Trick Or Treat With Uncle Bob - Cover

Trick Or Treat With Uncle Bob

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bob farms for a living and one of the things he produces is pumpkins. Now an unseasonable freeze has made his pumpkins very valuable right in the area where his half sister and two nieces live. So he drops in for a visit, bringing presents that will change all their lives. It'll be one hell of a Halloween party they throw, and a lot more treats than tricks.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Halloween  

Alice was the first one back. She walked in proudly on her high heels. This time the bustier supported her naked teen titties, with their pink jutting nipples. And the wispy panties showed her blond pubes too. She jutted her chest out. “Do I look sexy?” she asked.

Betty stepped aside so Alice could see her Uncle Bob and said “I don’t know honey, lets ask Bob.”

Alice stopped as if she’d run into a brick wall and stared at the first erect male penis she’d seen outside of a computer screen or magazine.

Bob said “You have a pecker factor of ten ... mistress.”

Alice kept staring. “It’s so big” she said breathily.

Mary sashayed into the room. Not only had she taken off the body suit, she’d left the witch’s bra behind too. Her naked breasts clung to her chest, looking small against her tall frame. But she was excited, because her dark nipples stuck out far enough to hang a necklace on. “I decided that, since we’ll be dancing, it might be too hot to wear the whole costume,” she said. Then she saw Bob too and her mouth closed.

Betty said in her zombie voice. “Zombie has adjusted slave’s costume. Witch and Vampire must be careful when dancing with slave or belly might swell up like watermelon.”

“MOM!” chorused both girls.

“Zombie” their mother corrected. “Zombie know what she is talking about. Zombie’s belly swell up two times before she die and become zombie.”

Betty shuffled over to the stereo. She fumbled with buttons, but nothing happened. She turned around to face the girls and said “Zombie want dance. Zombie show girls danger. Girls make music come out of stereo.”

Laughing, Mary went to the stereo and a fast beating rock and roll tune started playing. Betty held up her hand. “Zombie want soft music ... slow music ... zombie can’t dance fast. Arms might fall off.” More button pushing and a soft rock song came on. It was Annie Lennox and the zombie smiled.

She went to Bob and melted against him, reaching down to force his stone hard prick between her legs. Then she shuffled with him in small circles, her things clamped to his cock. Their movement practically masturbated him. She looked up at Bob, who was smiling. Bob was having a good time.

“Zombie want kiss.” said Betty. Their kiss started slowly, but it heated up very quickly until Bob’s hands were all over her. Betty moved backward, slowly, toward the couch, until she felt it against her calves and she pulled him as she fell onto it. It didn’t work out the way she planned. She landed on the couch flat on her back, but he tried not to fall on top of her for fear he’d hurt her. As a result he hit the edge of the seat and bounced to the floor. He did a pushup and found himself staring between her spread legs, at the bald pussy lips her costume didn’t cover. Before she could do anything he slid his face between her legs and sucked those puffy pussy lips into his mouth.

“Ahhhhhh” the zombie groaned and then “Mmmmmm” as his tongue slithered into her pussy. Her own hands came up to her breasts and she pulled on her nipples, pulling them away from her body. Bob found her clit and sucked that too, flicking it over and over with his tongue tip.

Bob wanted to fuck her. But he also knew that, in his role as a slave, an achingly hard prick was an asset. So he concentrated on licking her clit until she came, writhing on the couch, humping her pussy up against his face. When she collapsed limply he pulled his face away from her satisfied pussy and wiped it on the cloth around her legs.

He stood up and turned around, his boner pointing at Mary. “Does mistress wish to dance?” he asked formally.

Mary had watched her mother while Bob had eaten her pussy, and it almost scared her to see her mother reduced to her current almost incoherent state. The thought of Uncle Bob doing that to her was at once exciting and horrifying. She took a step back.

“I will!” said Alice and she came to stand in front of Bob. “The slave will dance with me.” she ordered. Alice was an inch shorter than her mother, but her Vampirella high heels made her three inches taller than usual. It was as if his prick was made to nestle in her triangle of love. She put his cock there and then put her arms around him. They hadn’t danced but fifteen or twenty seconds when she pushed him away, hooked her thumbs in the panty that went with the outfit, and bent over, pushing them down. She stepped daintily out of them and then kicked them with one toe toward a wall. Then she snuggled up to her uncle to dance again. This time, when she put his cock between her legs, he felt heat and slippery pussy lips slide along the top of his cock.

“Mmmm much better,” she said into his chest. Then she held her face up for a kiss and, while Bob kissed her long enough for her knees to get weak, he also cupped and fondled her now naked buns. She got her hip movements coordinated and got wetter and wetter as she slid back and forth, riding the top of his prick. Finally he pulled back. She sighed and looked up at him. “Would you do to me what you did to Mommy?”

Several things flashed through Bob’s mind, the first of which was the memory of his rampant prick sinking into Betty to his nuts. But then he decided that perhaps she was thinking of what he had JUST done to her mother, who was still lying draped on the couch, relaxed after her orgasm. She had a glass of wine in her hand now and was taking sips. Mary must have gotten it for her.

“I’d be happy to” he said. “But I can’t. My mistress hasn’t told me what to do.”

Alice’s eyes widened, but then smiled. She pulled him to the couch and pointed to the floor. “Get down on your knees slave!” she ordered. He did and she turned him to face the couch. Then she sat on the couch and spread her legs, lifting them up until the heels of the high heels dug into the cushion of the couch. The flowing parts of the costume covered her pussy as she lay back and looked at him. Then, as if she’d practiced it twenty five times, her hands drew her costume aside, baring her blond muff. “Slave ... lick me.”

Bob cheated just a little. Instead of going straight for her pussy, he got between her thighs and leaned forward to suckle at her pink nipples, supported by the quarter cup bustier. She sighed and made appreciative noises. Then he kissed his way down her belly until he reached her golden curls. Mussing them with his lips, he kissed closer and closer to her plump labia. She wiggled more and more as he got closer and closer. He kissed down the sides of her pussy, not touching her pussy lips, until he had passed that area and was kissing her thighs.

“Slave!” she moaned. “I told you to lick me. Now lick my pussy slave!”

She blushed as she said the word “pussy”, but managed to spread her thighs a fraction more. Bob quit playing with her and descended on her virgin pussy, licking, sucking, and mooshing his face around in her slippery sex as she squealed and jerked. He settled for licking her clit over and over and over again. She loved it - she told him so over and over - but she didn’t cum. He sucked her clit and she loved that too.

“Ohhhh you could do that all day Uncle Bob.” she sighed.

But she didn’t cum.

Bob had known women who loved to have their pussy licked, but who had vaginal orgasms, rather than clitoral ones, for the most part. He knew one woman who could have a clitoral orgasm one moment, and not the next, needing something inside her to cum. He slid one hand down from her knee, where he had been holding her open, and got his fucking finger nice and slippery with her juice. Then he wormed the tip into her pussy and, as he sucked and licked her clit, slowly shoved it up in her. She was tight. She was very very tight.

“Ahhhhhh” she groaned, her hips moving side to side. “Ohhh that feels good ... I like that...”

Slowly Bob started finger-fucking her, driving deep enough to rim her cervix. She got more and more excited, saying how fantastic that felt. He added his index finger, noting that she didn’t wince. Her hymen must be gone. But she was tight. Nothing bigger than his finger had ever been in there. That much was obvious. And she really liked vaginal stimulation.

Bob continued to finger-fuck her as he kissed his way back up to her breasts. He sucked and bit her nipples gently as his finger speeded up.

“Ohhh I LOVE that Uncle Bob!” she moaned happily.

Bob looked to Alice’s right and saw that Betty was holding her daughter’s hand, watching. He reared back on his knees and moved up until his iron hard cock was able to touch Alice’s pussy. He fisted it and then started rubbing it between her pussy lips, up and down her slot, rubbing it over her clit. Alice looked down at what was touching her and bit her lip, her eyes big again.

Now when he slid it through her slit he pushed a little, so the tip went into her channel a little bit. But he pulled back as he rubbed it on up to her clit, or down to where her cherry used to be. Each time he pressed a little harder, but always moved the tip on up or down.

“Slave” said Alice, her voice low and quiet.

“Yes mistress.” said Bob.

“Put it in my pussy slave.” she whispered. Her mother turned her head to look in her daughter’s eyes. Alice looked back and, while they were staring at each other, Alice repeated herself. “Slave” her voice was louder, but not much. “I told you to put it in my pussy slave.”

Bob centered his cock in her slot and leaned forward. His cock bent just a little and then the head popped through her stretched pussy lips.

“OH OWW” complained Alice, and she lifted her butt up off the couch, digging in her high heels. That, unfortunately, only caused her pussy to climb another two inches onto her uncle’s prod. She was breathing raggedly now, making moaning sounds, but Bob decided to get it over with. He leaned forward again and slowly, his cock slid the rest of the way into his sixteen year old niece. Her groan sounded like something the zombie next to her should have produced. Bob leaned forward and, as his prick bottomed out in the girl, sucked hard on one tender nipple. That pain replaced what had been the center of attention and she yelled “OWWWW”.

Bob pulled almost out of her and switched to the other nipple, which he treated much more gently. Then he slid his cock back into her. This time it wasn’t so bad. Her body was already adjusting to his girth. He pulled back out and let her rest a few seconds, and then bored on in again. This time he let it stay deep and moved his lips to hers, kissing her a long, passionate kiss, with lots of tongue. By the time that kiss was over, Alice had decided that having her uncle’s cock in her pussy was a GOOD thing.

Alice pushed her uncle back. “I want to see,” she said. Bob put his hands on his hips and leaned his back away from her while pushing his hips toward her. She stared down as he rocked backward and his cock pulled out of her pussy. Then he rocked forward and she watched, her mouth open as his cock filled her again. He did that several more times until he was fucking her at a nice leisurely pace. Betty’s hand appeared suddenly and fluttered on her daughter’s belly. The fake zombie fingernails looked gruesome against Alice’s white skin. Betty’s hand disappeared and came back, minus the fingernails. She lay her hand on Alice’s belly and her fingers began to drift down to where Bob’s prick was sliding in and out of her daughter’s body. Betty settled one finger on Alice’s go button and gently began to flick Alice’s clitty.

That was the combination of things that Alice had needed to reach her orgasm with three people watching her. The combined stimulus overcame her shyness and she began to pant and chant her Uncle’s name over and over again. On her eighth or ninth “Oh Uncle Bob” she went rigid and a guttural “UHHHHHHHH” came from her throat as her pussy clenched around the invading cock. She keened as the orgasm hit and her left hand came up and pinched one nipple hard enough that Bob winced. Her other hand was still gripping her mother’s hand as she had this first experience.

Bob stopped fucking her, trying not to cum in her virgin pussy. But her muscles squeezed and coaxed and the knowledge that she was having her very first orgasm with a prick in her was too much. Bob leaned in and arched his back as his balls worked and thick semen flooded Alice’s pussy. He was deep in her and her teenage body sucked up all that cum as if it were dry earth. Bob gasped as his cock spat again. He got light headed and wanted to just fall backward, but he didn’t. He stayed right where he was, his cock delivering more and more hot sperm into Alice’s belly.

With every spurt all he could think of was “Is this the trick ... or the treat?”

Finally it was over, and both fucker and fuckee began to relax.

Alice rolled her head toward her mother. “Ohhh thank you Mom.” she sighed.

“What for?” asked Betty. “I didn’t do much.”

“You let Uncle Bob do that for me. You could have stopped him.”

“You’re welcome sweetheart.” said Betty.

Bob’s knees hurt, and he had to move. He started pulling his cock out of her slowly, his cock shiny and milky looking. Both mother and daughter watched as the half hard penis vacated her well-fucked pussy.

But When Bob pulled out of Alice, there was a long string of milky white sperm that was still attached to his cock and stretched to her gaping pussy mouth.

Mary was looking too, over her uncle’s shoulder. “Ohhhh!” she said, “He squirted in her!”

Bob, his chest still heaving, knew he might be in trouble. He decided to overact his response and, adopting a subservient attitude, whined “I tried to stop ... but I just couldn’t ... I couldn’t help it ... she was so hot and her pussy sucked it out of me.”

Betty reached over and hooked her finger under the string, pulling it up and breaking it. The two loose ends snapped up and stuck to her finger. As if she did it every day, Betty put her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. Then she addressed Bob.

“You were supposed to ASK first before you knocked them up!” She shook her head. “You’re a very BAD slave.”

Alice was still staring at her pussy, which was oozing globs of thick white stuff. “Uncle Bob squirted sperm in my pussy? I could be pregnant?” she said, her voice low and filled with emotion. She looked up at her uncle. “You just made me pregnant?” Her tone was accusatory, and her eyes were glazed as her mind struggled to deal with the information she now had.

“It doesn’t ALWAYS make a woman pregnant.” said Bob in his whiney voice. “Sometimes it takes months and even YEARS to get a woman pregnant.”

“Doesn’t that taste nasty?” asked Mary, ignoring her uncle and talking to her mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.