The Last 24 Hours - Cover

The Last 24 Hours

Copyright© 2005 by Landrious1

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alex Palmer's life fell apart nine months ago when his wife suddenly took their twin daughters and filed for divorce. 15 years of marriage is suddenly out the window and today is the final divorce hearing. With divorce looming, can his friends save him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Size   Slow  

Beth and Josh stayed the night at my place. Beth took the spare bed and Josh took the couch. I know, I know, in typical stories like this I'd be pumping Beth like a madman with Josh in the next room or while Josh watched or joined in. Well the last thing I felt like doing was having sex.

Don't get me wrong. I've been half in love with Beth for fifteen years, but by the time I met her I was already dating Lisa. Lisa and Beth had never liked one another so we avoided situations that would put the two together.

Beth was my best friend and while she had an active social life, I had never seen her with a man or heard her mention a date, or event that wasn't with a female. I thought she was gay but had never asked her about it. It wasn't really my business and I was married after all.

Beth stands six feet tall in her stocking clad feet and weighs in at one hundred fifty five well placed and proportioned pounds. She is very athletic and has the best looking ass on the planet, bar none. Her red hair, the color of new blood, if you prick your finger, is all natural and hits her just above the cheeks of that lovely ass. In the sunlight it reminds me of rubies the way it shines.

Her eyes are, however, her best feature. They are a blue so deep that you feel like your drowning in them if you look into them to long. Her breasts are a healthy C cup if not a D. So sue me, I never had the right to ask her until now, and now I had other things on my mind.

I slept very little that night and was awakened by the sounds of someone in my apartment. I got up to find Josh and Beth already showered and changed for court. Beth had laid out a suit for me and asked that I wear the tie she had given me last Christmas. I blushed as that tie had a picture of her in a very small bikini air brushed on it.

I asked why that tie and she said "You need all of the psychological weapons against that Bitch that you can get."

As I had never shown Lisa the tie she would have no reason to think that it wasn't a recent addition. I thought what the hell and got dressed as requested.

We arrived at the court and my former attorney, the slimy little bastard, was waiting at the doors for me. Michael Fowler was a short, balding, greasy little man in his late forties with just a bit of a paunch. His suit looked as though he had slept in it and over all did not inspire confidence. He was about to get a rude awakening.

He came walking up to us "Alex, I'm so glad to see you weren't hurt. What happened? Give me their names and I'll start on the suits as soon as we finish here today."

You could almost smell the greed rolling off of him like a sickness. I felt Beth's hand on my shoulder and turned to look at her. She just pursed her lips and shook her head. That was all it took to calm me. Josh signaled a Deputy Sheriff to come over. He seemed to be waiting for the signal.

"I'm fine and the insurance company is already taking care of things. There's no need to sue anyone Michael."

Fowler's eyes seemed a little less bright when he heard that and at that point he took note of my companions.

"And who are these lovely people." He said holding out his hand.

Neither Beth nor Josh offered to take his hand and I responded

"This is my friend Beth Taylor and her brother Josh. Josh is going to be representing me from now on and in my suit against you."

At hearing Josh's name Fowler began to tremble. Josh reached out a hand with an envelope he had taken from his breast pocket and held it out to Fowler.

"This is a subpoena to appear in court regarding both this divorce action and your malpractice involved therewith. The Deputy behind you is here to ensure your compliance with the order. Shall we go?" Josh nodded at the Deputy Sheriff who took Fowlers elbow and directed him to the elevators.

The ride to the eleventh floor was quiet and all I could think of was that soon my marriage would be over and that in a few weeks I may not even be a father, although it had seemed that that was fine with the twins.

The sadness threatened to overwhelm me, and then I felt Beth gripping my elbow. I turned and saw the sadness at my pain in her eyes as I looked down into them.

Yes I said down into her eyes and yes she is six feet tall but I'm six feet five inches tall and weigh in at two hundred twenty pounds. I spend two hours a day, four days a week, in a gym to keep from looking like the good year blimp. If I didn't, heredity says that I'd have a figure that reminds me of a certain purple dinosaur.

I pulled myself together and we walked into the courtroom. The judge, one W.B Smithers, looked us over and taking note of the Deputy asked "What's all this then and who are these people?"

I stood and looked at Josh and said "Your honor if it pleases the court I'll let my friend explain." and at Smithers nod I sat and Josh stood up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.