Trick Or Treat With Uncle Bob - Cover

Preview

Trick Or Treat With Uncle Bob

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Incest, Exhibitionism, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Voyeurism, Halloween,

Romantic Sex Story: Bob farms for a living and one of the things he produces is pumpkins. Now an unseasonable freeze has made his pumpkins very valuable right in the area where his half sister and two nieces live. So he drops in for a visit, bringing presents that will change all their lives. It'll be one hell of a Halloween party they throw, and a lot more treats than tricks.

Author's Note: This is another story written as a result of a challenge, from a reader named Big Joe. He challenged me to write a story called TRICK or TREAT with UNCLE BOB, located some where on the east coast, with weather conditions that caused all the pumpkins in a 2 state area to be destroyed. The story had to include Uncle Bob, his half sister Betty, his two lovely nieces Alice, sixteen, and Mary, seventeen. Betty had to be a single Mom by virtue of her husband having been killed in a meteor shower. Uncle Bob had to somehow save the day with pumpkins. An additional requirement was that "The 2 girls are in the 4H club. Mary is raising a lamb and Her sister Alice is working the Apple orchard so Mary has a little LAMB and her sisters nick name is APPLE ass ALICE > Does this help you along the path? Chuckle Chuckle. See if you can make this one work I know it will be a tough. Best Regards > Big Joe"

OK, Joe, here is your story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.