half hours. You've been breathing a gas that I've distributed through the ventilation system that makes you incredibly horny, unfortunately it has a side effect that will render you unconcious. In precisely 2 hours from the end of this video, the oxygen in this room will be rapidly removed. If you can't find the location and the key to the antidote, and turn on the ventilation system to this room you will die of asphyxsia. A measuring device is on the wall next to the TV on Mrs. O'Connell's side that will let you know how much oxygen you have left. Now, allow me to show you why you are both here.

Just then the video pans to a picture of me in my office. Showing me talking to my secretary. Damn what a hot piece of ass she is. I wish I was trapped in here with her. Then at least I could die happy.

The voice speaks again, "Mr. O'Connell you spend your days drooling and chasing after every woman that crosses your path, but you don't appreciate the beautiful woman you already have at home. You lie to your wife to make excuses for you to support your addiction. I've decided... your addiction will end tonight. And you will never again take her for granted."

The video runs through survailance video of me going through my day. Clips of me groping my female coworkers, ogling them as they walk by. Even one of me walking into a wall as I was checking out the ass of the hot little 16 year old daughter our trouser wearing resident office bitch, who by the way turned me down for a quickie in the file room last month, brought to the office last week for some bring your daughter to work thing my company sponsers.

Then the video pans again to a dark alley way too familiar. The date is in the corner of this scene. A neon sign lights up the background and I immediately feel my heart jump into my throat as I realize what I'm looking at. It's last Friday night. My Wife's birthday. The camera shows me and my buddies walking into the strip joint on the other side of town. And the clip even has audio of me joking with my buddies about how this is better than the stuck up expensive restaurant my wife wanted to go to tonight. Even my friend joking that at least when I spend money on the girls here I know I'll at least get touched by a naked woman. I was utterly humiliated and my wife across the room was boiling with fury.

She started screaming at me from across the room about how much of a bastard I am. I just hung my head in shame as the video even shows the lapdance that I paid for from a tight little barely 18 year old red head with these pert little tits. My wife got a full view of her groping at my rock solid cock in my pants. By the time it was finished I couldn't even look at my wife.

Then the video panned to another sceene. It was my house, the kitchen, looking out to our patio by the pool. The time in the corner reads 9:15am and the date is last Thursday, the day before my wife's birthday. The camera is centered on one of our lounge chairs.

The voice speaks again.

"Mrs. O'Connell, your husband genuinely loves you but you spend your days trying to catch the attention of other men. You wear yourself out sexually and find excuses not to have sex with him when he needs it most. You take him for granted and treat him like a human wallet. After his hard day at work to provide for you all you have to thank him with is endless complaining as you are too tired to give him what a man needs from his wife after the stressful day you know he had while you were home flaunting yourself in front of anyone who will look. After tonight, that will end."

The sceene starts in motion and I can see at least a dozen different tan, and even black muscular, obviously men's legs walking around. I hear a deeply masculine spanish voice order something in Spanish to one of the other men. It then dawned on me. This is the day we had the landscapers and pool repair men over. They were working in my yard and patching my pool up from a brutal winter. Just then my wife comes in and sits on the lounge chair. She's wearing the sexist bikini I've ever seen, though I've never seen her in it. The view switches to a camera that has a wider view of the yard. The men are all doing their assigned tasks, all of them are shirtless showing off their sweaty, perfectly tanned and chisled bodies, as my wife slowly and deIiberately applies sun screen. She takes great pleasure when she notices the men getting distracted from their chores to check her out. Then she asks this large latino fellow to help her put some on her back. She lays on her stomach and I'm shocked to see what a fine ass I never knew she had, but even more shocked that she's wearing a thong. She's always commented on how slutty they look, but here she was showing off her perfectly toned ass to about 15 or so men that I've hired. The latino fellow eagerly accepts her invitation and quickly gets about the business of rubbing the tanning oil into my wifes back. They are both clearly enjoying themselves as he finishes up her back, but yet puts another dollop of lotion in his hand. My wife turns her head over her shoulder with a devilish smile on her face. He proceeds to work the oil into her firm ass cheeks, kneeding them and carressing them. I see a tent form in his shorts and she focuses on it with a wanton lust in her eyes. Just then the black man yells at him and says, hey Pedro, back to work.

Next the screen wipes to a new sceen. The clock is now 5:15pm on the same day. I nearly shit myself as I see that it's our FUCKING BEDROOM. I'm in the middle of yelling to my wife, "How the fuck did this bastard get into..." as my heart jumps into my throat like before, but for a markedly different reason because of what I just witnessed in the previous sequence. I see my wife come into view, completely naked with a towel wrapped around her head. She lays down on the bed giving the camera a full of her neatly trimmed and surprisingly sexy pussy. My fears are eased somewhat as she proceeds to rub her clit and the resolution is such that I can see her juices start to leak out of her slit. She starts to moan and rubs herself more eagerly. Then she reaches into the drawer and pulls out what looks to be a very sophisticated vibrator. She holds it to her clit as she turns it on and moans very loudly as she quickly reaches a very loud and violent orgasm. Then she turns it off and starts wildly shoving it into her sopping snatch. Again she's rapidly approaching another orgasm. We hear her scream loudly this time, oh uh uh oh Pedro fuck me you wild stud, fuck my pussy with that hot Puerto Rican cock of yours, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!!! she slams that rubber cock into her cunt as she fantasises about that guy who rubbed the lotion into her ass earlier that day. There followed 5 shorter clips of her working her self to 5 more orgasms in similar fashion each time screaming his name. It was now 6:35 on the camera and the last thing you hear was me walking in our door calling around the house looking for her.

I was in a jealous rage. I was so furious with her I couldnt think straight. I wanted to punch her. I had been working on this huge project at work that, if it paid off, would let me take a full 3 months with her to where ever she wanted to go. That night, Thursday, I had come home from working 14 hours trying to make the deadline for the next day, her birthday. I was completely exhausted, and right away I was hit with why are you late you were supposed to be home a half hour ago. I now know what she was doing a half hour ago. And it continued non stop bitching about how I'm never home to spend time with her and we never go anywhere and never do this and never do that. When are we gonna take a vacation, blah blah blah. She kept me up till 2 am with this bull shit. I had to be in the office at 5am again to put the finishing touches on the project before the big sales pitch that I was anchoring. Around 10:30 after about 4 hours of this constant nagging since I walked in the door I thought, hey maybe she had a rough day too. We're both tired, forgive, forget. Maybe we can salvage the night and have a good night of decent love making before bed and I'd be nice and rested for what could be the biggest day of my professional career the next day. But no, all I did was ask her to wear the sexy white lace lingerie I got her for Valtentine's day when we go out to the $150 a head place she asked me to bring her to for her birthday tomorrow night, and that set off world war 3. I cant believe you actually expect me to wear that, what am I some kind of slut? You're disgusting, what the fuck were you thinking when you bought that ugly thing for me to begin with, you shoulda given it to one of your whores at the office. But our captive has saw fit to dress her in it for this occasion, and I must admit, she looked damn sexy in it. She carried on and on and on that night until i finally got some peace at 2:15 and by then I was too exhausted to even care and I passed out and blam 4:30 and I gotta get back to work. I nearly blew the whole 6 month project because I was a zombie that day. My team really bailed my ass out of that one. When I got my big bonus, I had better ideas on how to spend it than on a nagging bitch of a wife. And after I just witnessed what was on that video I was even more enraged than I was on the night in question. I looked at her entirely disgusted. I tried to open my mouth but she jumped right in on me and started chewing me out like she did a hundred thousand times before. I just blocked it out and waited for more scenes of her using this secret toy I never knew she had to bring herself off with thoughts of the lawn boy, or pool boy, or whoever else i was unknowingly providing for her to fantacise about.

The scene ended and the skeloton comes back on. "This is the life you pretend to live out each day. All that's left is for you to wait to die. You are wasting your lives one minute at a time, but tonight I am forcing you to get it over with and spare the world of your useless lives. Mr. O'Connell, there is a box behind the pipe you are chained to. It has a remote control with 10 buttons on it. Each button will open a hidden door in the room. The combination will be the number of orgasms your wife had on the video, then the number of sex toys she has to keep herself occupied that she hasnt told you about, then the year of your wife's birth. By the way, you now have an hour and fifteen minutes to live. And then the TV shut itself off and the timer switched itself back to 1 hour and 15 minutes and began counting backwards.

I quickly scrambled to find the box. I tried, 6, 1, and 74. Nothing, then I asked my wife if she had any more toys. She yelled back, no you fucking idiot, what did you use for the first number. I answered 6, she retorted, you moron I had 7 orgasms on the tape, then she recoiled when she realized what she just said. so I tried 7, 1, 74. Still nothing. Again I asked her if she was sure about the toys, she said yes godamnit, what year was i fucking born. I said 74, right? Oh my god, she said, we've been together for 7 fucking years, married for 5, and you dont know i was born in 73. Jesus Christ you are an idiot. Uh yeah I guess I shoulda known that. Fine 7,1,73. Once again the box did not open. Now I was pissed so I shouted at her across the room, how many fucking toys. She responded, give me the damn box, you can even work a simple combination lock. HOW MANY!?!?! 7 she said. 7? are you fucking sure this time? uh no wait 8, I mean 9. 9 i'm sure thats it. ARE YOU FUCKING SURE THIS TIME?!?!? yeah 9, i'm sure. 7, 9, 73 still locked. I just glared at her, she surrendered finally and said it's 15, alright? are you happy now you useless bastard? just open the fucking box and get us out of here. 7, 15, 73. Jackpot.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.