Chatting With Tom - Cover

Chatting With Tom

Copyright© 2005 by Sweethotcoco

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alice loved Tom and always told him everything. Now that Tom was gone she still tells him things. No hard sex in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Slow  

Alice slowly walked toward the grave, in her hands she carried fresh cut flowers, flowers that she had picked earlier that day from the very garden that her late husband had started so long ago and which she now maintained. She removed the dead flowers from the vase and placed the fresh ones into it.

"Good morning Tom, I have some more flowers for you. So much has happen since you left me alone. I told you the last time that I was here that I lost Sara. Tom I miss her almost as much as I miss you. Tom guess what? I know you always hated that I would ask you to guess something without a clue as to what I was talking about. Well just after Sara died, and I was feeling alone again, I got a new neighbor. It was Anna, yes our Anna. I could not believe that she of all people moved into the park, we had no contact since she and James got married and moved away. That was what, 1966? We did not think that James was good enough for her, but Tom we were wrong. James did well and took care of Anna and her kids. Roberto looks just like you did at forty-five Tom. And Marie looks like our Brenda but with dark hair. They are fine kids and each has kids. Tom can you believe that Anna has six grand-kids?"

Alice laid a blanket on the ground beside the grave site. Slowly she sit down.

"Tom, at times I feel so old yet other times I feel like that young girl that you married when you got out of service back in fifty-five. Remember that first week Tom? Outside of going out to eat I do not think we left the room. I am sure that is when we made Brenda. Tom unlike other husbands back then, you made sure that I had some time away from the baby. Oh Anna was just what we needed. Remember how she looked then? I remember that first time we met her, she just wanted to earn a little money for herself. Tom do you think that she dreamed that she would become part of our lives? She was so sweet and innocent then. Did she dream that we would take that innocent? Was she scared the first time you made a play for her? I know that she had a school girl crush on you, I saw it before you knew. Men just do not know some things when it is stirring it in the face. Remember the next time she sit for us? She was so nervous and scared, I guess she thought that I would scratch her eyes out. I still see the look on her face when you kissed her on the cheek. Her eyes grew big and was showing the alarm she felt. Little did she know hat it was part of our plan to get her into our bed. As shocked as she was by your actions I threw her for a loop when I kissed her cheek."

Alice reached into her bag and removed the thermos of hot coffee. She poured half a cup and took a sip.

"Tom, I can not drink to much coffee, there no place to go and pee. Remember the time we took Anna camping with us? That was in fifty-eight, in ten years that same area had kids running around it naked and making love as they were calling it then. Little did they know that they were just picking up where we left off. Remember Anna and I were running around the wood and jumping into the lake naked? You fucked us both under the trees for all the world to see. Anna and I also took turns with each other. I am sure she never heard of two women being together in a sexual way, such things was not talked of then. All they thought of was the "big one" coming and that had nothing to do with your dick. We really corrupted that sweet young girl. One minute she was an innocent school girl wanting to make a few bucks; thinking of sock hops, poodle skirts, boys, and proms when we turn her in to a hot fuck toy for our pleasure. You know that we took a lot from her Tom, I just hoped she felt it was worth the trade off. After that night that you and I kissed her, poor Anna just stood there not moving. She was scared and afraid. Then we each kissed her cheeks. I wonder what she thought when we each grabbed her breasts. If we were not pressed up to her supporting her I am sure that she would have fell to the floor. We was not just being nice, we both wanted that lush firm body. You know Tom, Anna still has a nice body. I still get hot thinking of her. After you and Sara I thought that I would have no one, but then Anna came back into my life. When I realized that Anna was moving in I went over there to see her, I did not know if she wanted to be friends or just neighbors. It was just like that first night all over again. We ended up in her bed, she was just as hot as she was then, only now she knew a lot more on the hows and whats."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.