Making Popcorn With The Gordon Sisters - Cover

Making Popcorn With The Gordon Sisters

Copyright© 2005 by Openbook

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the twenty second story in the Caddymaster saga. Jackie's new young neighbors can't wait to experience the same kind of New England hospitality that Jackie's dad gave to their mother, who is also the aunt of their cousin, Clara.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   First   Oral Sex  

I waited patiently at the bottom of the big maple tree for Shannon to decide to climb down. She hadn't said anything to me, but we each knew that she'd been spotted, and her alternatives were to either stay in the tree or to come down. Sooner or later she was going to have to come down. "Get away from the tree, I'm coming down." I stepped back from the tree and watched as she lowered herself from branch to branch. She had long legs and she seemed very sure footed as she came down. Most girls had to look where they were going before every step, not Shannon. She climbed trees just like a guy would. "How did you catch me?" She said that as she swung both legs around the tree trunk and shinnied the last eight or nine feet down. She looked uncomfortable standing there in front of me.

"I saw you moving out of the corner of my eye when Trudie stepped away that first time." I had seen some movement at that time, but hadn't known for sure that someone was up in that tree until I walked back to the clearing.

"I was trying to be careful, but I couldn't see anything from where I was hid." She said it like an accusation against me, as if I was to blame for her not having a good view in order to make her spying more rewarding.

"What were you wanting to see?" I was actually curious, because Shannon had convinced me that I didn't have anything that she was interested in.

"You know." She was blushing, and even her freckles got darker.

"If I knew, I wouldn't be asking, would I?" She had been looking down at her shoes while we were talking, but she raised up to look at my face when I said that. I think she thought that I was teasing her. I looked right back at her, waiting to hear what she'd have to say.

"I wanted to see your pecker." When she said it, it sounded like 'pecka', and it took me a second or two to translate it into a word I understood.

"Why didn't you just ask then, I'd have been happy to show you?" Her eyes were back down, examining either her shoes or, possibly, mine. "Do you still want to see it?"

"I said so didn't I?" I thought about telling her to say please, but decided not to. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled it out to give her an eyeful.

"Well, that's not such a much, Ray said it was bigger." What the hell was it about these Gordon sisters? Were they having some kind of contest to see which one could make me feel the worst?

"It gets bigger. It's resting right now. Plus, it's a little bit shy when it makes a new friend." That got a little laugh out of her. "Well, did you see it enough, or should I leave it out some more?"

"Why? Are you in a hurry or something?" She was looking at my dick, staring at it really, and that started having a positive effect on it. I felt it as the blood rushed back into it. When you're not quite fifteen, it doesn't take much in the way of stimulus to bring your dick to attention. I felt it starting to lift up as it got firmer and unfurled in all it's splendor and glory. I was relieved. "Okay, so mayhap Ray was telling the truth." She had her eyes fixated on my cock as it started moving in perfect tempo with my pulse and heartbeat. "Are you trying to make it do that?"

"Do what?"

"You know, move up and down like that."

"Does it bother you?"

"I don't guess it does. It's different sure enough, but I don't mind it." I reached down and pretended to stuff it back in my pants. "What is the matter with you anyway, Jackie? Did I tell you that I was through looking at it?"

"I guess it's my cock and I can do whatever I feel like with it. I don't need your permission to put it back Shannon. You didn't even ask me nice. Trudie let me kiss her and play with her nice titties. You didn't even say please."

"Please leave it out until I'm through looking at it. Are you satisfied now?"

"Well you asked nice enough that time, but I didn't hear you telling me what you're gonna do for me."

"What did you want?" She was looking up at me again, able to take her eyes off my dick in order to do that.

"Well, what are you offering? How am I supposed to answer if I don't know what the choices are?"

"I don't want any kissing, and my boobies aren't big enough for you to feel. I guess I could let you touch me between the legs for just a minute. Would that be enough?"

"Sure, that would be fine. You can touch me too if you want to. I wouldn't mind." I stepped forward and cupped her pussy outside of her jeans. You can't really feel much that way. It's more symbolic than anything else. I felt her cold and rough hand as she closed her fingers around the shaft of my dick. "Are you going to open your pants a little so I can really feel something, or is that all you're going to let me feel?"

She stepped back and opened the top button and then two more on the fly of her boy's jeans. She then stepped back into range so that she could touch me some more as I snaked my left hand down inside the opening she'd made for me. She had on panties, but they were soaked through. As soon as I got good contact with her pussy I felt her surrender to me. I manipulated her as well as I could with my hand trapped from her jeans, and felt her shifting around trying to get more contact from my fingers. I managed to get a finger under her panties and soon we had managed to find a snug heated home for it. I was thumbing the area by her clit at the same time I was stirring my finger around in her honey pot. She was appreciative of my efforts and moving in closer all the time. It didn't take very long before she decided that she didn't mind kissing me after all. We kissed for a long time, but I didn't forget to keep my finger and thumb busy the whole time that we kissed. After we broke our kiss, she reached down and pulled her pants and undies down to her knees and turned away from me and bent over. I didn't need a fancier invitation, and soon found myself buried to the hilt and sawing away inside her. Because of my earlier tryst with Trudie, my gun wasn't on a hair trigger and I managed to last for a decent period of time. It was apparently plenty long enough for Shannon, because soon she was deeply immersed in a strong pussy clenching, orgasm. The harder I banged into her, the stronger her climax seemed to get. That put me over the edge, and I shot off inside her in a manner that I found near blissful.She had to have felt me cumming inside her, but she made no effort at all to get me to pull out. We stayed coupled like that for a good while. I could feel her clenching and unclenching her interior walls, but I was done for the time being. When it was obvious to me that I was going to fall out any second, I moved back and pulled out and quickly stuffed it back in my pants and buttoned myself back up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.