April's Big Surprise - In More Ways Than One - Cover

April's Big Surprise - In More Ways Than One

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2005 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: April cannot get enough sex from her husband, so a couple of her male co-workers agree to help her. Little does she realize what they've planned for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Gang Bang   .

April was a very sexual woman -- she loved sex and she could never seem to get enough of it. She was married and her husband fucked her regularly but still, April found herself often fantasizing about and wanting more sex than her husband could possibly give her. April was desperate to find other ways of getting the sexual pleasure and release she needed and one day at work, she found a couple of her sexy male co-workers who seemed to be willing to help her out. April had actually been kidding around and making some fairly overt sexual innuendoes with Chuck and Ron, but finally one of the guys decided to put April's alleged horniness to the test and see if she'd either "put up or shut up".

"So, April, you're saying that you don't get fucked enough and you wish you could find a couple of horny guys on the side who could fuck you and keep you satisfied when your husband isn't "up" to the task?" Chuck asked as he stood there beside April's desk.

"Yes, guys, I'm really serious. I wish I knew a couple of guys who'd fuck me regularly and yet be man enough to keep their fucking mouths shut and not advertise to the whole world that they'd gotten laid with me," April said.

"April, Ron and I can keep our mouths shut. Are you interested? I promise you that if you spend a night with us, no one will ever know what happened. And, who knows, you might want a repeat engagement with us," Chuck said as he stood and let April see a large bulge in his pants as he'd gotten hard from the direction their conversation had suddenly taken.

"You're on, guys," April said as she could hardly believe her ears. She'd never really expected to get together with guys she'd been working with and knew in the workplace, but she had to admit that both Ron and Chuck had nice bodies and she'd actually imagined both of them as lovers in her own self-pleasuring sessions sometimes in the middle of the night. She'd cum more than once imagining many men actually having sex with her, having her blow their cocks, and taking her in every hole in her body.

"OK, April, why don't you come over to Ron's tonight and let's see what happens," Chuck said as he waited to see what else April might say or do.

"I'll be there, Chuck, more than ready for both of you," April said. "I'll see you both at 7 o'clock tonight, at Ron's," April said, and she tried to turn back and concentrate on her work and found it amazingly hard as she contemplated the promised hot sex session with Ron and Chuck later that night.

April went home, left a note for her husband that she was going out with some of her girlfriends that night and then she showered and freshly shaved her pussy so she could present Ron and Chuck with the sexiest horny cunt she could. She dug out some of her sexiest underwear along with a short skirt and a button-up blouse that would show off her nice B-cup sized tits just right. And, while she would have usually worn a bra, tonight she decided to leave her nicely rounded breasts naked and tease the guys with her braless appearance when she first arrived. April knew she was attractive to guys; her husband always told her how beautiful she was and how he loved her sexy body, but she knew her nice large breasts and dark nipples were very arousing and she was confident she'd get Ron and Chuck more than ready for a hot threesome.

April showed up at Ron's promptly at 7:00 and when she knocked on the door, Chuck opened it and showed her inside. He took her into the family room and showed her some light refreshments they'd prepared for their lusty evening together. They sat down and had some light conversation and then Ron opened the door for what they'd come to do.

"April, I know you won't be disappointed with what Chuck and I have planned for you. We've heard what you said and we're going to do our best to make this a memorable evening," he said as he stood and offered her his hand to lead her to the master bedroom. "We might as well get comfortable, don't you think, April?" he said as he led the way.

Chuck followed behind April and Ron and he could hardly wait to get naked and get started with April. He entered the master bedroom right behind them, and when they got inside, Ron turned and pulled April into his arms. He wasted no time in starting to kiss and fondle her sexy body through her clothes, and April quickly responded as hotly as Ron was because of her intense sexual horniness and the day-long anticipation of getting fucked by not one but two horny young guys. She knew Ron and Chuck were both about her age, but April really didn't care. She knew they could probably both give her plenty of hard cock and hopefully some nice pussy eating that would make this a special evening alone with the two of them.

Ron and Chuck both started getting turned on and they took turns getting undressed as they got April hot to fuck, too. She was quickly there and Ron unbuttoned her blouse and when he saw that she'd come braless, he leaned over, kissing and fondling April's rounded breasts and her perky hard nipples while he undid her skirt and slipped it and her thong down off her body. Chuck had his clothes off and he was standing there stroking his big hard cock as he saw Ron enjoying licking and caressing April's naked body.

"Fuck, Ron, April's one hot babe, isn't she?" Chuck said as he let Ron continue as the first guy with her while he got naked. As Ron was kissing and caressing April, Chuck pulled the bedcover and sheets back off the large king-sized bed, and then Ron knelt down in front of April and he buried his face in between her legs, reaching behind her and cupping her naked asscheeks as he started licking and kissing her hot shaved pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmm, Ron," April moaned and as she let Ron get her going, she thought she could hear noises in the other part of the house. She knew she was alone with Chuck and Ron so she couldn't figure out what was making those sounds. Ron kept on eating April's hot pussy and she moved backward and collapsed on the side of the bed as he brought her off to a first orgasm. Then, Chuck switched places with Ron and he buried his face in her now very wet pussy while Ron got completely naked in preparation for taking April. When Chuck got his fill of eating April's wet pussy, Ron took her legs by the ankles and swung her fully up into the middle of the bed. He then made sure she was comfortable and he climbed on the bed with April, while Chuck joined them, too, kneeling up beside April's head. Ron settled in between April's shapely legs, and he stroked his cock a few times and then aimed his swollen cockhead straight into her pussy lips while he pushed forward to mount her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.