The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 7, 1943, Monday

Mom was already gone for work when I got up. My mother's behavior the night before seemed just as weird in the morning light. With Mom acting out like Jane and Gloria my life grew more complex. My mother fell into the same category as Andrea, my sister—blood relatives. Jane and Gloria were in-laws. Treating Mom or Andrea to my absent-husband cure would make me an outlaw. I shook my head, trying to bury the idea.

The phone rang while I was making breakfast. I went into the living room and picked up the heavy black receiver of the old Western Electric era phone.

"Hi." Gloria's bright voice cleared my mind of my family troubles.

"Morning, Cal. I need some chores done."

"What kind?" I knew what kind of chore I was hoping for.

"The kind you need a stiff tool for." She giggled.

I smiled, so I was working Gloria's side of the duplex this morning.

I shot back. "I've got one handy. I'll be over in a bit."

"Don't take too long. The furnace is roaring right now." Gloria hung up.

I wasn't so stupid that I walked over to Gloria's empty handed. I rummaged in the shed behind our house and found an old Craftsman toolbox with an assortment of tools rusting inside. I remember my dad carrying it around the house as he fixed sinks and electrical problems. The toolbox wore a similar coating of rust but looked good from a distance. I swung it lazily as I walked over to fix Gloria's difficulty.

Gloria quickly answered my knock on her door. She gave me a once over and laughed. "You're looking like a real handyman. Are you handy, man?"

I took off my ball cap and went in as she opened the door. She had on a nightie like my mother wore to bed last night. The nighties of this time period were little more than sheets of cloth that draped a woman's body and ended about halfway down her knees. It was thick enough to disguise any interesting movements or clothing under it. I was betting Gloria had nothing on underneath, but I was flying blind.

"Cal, I do have something that needs fixing." She stopped at the sink. "The drain leaks underneath. Can you fix it?"

I hoped she wasn't teasing me and had not called me over to just fix her leak. My confidence in my ability to predict the behavior of women was pitiable. Lately, I just stumbled along allowing them to push me where it would best please them. Now, don't get me wrong here, the rewards for my compliance were great. Acting the innocent, that I was, had its rewards.

"Sure." I had no idea how to fix a leak, but then how hard could it be?

I opened the doors under the sink and saw a pool of water and a drop hanging from the elbow of the drainpipe. One of the fittings was rusted and leaked. I opened the toolbox and found a small pipe wrench. I lay on my back and scooted under the sink.

"Are you hungry, Cal? I can make you some pancakes."

I was already hungry, again. "Sure, I would love some."

When I had the wrench around the pipe Gloria moved over to the sink to run some water in a mixing bowl. She stood immediately over me, and I saw paradise. The no-clothing-under-the-robe bet was a winner. She had a dark pelt of hair divided by a pink line of wrinkled lips. The place she had allowed me to touch was now visible in all its Gloria. The bowl must have held a gallon of water as she stood there filling it. Her pregnant stomach kept me from seeing higher, but the view I had was enough to delay the job until the bowl was full.

She moved to the stove. "How's it going down there, Cal?"

"Uh, well, it might take me a few minutes. I'm still figuring this out."

"I have faith you can do it." She poured batter into a frying pan. She was so innocent of the effect she had on me, or so I thought. I was giving the wrench a final tug when I realized I had a hard on; a major erection filled my pants. Gloria walked back over to the sink to run more water. She stood over me allowing me to inspect every hair in her abundant bush.

I turned the wrench and every few seconds ripped my eyes off her pussy lips to inspect my work. Gloria stepped away from the sink to turn the pancakes. After cleaning up my work, I stood up and moved behind Gloria and hugged her. My hands covered her round, swelling belly and felt for movement. She curled her arms over mine and moved back against me.

She felt my swollen prick with her bottom. "Did I do that?"

"Yes, you did!"

She swirled her round cheeks against my stiff rod. "I knew you could see me." She giggled. "I wanted you too." Her face turned back and she kissed my cheek. "It has me all excited." She took one of my hands and slid it down the front of the cotton robe to the hem and up inside along her thigh to her damp fur. "See how wet I am?"

Gloria's pussy warmed my fingers with her lubrication. I easily found the gates of heaven and twirled two fingers inside. "Oh, Cal!" She moaned. My left hand pulled up the robe and curled under the soft curve of her full breast. She slumped back against me and allowed me to freely enjoy her body.

After a long tour of her plump body, my sister-in-law seized my hand and panted, "Let's get into bed." She turned to face me; her bright eyes and flushed face so near mine. My lips met hers, and we kissed as lovers. As my tongue whipped around hers I hoped that my brother never found out about this. A conscience can be a slippery eel wriggling up at the worst moments. Her hand reached behind her, and she turned off the gas to the stove. His wife took my hand and dragged me out of the kitchen and down the short hallway to their bedroom. She swiped the robe off her plump body and pulled down the bedspread and sheet.

"Get undressed, Cal. It's time I got what Jane did." I hardly noticed my nervousness this time taking advantage of my confidence to gaze upon Gloria's lush curves as I removed my clothes. When I stood naked by the bed, Gloria sighed, "It's just so fucking big! Get into bed."

She pulled me over her and we resumed our frantic kissing. Gloria frenetically drew me close and reached down for my cock. The fulcrum of her belly forced me up on my arms to bring my cock into contact with her pussy. Gloria's stomach aced Jane's in size and forced me to choose between kissing and fucking. Kissing could wait. My brothers knocked up Jane and Gloria about the same time, but Gloria's tummy made me think she was brewing a small town inside. My new lover wanted to fuck first. Her fingers tightened around me and pulled me home. Unlike Jane, she gave me no lectures on the meaning of our actions. I was quickly deep inside of her and her fat legs wrapped around my ass.

She grunted as I hit bottom. "Are you okay, Gloria?"

Her eyes were closed in deep concentration; she only nodded.

I pulled out and eased back in. A deep groan rose from her body and her legs tightened their grip around me. My hips began their natural movements, and I felt a shiver travel through her. Resting on one arm, I brought my hand up to her breast and massaged the massive soft flesh. Every time I hit bottom she grunted, almost in pain.

I repeated my concern, "Gloria, am I hurting you?"

She whipped her head back and forth in an intense denial of pain. I still wasn't too sure. She didn't talk to me like Jane did. Jane expressed her pleasure verbally and any young man knew that when his girl yelled, "Fuck me!" that she was having a good time.

Gloria never said a word. She just took my strokes and moaned. I decided I liked Jane's vocalizations better than Gloria's whimpers. "Gloria, do you like this?"

She gave me a rapid nod.

I wanted more, so I pulled back my cock and rammed it into her. She winced as my cock hit bottom. "Is this good?" She nodded. I slammed into her again. "Answer me! Is this good?" I needed to know she was enjoying this.

For the first time since I entered her she opened her eyes and looked at me; then it hit me. She was imagining I was her husband. By closing her eyes she was denying her adultery with his younger brother. I had forced her to recognize that I was fucking her not her overseas husband.

She whispered, "Yes, it's good!"

I buried my cock into her again. She gave off an "Umph" and swung her hips up to meet my thrust. I raised my voice, "Is it good?"

She glared at me in her heat and matched my volume. "Yes, it's good!"

I wanted her to use sex talk like Jane did. "Is it fucking good!"

She endured another deep stroke and exploded, "Yes, Cal, it's fucking good! Is that what you wanted to hear, me talk dirty?"

I rolled her bulk over, and she settled her ass on my thighs with my cock still buried inside her. She looked around as if never having seen her bedroom from this altitude before. "Cal, what are you doing?"

My hands now could get a good grip on her tits. While on her back they lost their volume, flattening over her chest, but now they hung down in great globes of pink capped by wide, brown nipples. Her confusion faded as I pushed up into her. She quickly got the idea of this new form of horseback riding where she rode the horn instead of the saddle. Her voiced gained confidence. "Cal, this is good. God, I've never done it this way." Marty may have been a hard worker and a good husband, but he just didn't have an imagination gene in his makeup. Soon Gloria's fat ass rocked over me.

She grinned at me from her perch. "Cal, this is fucking great!" I took full pleasure in pulling on her tits and twisting them into crazy shapes. My sister-in-law went from rocking to bouncing treating my body like a trampoline with a wooden stake that a woman could take pleasure on.

I prodded her in a new direction. "You like my big cock, Gloria? You like my big fucking cock?"

She threw her head back and thrashed her head. "Yes, you little boy, I love your big fucking dick... fuck me with it... fuck me hard... oh, god... it's happening... oh, yes, yes, yes..." She leaned forward over me and crushed her body down onto mine. She screamed and desperately tried to get more of me inside of her. Her climax happened so quickly that she left me behind. She fell forward over me and mashed her tits into my chest. She rolled forward to kiss me and I popped out of her. She hadn't figured out that we could fuck or kiss, but not both.

"Cal, Cal, that was the most... most... most intense thing I've ever felt. And being on top? Who taught you that? Marty never did that to me? God, I thought you were in my throat." Then she realized she was sitting on a ticking bomb. "You didn't release in me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.