The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

I set my alarm clock for a few minutes after mom usually left for work. After dressing and eating several bowls of Corn Flakes I was at Jane's back door. I let myself in quietly and found both sisters-in-law sleeping in Jane's bed.

"Gloria," I whispered shaking her gently.

Her eyes snapped open. "Cal?"

I motioned her to get up and follow me out of the room. She gently got out of bed, still naked, her growing belly preceding her.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Oh she's pretty beat up. The bastard banged her up good," Gloria said softly.

"Did you find out his last name?"

She bobbed her head. "Larry Czignic. He works at the Main and Fourth Standard station, and he lives in an apartment over the station."

"Good job, Gloria. Will you stay with her today?"

"Yeah, I'll bring her over and she can help me finish my costume," Gloria said. "Don't forget I need a camera."

"Have you thought about where you're going to get your pictures developed?" I pointed out.

"No? I see what you mean? I just can't take these down to the Rexall." She admitted.

"I see your problem." The Rexall? Amos Hardy's Rexall? "You know, I might have an answer to your problem. Let me ask around."

"Cal, you're the best." She kissed me. "Wanna run back to my house, and you can play Marty again?"

"I have to get to work, Gloria." She was a real temptation. "I can't be late today."

"Okay, stop back tonight and bring a camera." Another kiss and she was back into Jane's room.

I found Mario in the gunroom. He was filing off the serial number of a .38 special. "Cal, sit down and finish this. I need to get some other shit done."

He explained filing off serial numbers. I sat down and picked up the file. "Mario, I got a problem."

"Yeah? What's up"?"

I explained my problem with Jane's boyfriend. "I want this guy looking somewhere else for his pussy."

Mario massaged his chin. "What do you want to do to him?"

"I want him hurt like he hurt my sister-in-law."

His lips broke into a smile. "But you don't want to do it yourself."

"I've never done anything like that," I said.

"Anything worth doing, Cal, is worth doing yourself. My mother always said that." Mario pushed one of the .38s at me. "Take one and handle it yourself."

I picked up the gun. It was cold. My hand trembled. Shooting J. Edgar's picture was easy. Did I hate Larry enough to put his face in the sights?

Mario kept filing.

He stopped. "You're pretty young, Cal, to face something like this. If you want I can get a couple of the boys and take care of this, but then I have to run it by Sal. It will cost you then."

"What? What will it cost me?" I tensely asked.

"I don't know exactly. That's up to Sal, but it could be something you might not like." He lay down one gun and picked up another.

"Like what?"

"Oh, you're a crack shot. My guess is that you'll get called to stand guard over a job or sent out on a hit for Sal. You're pretty young so it might not be tomorrow, but it will happen." I wasn't sure Mario was kidding me, but I wasn't sure I wanted to know enough to ask.

"Yeah?" Was I ready to pursue a career at sixteen? If I took Sal's help I would find myself immersed in a community of crime.

I slid the gun back across the table. "Let me think about it."

He gave me a crooked grin. "Yeah, you think about it." He nodded to the gun cabinet. "You know where we keep these. Just lose it afterward. Finish these."

"Sure, Mario." He left me to think and file.

Sally entered the room with a serving tray. After shutting the door she said, "Miss Gina, said you needed a snack." She set a tray with a cup of coffee and a slice of apple pie with vanilla ice cream.

"Thanks, Sally." I cut off a big chunk of the pie and swallowed it whole.

"Miss Gina's done nothin' Cal but talk about how well you fucked her last night." Sally's white teeth gleamed through her smile.

"Well, you tell Miss Gina, that I enjoyed fucking her." I took another bite. "And you, did you like fucking Father Martin?"

"Me and the father goes way back, Cal. I was in his orphanage." Sally leaned back against the table and her breasts floated free inside the blouse of her maid uniform. "He took an eye to me when I was fifteen. He was my first man. He was so kind about it. He explained that priests had needs to. He was so gentle to me. I would look forward to the calls to his office. He's big too."

My nose caught the scent of inflamed pussy. "You like big ones, Sally?

"Yes, Cal, I do." The scent grew stronger.

"You ever do, Sal?"

"Yes, I have. He thinks I'm his girl and trusts me to keep an eye on Gina. He gives me cock and cash." She smirked with a hint of heat.

"You like cock..."

"Yeah, Cal, I does..."

My hand slid behind her knee and caressed the strong flesh. "I ain't wearing no undies..." She softly murmured.

"Did you just come in here to give me Gina's message?" My hand found the powerful thigh muscles.

"Well, she did give me the message to pass on." Sally widened her stance offering me a clear path upward.

My fingers moved upward and hit a wet spot on her upper thigh. "You're really wet, Sally."

"I knows, Cal. I'm a powerful needing a good fuck."

My cock was hard. The potent odor of her pussy drew my fingers to her curly hair drenched with her juices. "I can feel that. Aren't you afraid someone will walk in on us?" My fingers probed at her soft full pussy lips.

"Miss Gina said that she would be here if she could. Oh fuck, Cal..." She moaned.

I lifted the hem of her dress over her pussy. It was a mess of wet hair and dripping lips. I kissed her purple lips. "Oh Lord, Cal, you have me in such a state."

I burrowed my tongue inside to find the juices leaking from her pink interior. She spread her legs open more, "Oh fuck me. I love this." My thumbs opened her up wider and her large clit popped up like a small cock. I slipped my lips around it and sucked. "Oh, Lord, your tongue is as long as Father Martin's."

She had a delicious musky taste that keep me drinking her juices as she lifted a foot to the chair to open her pussy up so the bright pick shined. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way, but I was the new kid and was afraid on stepping on someone's pussy. So I just whipped up her clit with my tongue and massaged her firm ass until I had her on the verge.

"Oh fuck, Cal." Sally moaned as her climax caused her to shiver and wash my face with her juices.

I gave her pussy a little kiss and pulled down her skirt. "I'll give you that fuck next time. Tell Gina I know a deserted place where the three of us could have a good time."

"I'll do that, Cal. She be wanting you again and she won't mind you doin' me as long as she's got hers." Sally straightened up her dress and made off with the tray, leaving me the melted ice cream and pie.

I finished filing the guns. I put them in the cabinet—all but one. I put it in my pants pocket and dropped two shells in my other pocket. If I decided to take care of Larry, I wanted the means near by.

Mario came back and sent me out to the guardhouse for an afternoon shift. Pete was out there; he kept going on about the orgy until I was getting rather bored with him. Finally I asked him, "Where can I get some racy pictures developed?"

He smirked, "Not around here, you take something like that into the Rexall and they'll keep 'em and maybe call the cops." After thinking a moment he said, "I know a guy in South Bend, who does pictures in his basement. He wouldn't care what they were of, but he might keep a set for himself."

I remembered Mom took all our family snapshots to the Rexall. Did Amos or Jennifer do them? It didn't really matter, either one would do Gloria's pictures. It's just that Amos would wonder who it was. Now I needed a camera. I wanted more than a simple Brownie. I wanted Marty to get the best shot of his new wife that he could.

"What about a camera, Pete? Where would I get a good used one?"

"Jake's Pawn Shop, downtown. He's got all kinds of shit there." He lit a cigarette. "You thinking of taking some dirty pictures. You know Sal might be interested if they're any good."

"Sal? Why is that, Pete?"

"He sells dirty pictures at his bars in Chicago. If you got some you should let Sal have a shot at them."

I wondered if I could use Pete's wife as a model. The way he cheated on her, she might be interested in some fun. "If I get this going, I'll sure give Sal some to move."

Pete leered at me. "You should get some shots of those two sisters that worked the party. Man, now that was fucking hot. I'd pay to jerk off to some of that shit." I thought about asking him if his wife would like to pose with them, but why not? I thought. I'm sure Ellie would pose for me. Vicki, I might have to pay. I saw that the possibilities of this now extended beyond doing a few photos of Gloria for Marty's enjoyment. It did irritate me that I might be in business with both of my mom's lovers.

As soon as Pete let me go, I was off for Jake's Pawn Shop after a quick stop at home to pick up some money and put on my best clothes. It was a run down place on the river end of Main Ave. I walked inside to find Jake, a seventy-year old man counting out the register. "We're closed, kid." He muttered around a chewed up cigar.

"I want to buy a camera." I said.

The smell of money overpowered the old cigar and he looked up. "Over by the stove. Hurry it up. I gotta get home."

I didn't know anything about cameras so I bought the most expensive one on the shelf. It stood out from the broken-down looking Kodaks. It gleamed and the name Contaflex on the front sounded good. And it had two lenses. Jake said, "You know your cameras, kid. You got forty bucks?"

"Yeah, I got forty bucks. You got some film?" I shot back. After a week of talking to mobsters an old pawnbroker held little fear for me.

"Yeah, I'll throw in a couple of rolls and I got the instruction book, too."

I pulled two twenties out of my wallet and was now a photographer.[ii] I stuffed the film and instruction book in my pocket and the camera around my neck.

It was back over into Benton Harbor and Gloria's house. I knocked on her door and she answered dressed as a housewife for once.

"Come on in, Cal."

Jane was sipping coffee at the kitchen. Her face was still purple. She stubbed out a cigarette. "I suppose I should thank you, Cal."

I waved it off. "For what?"

"Getting me in the house and hiding this from Helen."

"Well, I hope you're done with that louse."

"Oh, it wasn't Larry's fault. I just should have done what he wanted. He's already called me to apologize. He's really sorry about losing his temper. He's promised never to do it again."

I gave Gloria a glance and she just shrugged her shoulders. Larry was at the top of my list now. I had to act soon before he roughed up Jane again.

Gloria pulled at the strap around my neck. "You got a really fancy camera, Cal. Can I run it?"

"Why should the model run the camera, I'll take the pictures." I opened the instruction book to that page on loading film. It was pretty simple. "I get twelve pictures to the roll."

"Let me go get the corset on." She left.

"Marty's gonna kill you, Cal. If he finds out you took dirty pictures of his wife." Jane lit another smoke.

"She's going to send them to him. You're not going to tell him are you?"

"It's none of my business?" she replied.

"You know, Stan might not be too happy to know about Larry either."

"Stan's not fucking here is he. He might just not be too happy that you were fucking me too." Jane shot back.

"Yeah?" I stepped up to her. "You didn't seem to be fighting me off did you?" I grabbed my crotch. "You sure liked this big dick in your pussy didn't you, Jane?"

She looked up and then down again. "You know, Cal. It might be a good thing if we both kept quiet." Her eyes hung on my swelling dick.

"Larry's good, but he's not you, Cal." The back of her hand rubbed my jeans. "I kinda miss this."

"You can have it anytime you want it, but you got to tell Larry to get fucking lost," I insisted.

"Why can't I have both?" she whined. "You're not around that much. He could take care of me when you're gone."

"I'm not going to stand for him beating you up." I kept at her.

"He's not gonna do it again, Cal. He promised." She actually believed him.

"Yeah, right!" I said.

"Cal, he's a good guy, he just got steamed when I was being a bitch." She grew angry.

I was finished with her, and left for Gloria's.

Gloria was in her bedroom doing her makeup. "I'm almost ready, Cal."

"You look great. Marty's gonna have a heart attack when he gets these."

"Did you find a place to get them developed?" She asked.

"I think so. Let's shoot one roll and see how they come out?"

"Where do you want me?" She stood up her belly bulging.

"On the bed. Make it look like Marty's just walked in the door." I stood at the foot of the bed. "Turn on the lights, it's a bit dark in here." Photographic lighting was a subject I knew little about.

Gloria turned on all the table lamps and the overhead bulb. She lay back on the bed. Her big tits were barely held by the bodice of her costume. She had her legs tight together with the garters and stockings giving her a very slutty look. I moved close so her body filled the square viewfinder. I said, "Smile," and snapped the picture.

"Now what?" She asked.

"Move a little and I'll take another."

Gloria took another pose on her side. Her boobs hung down and I saw the top of one nipple. "Pull one leg up and leg it cross the other." I clicked the shutter and called out, "Next pose."

We worked through ten shots. The last was of her lying on her back with her legs open and the corset crotch hiding her pussy. "Okay, Gloria, let's get really sexy. Pull down your top. Show me your tits."

"Get close, Cal and take the last two of my tits. Marty will love that."

So I capped the roll with her breasts filling the frame. I wound up the film and removed it from the camera.

Gloria pulled me on the bed. "When can I see them?"

"I don't know. As soon as I can get them done."

Her hands were busy on my belt. "It's time for me to pay you." She shoved down my pants. I was ready. Taking the dirty pictures of my sister-in-law had me bone hard. Gloria was such a passionate woman it took little time for me to get rock hard. She popped some snaps in the crotch of her corset and led me to her pussy.

Being an erotic model agreed with Gloria's libido, and I found her as wet as ever. I didn't need any role-playing this evening, plunging in deep the first thrust. Her scalding pussy wrapped around my cock as I hit bottom.

"I love your cock, Cal." She grunted and banged her heels on my ass. "I got so hot modeling for you."

I was kneeling between her legs, missionary style being impossible because of Mount Baby wobbling before me. "You were so sexy, Gloria. Those pictures will make any man hard." The bed creaked as I pumped into her wet pussy. "You were a great model."

Gloria's bedroom door opened and Jane silently entered. She stood watching as I gave her sister-in-law my best. Then she undressed and came to the bedside. "Please Cal. Can I have a turn?"

She sounded so forlorn. My heart melted with the intense need I heard. "Sure, Jane. Let me help Gloria climax first." Jane's expression bloomed into a smile as she lowered her bottom to the bed. Gloria's eyes turned to her and Jane reached out to fondle the fat tit rocking on Gloria's chest.

The caress sent Gloria's legs tighter around me. "Fuck me, Cal. Give me that cock." Jane leaned down and kissed the large oval nipple. My cock jerked as I watched Jane suckle Gloria's shaking tit. Gloria pulled on Jane's head to keep her close. I knew better than to try to encourage more activity between them. My sexual greed was under control.

Gloria's voice climbed in pitch as her orgasm loomed near. I saw Jane bite her, raising a scream and her pussy convulsing as moisture leaked out around my cock to the bed. "Oh, God, it just get's better."

Jane smacked my ass, "My turn. You promised." She got on her hands and knees her belly hanging down below her. "Do me, Cal."

I took my time allowing my cock to cool off. When I was ready to finish I wanted Jane done. As I rubbed my prick along her pussy I smacked her ass hard. "You're a bad girl, Jane."

"Oh yeah, Cal, I'm really bad." She giggled. "Oh fuck your bad, bad girl."

I spanked her again raising a red welt on her ass. She groaned and rocked back swallowing my cock. "Cal, oh fuck that hurts. Do it again."

Again I smashed my hand into her butt. It stung terribly. She had a bony ass without the padding of Gloria's. "Yes, make me pay. Use me."

My hands gripped Jane's thick waist and I made her pay with deep savage thrusts into her pussy. She was tight around me, and my cock scraped on the walls of her pussy wanting to cause her pain if that was what she wanted. "You fucking bitch. I'll teach you to cheat on Stan." My loins spanked her ass as I grew more savage in my thrusts.

Gloria watched us with a fire in her eyes. She gasped, "Let's take pictures next time. Pictures of us fucking." Her fingers took possession of her pussy and she plunged three fingers in her slit. "I could start a scrapbook for Marty's buddies. Just think how hot they'll be when they jerk off to pictures of my cunt."

Jane's cries grew. I gave her ass three rapid slaps as I emptied into her. She whimpered as her pussy clamped down on me and encouraged all my sperm to again fill her closed womb.

"Cal," she groaned, "You are the best. Larry's not bad, but his cock is no where as large as yours." Her ass shined like a red billiard ball as she slumped to the bed. My cock pulled free.

Gloria's second orgasm was a moment behind. Her arm reaching around her big belly rolled the fat lips over her clit. She quivered her Jello tummy and grew still.

Jane spooned with a euphoric Gloria. I pocketed the film and left them together.

Back at my house, Mom was setting the table. She was dressed up again. It was a new outfit. A tan skirt and a cotton blouse with one too many buttons open. Mom had cleavage, a fact that had escaped me for sixteen years.

"Cal, the Second Hand called and said you had to work tonight." She set down two plates with ground steak, potatoes and beans. "I'm not sure I like you working in a downtown bar, Cal."

I dug in. "Mom, I don't really spend any time in the bar, I'm out delivering food."

"I guess you're right. Are you making money?" She slowly cut her steak.

"Yeah, Mom. I'm doing great. Tomorrow, I'll give you some to help out around here."

She nodded, "That would be good. You're getting old enough to contribute."

"Are you going out tonight?" I asked casually.

"Yes, honey, for just a short time." She sits down. "Cal, I've made some friends and I enjoy going out with them. "It's something I've been missing"

Missing? I thought. My mind tried to imagine what would happen tonight, but my imagination came up short. "Mom, you have a good time."

She kissed me on the forehead and left.

I cleaned up our dishes and called the Second Hand. Hazel said I should be there around 7:30. She said I should look neat and smell good. The tub was filling with water when I heard a knock from the back door.

I peeked out the kitchen window and saw Vicki. She was dressed for work with her blouse unbuttoned to the bra and a black skirt with a slit up the side.

"What's up, Vicki?" I said as I opened the door.

She walked in uninvited. "It's Ellie." Her face showed fear. "She's run off."

"What! Where?"

Vicki nervously lit a cigarette. "I think she ran off with this gangster."

"Damn it Vicki, you should have known better than to take her to that party!" I roared.

Vicki's eyes narrowed, "How did you know about the party?"

"I was there." I barked.

"Where? We never saw you." She knew I was telling the truth.

"Vicki, the night of the party at your house, Sal asked me to work for him." I saw the horror in her face.

"Then you saw Ellie and I..." She gasped.

"Working the crowd at the party the other night? Yeah, I did. I saw both of you working your way through the forest of dicks." My anger was waning.

"Cal, you got to understand she wanted to do it. The money..." Vicki eyes glimmered. "She's always hated it that she couldn't buy nice things ... and she just loved to fuck."

"Who taught her that?"

"Cal you made sex so good for her she lost control." She tried to lay the blame on me.

"Vicki you taught her to want it. When we met she talked about her sophisticated sister who knew everything about sex. She listened to every word you told her."

Vicki took a deep drag on her cigarette and plucked a handkerchief from her bra. "Cal, what am I gonna do? Mom and Dad are desperate."

The woman before me had fallen far from the brash prostitute I had first met. Her young sister was off somewhere getting screwed by some thug who would dump her the moment he tired of her rapidly loosening pussy. "Vicki, I know someone who can find her."

"Cal, let's go. I need to find her fast."

"Come in the kitchen, I need to make a phone call."

I sat her at the kitchen table reaching for the phone on the counter behind her. "Vicki, you have to talk first. When someone answers, you ask for Gina DeMarco, got it?"

Vicki wiped an eye and say, "Sure, Cal. Gina DeMarco. Are you calling Sal's wife?"

"Yeah, when she comes on the line hand me the phone, but make sure it's her. Okay?"

"Yeah, make sure it's her." Vicki looked around the kitchen, "You got anything to drink?"

"Mom doesn't keep booze in the house." I dialed the number of the compound and handed the phone to Vicki.

"Gina DeMarco, please?" She asked.

We waited and then Vicki asked, "Gina DeMarco?"

She handed me the phone. "Gina, it's Cal."

Vicki took a quick drag on her cigarette.

"It's doing fine ... no, I can't tonight. Gina, I have a friend who has a problem." Vicki gave me an odd look.

"One of Sal's boys made off with her fifteen year old sister."

Gina asked, "He kidnapped her?"

"No, I'm sure she went along willingly. She's got pretty hot pants."

"Oh. So you just want her back. Nothing else?"

"No, there's going to be no problems if we just get her back."

"What's her name?"

"Ellie Winkle."

"Okay, Cal. If she's with one of Sal's boys she'll be back in a couple of hours."

"Great. Gina? I'm going to be very grateful ... You just think about that."

"Sal's gonna have to do me good tonight after hearing that. When we get together should I bring Sally? The little nigger told me that you like black pussy too."

"Sure. I think I can handle you both. Thanks, Gina."

"Sure, anytime." She hung up.

Vicki looked at me as if I were some oddity of nature. "What the fuck have you been doing? You call up Sal's wife and get her to find Ellie. You're screwing her?"

"Vicki, are you crazy, me screwing Gina DeMarco. Like I want to die that soon."

I'm not sure she believed me, but then it would be crazy to be fucking Sal's wife. "Now, go home and wait."

"Thanks, Cal. I owe you." She stood up and kissed me and rubbed my crotch. "Maybe after Ellie gets back we can have a little sister act for you."

"Whatever, Vicki." The idea of putting my cock into cunts that had entertained the Chicago mob didn't have a great appeal.

"Get out of here." To my amazement—she got.

I rode with Jack again on my delivery that night. We crossed into St. Joseph and turned toward the high-toned part of town. Jack drove past the driveway and had to turn around. I saw a long drive that ended in front of a mansion with a Greek portico complete with pillars.

"Are you sure this is it, Jack." I asked my grizzled old driver. "This has to be the biggest house in town."

"Yeah, this is it, kid. Now go deliver your bag." He chuckled, "I'll be back in an hour."

I got out and walked up the marble steps. The doorbell was made of gold. I rang it, and then wiped my fingerprint off the shining metal.

A woman in her fifties opened the door. She gave me a dark look.

"Food delivery from the Second Hand, ma'am." I said brightly.

"Is this some kind of joke?" She hissed.

"No, ma'am. I deliver all their food." Had Hazel screwed up?

"I was expecting some one ... older." She said.

"Ma'am, I'm the one you're expecting, and I am old enough." My confidence set her back.

"You can't be more than ... a boy." She slowly examined me.

"Ma'am, if you let me come in, I can show you exactly how old I am."

She stepped back. I saw she was dressed in a very expensive summer dress that displayed her pale bosom. She wore white gloves. "I'm Calvin, ma'am."

"I'm ... uh ... you can call me, Claire."

The entryway was enormous with a long staircase leading up to the second floor. The first floor was dark, but the second was lit and I hear laughing women. I relaxed; this was my specialty—making women happy.

"So, Calvin, you were going to show me how old you are."

I said softly, "Perhaps it would be better if we had a little more privacy."

She seemed surprised but turned and opened a door. "Let's go into the billiard room then."

She closed the door to the elegantly decorated game room. I set the bag of food on a small serving table. Facing Claire, I unzipped my pants and pushed them and my briefs down to my knees.

"Oh my God," she gasped.

My cock dangled soft from my loins as Claire moved closer.

"I've never seen anything like this." Her white-gloved hand covered her mouth.

"Am I old enough?" I chuckled.

"I think you will do nicely." Claire stepped nearer. "May, I?"

"Of course, I'm yours for the next hour."

Her gloved hand took my cock and her fingers slowly encircled me. I pulsed in her hand. "I think you're more than ... old enough." She squeezed me and I twitched back at her.

"Can you get it hard?" She whispered.

"No, ma'am, but you can." I smiled.

She whimpered a swallowed moan and stroked me. In under a minute she had my full erection. "You're enormous. I've never..."

"Never?..." I repeated.

"No, never. It's too bad you're for Edith." Her hand never stopped moving. "She's the bride. Her husband is almost eighty and very rich. So you're her wedding present from her best friends."

"Would you like a sample, Claire?" I said warmly.

She gasped, "No, I couldn't ... uh ... oh my ... it's just so ... big."

I took her hand and pulled it from my cock. "Turn around, Claire. Bend over the billiard table."

This woman of great wealth did exactly as I told her. She pressed her cheek to the red felt; her eyes closed. I moved behind her and raised the dress over her bottom exposing her full white panties and a garter belt attached to a pair of nylons. "Very nice, Claire, you're wearing real nylons." I stroked the bare flesh above her stocking tops. She moaned and moved back toward me. "Does this feel good, Claire?"

"Yes, oh yes, Cal." She wiggled her bottom.

My hand cupped the crotch of her panties. "You're wet, Claire." The expensive silk panties were sodden with the woman's juices. This was no faithful housewife; this woman was used to taking a man. She wasn't shy as I lowered her panties to her ankles. She, without hesitation, kicked them off.

My fingers slid over her wet lips. I rubbed her soft fur into her dripping pussy. "Oh, please, Cal. You must hurry. One of the others may come down looking for me."

So, I calmly rubbed the head of my cock over her swollen pussy looking for her opening. She jerked her arm between her legs and guided me home. "Oh yes, there. Now fill me, Cal."

Slowly I pushed inside this rich woman's pussy. The perfume of her arousal soon overcame that from a crystal bottle she wore when they entered the room. She was tight. I would push and pull easing more and more into her as she groaned and tried to help me by pushing back on the billiard table.

"I feel like a fucking virgin," she groaned.

"You've never had a cock like mine?" I was stroking her pussy slowly. I wanted her to have an experience she would never forget.

"No, not even close. Cal, you're stretching me. I feel so fucking full. Don't stop." She moaned her voice growing louder in the empty room.

Her pussy twitched as I held off giving her a hard fuck. She was going to have to beg for it. I was going to make her hold off as long as I could.

Even in her tight cunt, I didn't feel my balls demanding their release. I knew I could as long as necessary to push Claire into another world of sexual experience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.