The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 26, 1943, Saturday

I locked my bike to the gas main behind the Second Hand. It was just short of six o'clock. Vicki had left earlier in the day, so I had to pedal. I liked June nights; the length of the day provided many possibilities.

My table in the back corner of the girls' dressing room was piled with freshly laundered women's underwear. I gathered up the g-strings and placed them on a makeup station. Tonight I started my fourth notebook. The white pages with the pale blue ruler lines begged to be filled with the conclusion of my experiences of last night. All that remained to write was where I learned of Jane's new boyfriend. First Mom, and then Jane find men., I have to protect Mom from a predatory married man, and Jane, I have to save from adultery. I hoped, in the quiet time waiting for a delivery, I could think up a solution to any one of my problems. I wrote out the events, but no solution came to me.

Just as I had put the period at the end of the last sentence, Alfie walked into the dressing room. She grinned at me and walked over. Dressed in a white baby doll nightie with matching panties, her large breasts swayed as she moved. I returned her grin. My chat with Alfie after my last job was my first conversation with a colored woman. None lived in my neighborhood or went to my school. Alfie and I had chatted about her child. Her baby was everything to her. She was a prostitute to stay off the Welfare. My mother had implied to me many times that she would sell her soul to stay off the Welfare. I wondered now if soul and pussy were just different words for the same thing.

"Evenin' Cal." Alfie sat on other chair at the table. "You gots some interestin' work tonight." She flashed me her broad white-toothed smile.

"You know where I'm going?" I closed up my notebook.

Alfie leaned toward me as if telling me a secret, "Yeah, I do. My aunt Sadie gots you this job."

"What kind of job?"

"Oh, I can't tell you that," she giggled.

"Why not? Is the woman ugly or something?" This really was my biggest fear in the delivery business.

"No, boy, she ain't ugly, but she's plenty batty..."

Before I could ask about batty I noticed that her nightie had two large damp circles over her nipples. Pointing, I said, "What's up, Alfie?"

She looked down and said, "Oh, shit!" She stretched over to a dressing table and picked up a small white towel. Lifting her nightie, she wiped the moisture from her dark brown tits. She saw me staring and smirked, "What's up, Cal? Ain't you ever seen a pair of colored titties?"

I decided not to let her tease me. "They look like white titties, Alfie, only dark brown."

She squeezed one nipple and a spray of milk sprang from it. It hit me in the face. "May look like white titties, but the milk is pure chocolate." She squeezed the other one and aimed the spray at my face.

"Doesn't look chocolate, Alfie!" I grinned.

She hefted a tit in one hand. "My baby didn't fill hisself up before I came to work. I'm burstin'! You wanna help me out?" She gave me a sly grin.

"How can I help you, Alfie?" What could I do, I thought?

"You wanna have some? I'm so full I'm startin' to leak." She squeezed both nipples and showered me.

I sat back amazed. "You want me to suck your milk from your tit?"

Alfie stood, moved in front of me, and lifted her nightie. She pressed her tit to my mouth. "Open up Cal. Suck it!"

The deep brown nipple brushed my mouth. I was as hard as the nipple pressed between my lips. "Open up, baby. Drink some of mama's milk." My lips opened and I sucked. I got nothing at first, but then the spray coated my tongue with its sweet liquid. The taste stirred an old instinct, and I sucked harder. The milk burst from the nipple and I quickly swallowed. Alfie moaned, "Oh, Lordie, Cal. Drink up."

I fed like her child, applying a strong suction to the tit and swallowing the flow of her breast milk. Her hands came up behind my head and held me tight. Would I be allowed to drink from Jane and Gloria like this? My cock throbbed as I imagined Gloria lowering her massive tit to my mouth.

Alfie pushed me back in the chair and straddled me, lowering her body on mine until our heated loins pressed together. My hands slipped under her thin nightie and cupped her ass pulling her tighter. She ground her pelvis against me as I fed from her overflowing tit.

Aflie hissed in my ear, "Oh, Lordie, you gots me worked up. I's pissin' my panties boy." Her hand slipped between us. "You sure got the cock, boy, but the boss lady will fire my black ass if she catches your cock in me."

I needed to cum. The powerful erotic feelings created by drinking Alfie's milk were not going to quietly fade away. Pushing her up, I grunted, "The bathroom. Get in the bathroom, Alfie."

Her dark brown eyes gleamed in agreement. "Yeah, get in there. God knows, I won't take long."

She led the way into the antique bathroom. "Get on the pot, honey." I sat down and Alfie snapped the lock. "Get that dick out." She pushed her cotton panties to the floor revealing a dark curly haired pussy. Alfie rubbed her lips. "Cal, honey, you shore gots my pussy worked up." She stood before me and I reached out to marvel at the dense bush of a black woman. My fingers pushed through the kinky hair and found lips just as soft and wet as any white woman's. "Get your dick out, Cal. I need some loving before I start work."

I unzipped my brown slacks and lowered my pants and underwear to my ankles. Alfie straddled me. "Damn!" She exhaled as her wet pussy lips surrounded me. "Shit!" she exclaimed at the halfway point. As her firm black ass settle on my legs she sighed, "Oh, fuck!"

Reaching for the hem of the nightie I stripped it off of her. She began a slow rise and fall on my cock. My hands pulled her body to me and I resumed my feast on her other tit. The warm milk flowed over my thirsty tongue. "Oh, you hot little white boy, fuck my needy pussy!" Alfie held me in a death grip as she rode me.

I realized something important as her tit ran dry. I pulled her face close to me and her fast moving breath baked my face. "Alfie, I'm not wearing a rubber!"

She laughed and fucked me harder, "Damn, I thought you was a smart white boy!" Her bottom wiggled on my legs as she tried to force more of cock up her deep pussy. "You can't get in the family way... oh, fuck... when your baby... damn, faster... is on your tit."

"No?" They didn't teach us this in school.

"No! When you gots the baby on your tit you can't get another." I was getting close. Her frantic fucking and tight pussy drew me to the edge.

A loud banging on the door put a chock under the wheels of my orgasm. Vicki yelled, 'Cal, are you in there?"

Alfie never slowed down. "Yeah, I'm going to the bathroom!" I shouted.

"Well, hurry up, Cal. Hazel wants you in her office!" Vicki yelled from the dressing room.

"Be right there, Vicki!" The interruption slowed me down. I need more stimulation. I stood up and Alfie wrapped her legs around me reflexively. Sitting her on the edge of the sink I held her hips and screwed her ferociously.

Her voice rose slowly in pitch and volume. I put my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. Her bucking caused her ass to slip off the sink. Alfie turned around and reached though her legs to reinstate my cock into her tight cunt. I was back inside in an instant. I took her brown hips in my hands and rode for glory. Alfie muttered under her breath warning me she was close to her orgasm. I looked down at our union. My pale cock sluicing through a pair of dark brown lips with her bright pink inner lips covered with her juices set me off. I yanked her ass back, and I buried my cock deep in her. She arched her back and froze. Spurt after spurt of my semen filled up my first colored pussy.

"Oh, boy, you's just fucked me up good." Alfie moaned.

I withdrew from Alfie and saw white streams of my semen run down her chocolate brown thighs. "I have to go see Hazel."

"Cal, don't say anything about this to Hazel. She will be sorely pissed that I used up one of her loads." Alfie gathered her discarded lingerie.

I left Alfie dressing. Hazel's door was closed. I knocked. "Hazel, it's Cal."

"Come in, boy."

I entered, not knowing what I would find. Would I find her bent over the desk again? I hoped not. I knew I could fuck Hazel just about anytime, but so soon after having Alfie's wet pussy, I had my doubts about raising a hard on while standing behind Hazel's fat ass.

I flashed her a grin and sat down on the folding chair by her desk. "Any deliveries, Hazel?"

She frowned at me, "I have one if you're able."

I shrugged, "Sure, when do I leave?"

She stood up and walked around to stand in front of me. "You know fucking Alfie in the bathroom is the same thing as stealing from me, did you know that?" Hazel was pissed.

"Fucking Alfie?" I tried to sound dumb.

She slapped my face. "Fucking my whores on my time is the same as stealing you little shit!"

My cheek burned from her palm and my neck ached when my face snapped to the right from her blow. I didn't rise up and strike her back. I took the blow like a boy would take one from his mother. My feelings were injured more than my face. "Hazel! What did I do?"

She almost touched my nose with a fat finger. "You owe me twenty dollars!"

"Why!" My hand rubbed my stinging cheek.

"That's what I get for Alfie's pussy! So that little fuck in the bathroom will cost you." Her blazing eyes told me that she would get her money.

"I don't have it on me."

She moved back behind her desk. Smiling she said, "I'll take it out in trade when you get back from your delivery." A fat hand cupped a massive tit. "I'm still humming from the last time you fucked me."

Great, I thought, now I have to fuck the old bitch for free. "Okay, Hazel when I get back, I'll do you, but you better see that Alfie gets her cut of the twenty."

Hazel frowned. She picked up a piece of paper and waved me over to her. I took the paper and saw an address out by the beach south of town. "Jack will run you out there."

"Sure! Should I know anything about this one? The last one was pretty easy."

Hazel shook her head. "She's in her fifties, rich, and well connected politically. Just fuck her and come back with the money."

I turned to leave. "Don't forget to save some for my ass later." The old lady laughed. "Don't forget the food." She tossed me a paper bag.

Jack wasn't hard to find. He was sitting in the bar talking to one of the barmaids. I tossed the paper on the bar, and he downed his drink. He rubbed the barmaid's ass and said, "Gotta go babe. Okay kid, let's deliver some food."

Jack's old pickup was parked out back. He was silent as usual as we drove south and headed for the small village of Shoreham. The village sat inland just off the coast of Lake Michigan. On the lake side of Shoreham ran a series of small roads leading out to beach homes. I had to shade my eyes from the setting sun as Jake turned down one.

Silhouetted against the sun, on a flat square of sand atop a dune, sat a two-story Victorian home. The home was white with a black shingled roof. The road turned left and abruptly stopped before the house.

"Here you are, kid." Jack's look said, get out. He handed me my delivery bag, "Wake me up when you get back.' He turned off the truck. From behind the seat he pulled a dirty white pillow. "Don't forget the money." He laid down in the seat.

I walked up to the porch that ran along three sides of the house. A small bulb glowed by a screen door attracting moths. Fireflies lit the night as I climbed the steps to the lonely house.

I knocked on the door frame. The inside door opened and through the screen I saw a colored woman of about fifty wearing a gray maid's uniform. She wore a red kerchief around her hair and a red sash tied tightly around her plump waist. I lamely held up my bag, "Delivery from the Second Hand."

She scowled at me. "Yeah? I hope you didn't get it cold, you're late!"

"Sorry, ma'am." The maid started when I used a term of respect.

She muttered, "The Madame is upstairs. I'm Zora. Alfie's my niece."

"Alfie?" The vision of a naked Alfie was still fresh in my mind. Zora out weighed Alfie by a good fifty pounds, and she carried a set of tits that rivaled Gloria's. "I thought Alfie said your name was Sadie?"

She frowned darkly, "The name's Zora to you, and Alfie's the reason you're here! Alfie said Hazel was renting out your dick." She scowled. "And the Madame wanted some dick tonight."

"I hope I can please her." Zora's bad temper puzzled me.

Zora pointed to the kitchen table. "Sit down, Cal. I need to let you know what you're in for." I took my seat. Zora opened a pantry door and took out a mason jar. Without asking me if I drank, she poured a drinking glass full of the white lightening for both of us.

Zora sat down and caught my eyes darting around following the wild swinging of her tits. She took a solid swig of the liquor. "You're here because the Madame is tired of playing with me. She caught her husband, the Senator, playing with one of his secretaries, and she's pissed off at him."

"The senator?" I asked blankly.

"The great senator, Artimus Vandelay, is one of your senators to Washington. The Madame is his wife."

"I'm here to, uh... entertain a senator's wife?" I swallowed another gulp of shine.

"Yeah, boy, and you better keep your mouth shut about it too." Hazel doesn't know who you're seeing exactly, but you're gonna find out quick enough." She tipped her glass.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" I was in deep water here. Moving from the druggist's wife to the wife of such a powerful man in a few days made me dizzy.

"The Madame likes to pretend to be an empress of Rome and likes to be serviced." She frowned at me. "That's your job."

"To service her?" The scenario made me wish I had listened more in World History class.

Zora slapped her hand on the table, "Are you dumb? Service her. Take that dick of yours and fuck the old bitch." Her voice growled with displeasure. It was becoming clear that Zora did not like the idea of "Madame" fucking me.

"I thought you said, you and she have done this before?"

"We has... ain't never had a man involved before." She wiped the sweat from her brow, "When ever we needed a cock we used the Madame's. wrap around dick."

"Wrap around dick?" I was starting to sound like a retard, I knew.

"Shit, boy. It's a dick a woman can wear to fuck another woman." Her empty glass banged on the table as she emptied it.

My confidence in my sexual experience sank abruptly. My impression that I knew a lot about sex vanished at the image of Zora with a cock.

"The Madame wants a real cock tonight, and she made me find her one. I remembered Alfie told me about you and your dick." Zora poured more shine into her glass. "She's going to find a reason to whip you."

Whip me? "I don't think that's included in the price."

Zora smiled for the first time. She picked up an envelope from the table. "$200 dollars. So, we're allowed to hurt you boy. The Madame owns you now, and she's going to put you up on her cross. She won't hurt you, much, but you're going to learn a lot about Jesus tonight" The idea of me on a cross made Zora smile broadly.

My share would be a hundred. I thought I could take some pain for that. It was looking like a night to remember. "So, when do I meet the Madame?"

"Oh, you'll meet the old bitch soon enough. First I have to get you dressed!"

I almost repeated her again, but I think one of her fists would meet my head if I did. Zora's hot and cold attitude to her employer confused me. She swung between "Madame" and "bitch" without crossing much ground.

She picked up the empty moonshines glasses, "Remember, Cal. It's important that anything that happens behind these walls stays here. The Madame's husband is a powerful man."

I nodded. "I can keep a secret."

Zora pointed to the stairs. "I hope so. Things could go bad for you if you talked about what's about to happen. Upstairs, Madame is waiting."

At the top of the stairs we entered a long hallway that ran the length of the house. Zora opened the first door to the left. "Go in here, you're costume is on the bed. Change quickly and I'll be back."

I stepped into a neat bedroom. On the bed lay a white sheet. I picked it up and examined it. It looked like a bed sheet, but was oddly cut. I stripped and pulled it on. It was a Roman toga. The sheet was opaque and covered me completely. Standing before a mirror I could see that I made a good looking Roman. The toga came only to mid-thigh.

Soon the door opened, and Zora entered, also dressed in a toga. It was obvious that the Romans didn't believe in underwear as Zora's tits bounced with the slightest move. She looked me over. "Turn around." I obeyed. She stepped up close and her hand cupped my balls. I jerked and stepped back. "Be still," she ordered. Her hand slipped under the toga and took hold of my cock and balls. She rummaged around in my crotch until I responded and grew hard.

Zora frowned. "Damn, you're bigger than my cock!" She removed her hand. "Follow me, Slave."

My fellow slave led me across the hall to another door. Opening this world took me back two thousand years. On my right was a life-sized statue of a man. Nude art was not common in Benton Harbor and except for a toga thrown over his shoulder the Roman was naked. The statue's penis was so small it made me wonder if Roman women didn't go to bed at night wishing they lived in another age.

Along the wall next to the statue was a long sofa. Its arms curved up curling out at the top. The couch made reclining comfortable with two cylindrical pillows at each end to rest the head and the feet. The room's walls were covered with swords, whips, manacles, and photographs of scenes from Roman times. On the opposite side of the room from the sofa was a large X made of wood. Leather straps hung from each end of the X. Zora's warning about this made me nervous. She had promised it wouldn't hurt, much.

Zora said, "Slave, kneel before the sofa like I told you."

I dropped to my knees and bent forward pressing my forehead to the ground. Zora lit a match and touched it to the contents of a three-foot tall brass stand with a small bowl at the top. She whispered, "Incense."

I knew the word from school, but had never encountered any. A small column of smoke rose from the bowl, and a sicky sweet scent filled the room. Zora moved to my side. Her foot came down on my head squashing me to the thick carpet. "Now do what I say, the rewards for disobedience will be severe." I wiggled under the pressure of her bare foot, "Keep still! She approaches!"

The door opened. Zora shouted, "All kneel as the Empress Messalina approaches."

As the Empress crossed the room to the sofa all I saw was the hem of a long white robe and feet wearing sandals. The sofa creaked as the Empress reclined on it. Apparently the Empress was of considerable size or the couch had some loose joints.

A raspy voice ordered, "Wine!"

Zora yanked me up by my hair to keep my head bowed. "Do not look upon the Empress!" She shouted. Zora jerked at my arm and led me to a small table laid out with a large clay wine jug and an ornate wine glass. Zora whispered, "Pour the wine and serve our matron. Spill a drop and suffer!"

I carefully took the jug, which was heavy with wine, and slowly filled the glass. Zora whispered, "Serve it with both hands!" Following her instructions I approached the sofa, keeping my head down. Zora tapped the back of my knee, and I knelt and presented the wine to the Empress.

I strained my eyes upward in my bowed position and saw a woman, older than my mother, lying on the sofa. She was tall, her head on the pillow at one end and her feet rested in comfort on the other pillow. Her blonde hair was made up in a complex weave. The ends of the curls forming an arch of circles across her forehead as the long curls joined in the back in a tight bun. I had never seen hair so straight and perfectly curled. The long white gown covered her body down to her ankles.

She took the wine from me. I heard her sip. "Stand up, slave."

I slowly stood and now could see her reclining on the sofa. Her green eyes gleamed at me. I recognized the look; the bright eyes of a mature woman in lust. Jennifer's eyes broadcast the same look when her hand reached for me. My lips formed a small smile; confidence replaced my former nervousness. This was a game I knew how to play; I just needed to observe her rules, for a while.

"I am the Empress Messalina, wife of the Emperor Claudius. You have perhaps heard of my great appetites, slave?"

Her hand, with a gold ring of ancient appearance on each finger, reached out and fondled me under the short robe. As her hand took measure of me her smile grew wider. I grew in her hand quickly pushing out the front of toga. She drank her glass of wine as she slowly stroked me.

"One night, slave, I challenged the prostitute Scylla to an all night competition to take the most men. The whore tired at her twenty-fifth before the sun rose. While she slept, I took my last at noon." Her hand slowly caressed my cock. "You have the weapon, slave, but do you have the stamina."

She turned to the maid. "Zora, you have served me well." The empress rubbed her thumb over the head. "You have found me a stallion, and such a young one at that."

Zora bowed, "Thank you, Madame, my niece has assured me he is a thoroughbred."

Messalina smiled at me. "Can you give a mare a hearty ride, my young stud?" Her hand cupped my balls and squeezed.

I grunted from her pressure. "Yes, Empress, I have brought many mares to their knees."

The empress let me go. I think my impudence startled her. "How old are you, slave?"

I knew I was supposed to say eighteen, but I couldn't lie to an empress, could I? "Sixteen, Empress."

Messalina's face turned red. "Zora, is this true? You assured me..."

I raised my tunic and exposed my cock and flexed my groin muscles making the end bob. "Does it really matter, Empress? Would you refuse my service for such a small reason?"

Her eyes watched the end bob and weave. She licked her wine soaked lips. "No, slave, you may serve me." She raised her glass. "More wine."

I repeated my trip to the table. This time I leaned over giving my, I thought, rather demented employer a view of my ass. Was adult sex often this weird? As I filled the glass, Zora leaned over and hissed in my ear, "You know what is next?"

I nodded. I remembered my next scene in our strange play.

As I stood over my empress the glass tipped and spilled the red liquid down the front of her gown. The red stain spread as if caused by a dagger to the heart. Zora screamed, "Madame!"

The Empress stood up and screamed, "You incompetent boy. You have ruined my finest gown." She struck me in the face with an open palm. Zora had warned me about the slap, and I took it falling away. I dropped to the floor and assumed the prostrate position of a chastised slave.

"Zora, get this off before the stain sets."

Out of the corner of my eye I watched Zora pulling on strings. The outer gown quickly fell to the floor. "Catch it, you stupid slave. It will stain the carpet." Zora gathered it up and the empress stepped out of the stained gown. The inner robe showed the blood red stain also.

Messalina kicked the side of my head, too hard from my point of view. "Get up slave!" I stood and she turned her back. "Untie me you worthless servant!"

The undergarment had ties just behind each shoulder. I pulled on each and the robe fell to the floor revealing a naked empress. She was as tall as I. Her back and hips were broad and strong. She looked like a woman who could give as well as she got. She turned quickly and shouted, "Slave, on your knees, and take your eyes from your mistress's naked body." My quick look at her breasts showed they were capped with dark brown nipples and of a moderate size. Her pussy was crowned with a thatch of dark black hair. I took my position on the floor.

"Zora, place him on the cross." She ordered my fellow servant, still dressed in her toga.

Zora tugged on me and stood me up. She undid the cord holding my toga and stripped me naked in seconds. Her hands guided my body to the large X. She leaned me back against the X facing my nude Empress. "Relax, Cal." She whispered. Zora tied the leather straps around my hands and feet.

The naked Empress approached me. Her hand touched my body as she inspected me. "You've ruined my best royal gown." Her hand reached between my thighs and squeezed my balls. Hard!

"Ouch! That fucking hurt!" I yelled.

For the first time this woman was frightening me. Her little playroom here spoke of pain, not pleasure. I just wanted to fuck the loony and get out of here.

The Empress walked to the wall and removed a long wood rod with thin leather strips about two-feet long attached to the end. She swept her implement through the air. The leather stands hissed. She drew close to me and prodded my balls with the end of the rod. I was limp. "What's wrong, boy, afraid of your punishment?" I glanced over at Zora, still wearing her toga. She smirked as if enjoying my dilemma.

I stared into her eyes. "No, I fear no woman, not even the Empress Messopitamia."

Her face reddened at this answer. The Empress flicked her wrist and snapped the leather straps, "Messelina, slave! Get it right."

With a rapid backswing she brought that leather strips across my thighs just below my cock. I felt my flesh burn at the snap. My gaze stayed steady. She drew back and laid another stroke over the first. I swallowed the pain and held her eyes, unafraid. Another stroke, an inch below the last, struck my thighs. I locked my gaze onto her green eyes. "Fuck you!"

The Empress trembled and exhaled suddenly. Had she climaxed? She spread her legs and stroked her pussy lips with the shaft of the lash. Her fat lips caressed the smooth wood. Her dark brown nipples swelled. She shuddered again. She removed the now shiny wood from her pussy and lifted it to my nose. "Smell me!" She rubbed the shaft on my upper lips. Her pussy had a musky aroma. I took a sniff. Not bad, I thought, a bit like Gloria.

"Zora, get him hard!" The maid scrambled to my feet. Her mouth gobbled up my cock. Her incisors left a trail of white up the shaft. I pulled back as much as the cross allowed, "Hey, Zora! Watch the teeth." She looked at me, shocked at my reaction. I bucked my hips forward wanting her to back off. The head of my cock slammed into the back of her thoat. She gagged and pushed on my thighs to get free. She rolled back and her chubby legs flew up giving me a view of her kinky black hair.

The Empress prodded Zora's hip with the tip of her toe. "Get up, Zora. Can't you do something simple like a blowjob?"

"Empress, you try it! He's huge. He tried to choke me with it!" She pointed at me.

"Oh, get up! I'll see if I can tame him before you try again."

The Empress returned the lash to the wall. I could see her hand slowly rubbing her pussy as she scanned the wall for her next toy. She removed a small chain from a hook. She raised one end to my chest. It was a golden clamp in the shape of a bird's beak. My tormentor squeezed the bird's neck and the beak opened. She clipped each end of the chain to one of my small nipples. The pain was intense, but bearable. I smiled at her and winked.

My calm aroused my Empress. Her fingers increased the intensity of their motion on her pussy. The Empress tugged on Zora's toga and a fat tit popped into view. "Get up and suck on him."

Zora's hand wrapped around my shaft and pumped me. She opened her mouth and took me inside. Did she want me to cum? If she did, she was going to have to learn how to give a blowjob. Her efforts were more irritating than arousing. Messalina stamped her foot. "Faster, suck him faster!"

Zora tried. Her head bobbed on me, and she took more and more of me. I could see in her eyes that this was more torture for her than the nipple clamps were on me.

"Empress, she's never done this before, has she?"

The tall woman's fingers never slowed in her pussy. She shook her head. "She's never been with a man. I thought she should get a taste."

"You shouldn't make her do this." Zora's head hesitated as I spoke up for her. "It's not right."

I looked deep into my ruler's eyes. "Sex is supposed to be pleasurable."

The Empress pushed Zora aside, "Stop it!" The chubby maid toppled over and landed on the carpet. Messalina knelt before me and opened her mouth. She took me deep and bit me.

"Ouch! Damn it! That fucking hurt!" I bucked my hips to drive my shaft deep into her mouth." She was ready for me and pulled back for a second before taking me back into her mouth.

I thought she had done it on purpose, but I soon learned she didn't know how to give a blowjob either. She huffed and puffed, but blow me she couldn't. Zora moved to her side and whispered, "See, I told you it wasn't easy." Her dark hand disappeared between Messalina's thighs. "He's three times the size of your husband."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.