The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 7, 1943, Monday (continued)

My traumatic trip to the truck stop may have gotten me the needed rubbers, but Ellie's mother kept the needed girlfriend busy for the entire day. So the rubbers sat in their plastic jackets nestled between the mattress and box springs of my bed—the classic hiding place for boyish erotica.

I spent a couple of hours at the park playing baseball and then returned home for a snack. I turned on our floor model Silvertone, but kept changing channels trying to find something interesting. Our doorbell rang as I was finally settling on a Cub game.

It was Jane, dressed in a brown maternity dress. "Can I come in, Cal?"

I stepped back. "Sure, Jane."

She looked around. "Is Helen home?"

I was puzzled. Jane knew mom's schedule. "No, she won't be home until five thirty."

"Good!" She pushed me back against the wall and kissed me. I quickly got into the moment. Her hands made quick work of my shorts and briefs. "I need this. Gloria just spent the past half-hour telling me about her morning." Her thin fingers surrounded by cock. "She got me very excited, and I hoped you might be home alone."

The suddenness of her assault caught me off guard. She rubbed my cock roughly, her fingers tight bands around my shaft. "God, is this thing big. Gloria said you permanently stretched out her pussy. Let's go to your room." She pulled on my cock, and I followed waddling awkwardly as my pants were around my ankles.

When in my room, she turned her back and ordered, "Unzip me." I saw the long zipper that ran from her neck to her waist and pulled it down quickly. She slid the dress down her arms and tossed it over a chair. Jane looked so out of place in my room wearing a white bra and panties, her belly swelling out the waistband. She reached behind her back, and the bra came off. She lay down on my bed. "Come on, honey! We don't have a lot of time."

I stripped and joined her. Her hand immediately took control of my cock jerking it like a farmer trying to prime his pump to irrigate his dry fields. She scooted down the bed and gave my cock a loud, smacking kiss. She gazed up at me with her bright eyes, "God, I love this cock." Her mouth gobbled up the end stopping further compliments. I laid back and let her do her magic. I knew she wouldn't be content to suck me for long—and I was right.

Jane sat up, skinned off her panties and mounted me. "Oh, fuck. Cal, you've got the biggest cock." Can a fellow hear this too much? It was easily palatable when your sister-in-law was trying to stuff every inch into her wet pussy. She took my hands in hers, and we began a love dance with her swinging her hips while taking in my cock and letting it out. "Fuck... fuck... fuck..." she chanted while she rode me. Her small breasts didn't offer as much play as Gloria's monsters, but I still could twist her little nipples and pull them out into small cones.

Her eyes closed, and she drifted into her own world of lust. Watching Jane as she rode me held off my orgasm. She moaned, groaned and sputtered as she rode me hard. I put my hands on her belly, like I did with Gloria this morning, to see if the baby protested the rough seas of Jane's womb. Apparently not, as the drum head of her belly was still. She opened her eyes and wiped the sweat from them. My little room captured our heat and rapidly coated our bodies with a sheen of wet, salty lubricant. My cock slipped out, and Jane frantically searched for it with her spread lips. She grimaced and moaned, "Oh, fuck!" when I was forcefully restored to her tight pussy. Four or five strokes later, I couldn't tell as my counting ability clouded over as I neared my release, Jane came screaming and babbling about my "big dick." I pumped twice after she slowed and filled her with my semen, spurting against the closed mouth of her womb.

She settled on me dripping with the sweat of her exertion. Her lips kissed my neck and licked my wet face. "Cal, you can't know how much I needed this."

I kissed her neck, as I had no reply.

She giggled and bit my ear lobe. "I love how you fuck me. I never knew sex could be this good."

Any reply seemed disloyal to my brother so I just rolled her off me and let her cuddle in closely. Her hand went down to my sticky cock, and she wiggled the now soft shaft. She bent at the waist and licked along my dick now streaked with white reside. "We taste good together." Her fingers guided my cock to her mouth and she sucked in about three inches. It only took moments until she was working on a long hard tool ready for another job. I lay back and let her control me thinking she would go for another ride, but she kept up on my cock until my cock spurted my semen into her mouth. She sucked until I was spent, and I could feel her make an enormous swallow. Grinning at me she said, "You're brother's in for a real surprise when he gets home when I do that for him. I want to suck him dry like I do you."

I patted her head and laughed, "Just don't tell him where you learned how to do it. I think he might just kill me." This was an on-going concern of mine. What would happen if my two older brothers found out after the war that I was warming their wives' beds? I hoped the Army kept their guns when the war was over, or I might just get buried at Arlington. Future tour guides would point to my grave as the last casualty of World War II. My gravestone would read, "Killed for keeping the home fires simmering at a boil."

Jane propped her head on her hand and looked down at me. "You're quite a man for sixteen. You make me shiver to think what you'll be like when you're twenty."

If I live that long... "Thanks, Jane."

She smiled and asked, "Did you get your rubbers?"

"Gloria told you?"

She nodded.

"Yeah, I got four."

"At the truck stop?"

"Yeah, they sell them in a machine in the men's room." I would never tell her the true story of my adventure in prophylactics.

She took a serious tone, "You know after I have the baby, we'll have to use them."

I paused at this; the future of our relationship hadn't crossed my mind in this way. After the baby came it was possible for me to get her pregnant; that would be a disaster. The same was true with Gloria. Between Ellie and my sisters-in-law I was going to need a job to pay for rubbers.

She poked me with a finger in the ribs. "So?"

"So what?"

"Did you get to use them?"

I couldn't lie to her. "No, Ellie's mom kept her busy all day."

"I guess that was good for me or my little toy here might not have had enough juice for me." Her hand was around my cock again, and she had that gleam in her eye.

I pointed to the wall, and she could see the big hand was past 12 and the little hand had just slipped below five. "Mom."

She sighed and let me go. We tussled through my sheet to find her panties. "Maybe she could put in for overtime." She laughed. "Once just isn't enough."

I laughed, "You had your chance, but you needed a snack."

She giggled and licked her lips, "It was tasty."

Jane dressed quickly and I just sat back and watched. She caught me rubbing my cock and slapped my hand. "Save it, honey. You've got a lot of women to satisfy." She let herself out, and I saved it for later. I was learning that you just never know when you might need it.

It turned out that I didn't need it that evening. Mom came home to a hot meal I prepared and we spent the evening playing cards and listening to the radio.

June 8, 1943, Tuesday

During the summer it was up to me to get up in the mornings and make my own breakfast. Mom left early for work and left me in bed. I was on my third bowl of Cheerios when I heard a knock on the door. It was by best friend, Carl. I invited him in and gave him a bowl of Cheerios.

"Cal, Ellie's quite a looker." He said between mouthfuls.

"Yeah, she is."

"Does she know anybody that's looking for a boyfriend? It scares the shit out of me to talk to girls. I need to know that the girl is interested before I can work up the courage to talk to her."

"I'll ask her. She's pretty popular so she might know someone."

"Thanks." He whispered. "Are you getting some off of her?"

I waved him off, "No, no, we're just making out, but she's hot and ready, I think."

"No shit, well ask her for me. I would love to get some tittie soon."

"I'll ask her! I'll ask her! Are you going over to play some baseball?"

"Yeah, I think so. I've got my glove."

"I think I'll head over toward Ellie's and see if she's home and her mother's not."

"Yeah, another great ball player lost to a girl."

"Right."

Carl and I headed over to Ellie's and could tell that her parent's car wasn't there. I knocked on the door and she made a quick appearance.

"Hi, Cal, Carl. What brings you by today?" She was wearing shorts and a white blouse. I kissed her on the cheek. Her face glowed. This display of affection in front of Carl impressed her. She took my hand and squeezed it.

"Sit down on the porch, guys. I can't have any boys in the house when my folks aren't home." We sat on her porch that ran the length of the house's front.

I decided to plunge in an oblique way. "Ellie, you know what would be fun? If we could find someone for Carl, so we could double date."

"Date?" She sounded like I asked her to marry me.

Would her mother let her date? It was worth a try.

She gave Carl the once over and said, "Let me ask around and see who's looking. You are kinda cute."

Carl beamed at this. Any girl calling him cute, even if it was my girlfriend boosted his ego.

"I would appreciate that, Ellie, I would love to find a girl to spend some time with. You and Cal and me and her could have a great time."

Ellie took Carl's arm and pulled him aside. "Would you mind if Calvin and I spent some time together?"

Carl's face turned red at the thought of what he though she was hinting at. "Ah,... sure. No problem. I'll head down to the ballpark. Cal you come on down when you're ready."

"Sure, buddy. Thanks."

We waved good-bye to Carl.

"Mom's at Grandma's for the day. She left me here by myself. I have to get some cleaning done, but if you want we can fool around some."

"I thought you couldn't have boys in the house?"

"Oh," She giggled, "that's boys, you're my boyfriend. You're worth the risk." She made a big show of holding my hand. We went into her house, when we got inside she slammed the door and kissed me, long, wildly, and wetly.

"God, I've missed you, honey. Let's go up to my room, you can't stay here too long."

She dragged me up the stairs and into her room. Falling right down on the bed we started to make out. I was deciding where to start when she pushed me up and began to unbutton her blouse. "Wanna see my titties?" she whispered, I nodded like an idiot and watched her work the buttons. She pulled the white blouse off and pulled up the cups of her bra showing me her orange-sized breasts. My hand covered one, and I pressed on the soft globe. We made out some more while I softly massaged her little titties.

She began moaning and pushed my head down, "kiss 'em. Suck the nipples." My mouth got busy following her directions. Her nipples got rock hard as my tongue lashed over them. "Oh, Calvin, put your hand in my panties; play with my pussy." She was as wet as on Sunday in the woods. My fingers found her opening, and that's when I remembered the condom in my wallet. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers, and I thought of how my cock would feel in there.

She pushed her panties off and pushed my head down hard, "Lick me, I'm so hot, Calvin, lick my pussy." She was a convert to my tongue. I licked her and thought about her older sister who suggested this to Ellie. I thought about what she had said on Sunday about her sister wanting me to lick her. I concentrated on giving Ellie a wet ride up the slope to her climax while her sister cheered us on from the sidelines hidden, for now, from Ellie's view.

She moaned and smashed my face into her pussy. I licked and pushed my tongue into her. She clamped onto my tongue and lifted her ass off the bed. "Oh, oh, oh," she spit little grunts out of her mouth as I knew she was getting close. I sucked hard on her clit. She screamed and her pussy gushed liquid onto her quilt. Her body moved in waves that slowly played out.

She lay back, panting for a moment. She lifted her head and looked down at me. "God, Calvin, you drive me crazy doing that. I never dreamed it could be that good." She sat up and pulled me up in front of her. She made quick work of my jeans and briefs. "Such a big cock, did you know Vicki taught me how to do this with a banana, she didn't believe me when I told her you were bigger than the banana." She put both hands around my cock and stroked me slowly. "She told me she had to see it to believe it. Can you believe it? She wanted me to show her your dick."

She licked the head and gave it a loud smacking kiss. I had some familiarity with the sensations and relaxed to her efforts. Her lips opened, and she sucked in the head of my cock, in a tongue swirling, lip hugging blowjob. I rubbed her head and gave her a stupid, lust-filled smile. She let me go. "Calvin, my sister is a real bitch. She's been bugging me to show her your dick."

I raised my head. "No! You said she could see it?" She went back to sucking it and nodded her head. "Just to look at it?" Slowly she shook her head as her hands slid up and down my dick.

"I told her she could touch it too. Do you mind?" She said with a very feminine whine that wanted me to say yes.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Can I touch her?"

Her eyes blazed, "Calvin, if you touch my sister, I'll... you're my boyfriend, I can't believe you want to touch my sister..." Tears welled up.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm new to this, and I just said something stupid." I rubbed her nose, "Forgive me, please?"

She put on a forgiving, mischievous, grin, "Okay, darling." My cock disappeared into her mouth, and she set her concentration to blowing me. My mind drifted as she sucked and licked me. I tried to figure out what had happened in the last couple of weeks. I had gone from a virgin to a guy getting some from two women and one girl, and not just one-time episodes, each was planning to keep me busy for some time. Ellie's sister confused me, she seemed to want to play too, but I would have to be careful that Ellie didn't get jealous if her sister did get a close look.

Ellie's teeth jerked me back to reality when she grazed the top of my cock during a deep thrust. Her face was red and I could feel her breath blow over my cock as she panted from the effort. I was ready and warned her, "I'm cumming, Ellie."

She nodded in response and continued sucking. My sperm raced up from my balls and began spurting into her mouth. Sucking hard, she did well for a few spurts, and then she started sputtering and choking. I quickly pulled my dick from her mouth and the rest sprayed over her lips and dripped down on her perky tits.

"God, Calvin, I told Vicki how much you cum, but she won't believe me." She licked a drop from the end. "Your cum is so good, Cal. I just can't get enough."

"Ellie, that was the best yet. You tell Vicki she taught you well. You learned very well." I put my dick back in my pants and zipped up. As my pants tightened I felt my wallet and the extra weight of the condom. I silently groaned, how could I have forgotten it? I smiled as I watched Ellie begin to dress. The girl gave a blowjob that blew the condom right out of my mind.

"What about Carl, do you know a girl he could meet? He's my best friend, and it would be a big favor to me, and I think we could have a lot of fun together."

She hooked her bra. "Hmmm, let me see... Holly Warsky, she's a good friend of mine, is looking for a boyfriend, and Carl is kinda cute. Let me ask her when I see her. I'll let you know. "

"That would be great, honey." How quickly I've grown to use the little terms of endearments. Ellie gave me a great smile at the sweet name as she pulled her panties up under her skirt.

"Let's go down to the park. We might see her there." She kissed me with lots of tongue, and I recognized a new flavor in Ellie's kiss. I knew it must be the sperm she swallowed. It added an interesting accent to her fresh taste. My hands rubbed her round bottom until she turned me around and pushed me out the door.

We ran down to the park, and I found Carl at the ball diamond. His team had just got the third out and was coming in to bat. He ran up to us.

"Calvin, want to get into the game?"

"Sure, you don't mind do you, Ellie?"

She laughed, "No, dear, I'm going over to talk to Holly."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.