The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 25, 1943, Friday

I left Gloria's hoping my lesson held. She had to know that exposing me would end our trysts, but I also feared that her resolve would exceed my fear of exposure. I rode hard toward the Armory knowing that I couldn't have Mom or Marty find out about us. If she raised my hand my only recourse would be to fold. Bluffing was just too risky.

I knew I should have stayed with Gloria and made sure of where I stood, but I needed to go to the dance. Mom and Ellie were also worries. I hoped Mom would cool her hormones for a while, and I wanted to see if the postman had come early for Ellie.

The hall was full of dancers. I circled the crowd and didn't see either Mom or Ellie. I checked with Carl's family, but couldn't find them... When I checked the Warski table for Holly I didn't see her, a puzzle was beginning to fit together in my mind.

I checked the hallway and waited by the bathrooms for a few minutes. Jennifer Hardy come out and spotted me. "Cal, I'm wearing your present," she said softly. I glanced down and saw the smooth tan stockings.

"You like them?" I said in a quiet voice.

She took my arm and led me back into the area of Armory offices. "Oh, yes. They feel so good, Cal." She pushed open a door marked Storage. "Come in, and I'll show you."

I knew where this would lead, and I didn't want to give her up as a customer only to have her join my crowd of free lovers, so I pulled back at the door. "This isn't right, Jenni."

Her eyes glittered at me. "Why not? I just want to show my appreciation for an outstanding present." Her hand moved to my groin and searched for my reaction. She found me limp.

"Listen, Jenni, if it's not okay for Mom to have sex with your husband, why is it okay for you and me to do the same?" I knew my logic was unavoidable.

She groped me in the hallway while I listened for footsteps approaching the corner. She hissed, "Because I'm the one that's so fucking horny. You changed something in me. Cal. I need this!" Her hand was making me grow. It was as unavoidable as my logic. "Maybe this is how Amos feels all the time. He must feel that itch that grows when it's not scratched. You know, Cal, I've fucked him twice since we did it. He was so surprised," she murmured, "Surprised that I would wake him up in the middle of the night, suck his cock, and ride him to an orgasm." Her hand now held a rigid cock. Listening to the details of her love life with her husband excited me. My resolve was fading.

"Then when the store was empty I enticed him into the office and he fucked me over his desk." Her fingers pulled down my zipper. "But as good as that was, it paled compared to the pleasure this gave me." She extracted my cock and pushed me into the storage room.

She sat down on a desk chair by the door and pulled me to her. "Don't worry, Cal. I'll have you make a delivery this week. I just need a snack right now." Her mouth opened and she took half of me down her throat. She circled the base with her hand and stroked me into her mouth. Her tongue licked around the head. I put my hands on her head and fucked Jennifer's mouth. Long strokes banged off the tight entry to her throat, as she pulled me as deep as possible.

She stopped and pumped me looking up at me with glowing eyes. "Fuck me." Turning, she bent over a large cardboard box and raised her skirt. The garters rose from the stockings to a black belt around her waist. She wasn't wearing panties. Jennifer laughed, "No undies, Cal. I intended to get laid tonight, I'm just so glad it was you." She reached between her legs and pulled my dick to her pussy. I entered her easily, sliding all the way inside her.

"Oh my god, Cal. You're so fucking big." She pushed back not minding my size. Her pussy sloshed as I fucked her. The wet sloppy sounds were loud in the empty storage room. This time it wasn't business; it was personal. Her husband had fucked my mom, and now I was fucking his wife. She knew I was better than her husband and this made the revenge twice as sweet. I wanted her to know who the best was. My hands took her round hips and yanked her back on me driving my dick deep inside her. A loud moan filled the room as Jennifer panted, "Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me harder."

I did as she asked wanting to leave her addicted to my dick. While in the past few weeks I had learned about the great pleasure of sex, I was also learning that sex could be complicated; more than the simple thrusting of two people together in a fog of pleasure. I was fucking Jennifer because I wanted to fuck her husband, not physically, but to pay him back for screwing my mother on the back of a Ford sedan.

Jennifer melted onto the cardboard box with a quivering orgasm. I pulled out without leaving her my sperm. She was still bent over the box when I had myself tucked away and out the door.

My delay forced me to make another pass through the dance hall. I still couldn't find Mom, Ellie, Holly or Carl. I did see Jane dancing with a young man I didn't know, but I had too much trouble already to worry about Jane.

I figured all of them were hiding in cars in the parking lot. The thought of Mom lying under a different man gave me chills. I would rather her be with Amos Hardy than someone new. All my efforts with Amos were wasted if she just crawled under another warm body. My three missing friends most likely were in a sweaty pile somewhere, and I was pissed that all my problems stopped me from being on the bottom.

The Armory atmosphere was stifling, and I stepped out to have a smoke and think. Mom still wasn't aware that I smoked, so I walked down the grass by the building and stood behind a shrub to light up.

The Pall Mall was down to my fingers when I saw Mom and Amos Hardy walk between two cars in the first row and head for the Armory door. I dropped the smoke and crushed it out with my shoe. Amos Hardy deserved a piece of my mind, and I was going to rub it all over him. An evil temptation arose in me to tell him that his wife was stepping out on him. As I neared the door a white Ford roared up and its tires screamed as it stopped leaving six feet of black on the pavement. Ellie leaned out the window and waved me over.

"Cal! Cal, get over here," waving her hand, beckoning me over.

I leaned down and saw Holly in the middle, and Carl driving.

"What the fuck, Carl? You don't have a license!"

He laughed too loudly, "My folks are in Lansing for the night, and I thought we could go for a ride." He was drunk.

Ellie pulled on my shirt, "Come on, Cal. Come with us." She cackled like a hen after eating too much sour corn. She was drunk too. "We swiped Vicki's moonshine." She held up a half-empty quart jar.

Ellie opened the door and stepped down. She fell forward into me, grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me down for a wet kiss. She hissed, "I want to fuck. Let's go somewhere and park."

I thought about Mom and Amos and wanted to say no, but the temptation of a drunken girlfriend looking for some sex was too much to turn down. Jenni's scent was still on me, and my were balls still loaded. Mom had obviously gotten hers, and I couldn't undo that. "Okay, let's go."

She opened the back door and fell backward into the seat. Her skirt lifted to give me a look of her soft, smooth teenaged thighs. "Get in, Cal." She crooned. I crawled in over her and kissed her.

Carl looked back, "Hey, shut the door, you can't fuck her in front of the Armory." Holly cackled at her boyfriend's joke.

I shut the door and moved Ellie to a vertical position. She pouted at me for not taking her right then, but I knew Ellie was always a short push from being horizontal.

"Hand me the bottle." I leaned between the seats. Holly handed me the Mason jar half-full of moonshine. I took a good slug trying to make up for lost time. It burned going down. Ellie held out her hand, and I handed her the bottle. She took a deep swig. I took another drink and passed the bottle back to Holly. "So where are we going?"

Ellie leaned close and whispered, "Holly and I want to go skinny dipping at the pond."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Sounds good to me."

Carl turned to us, "I think I know the way over a dirt road."

"I don't know, Carl, I didn't know there was a road near it."

He laughed. "It's not much more than two ruts, but it gets close." He shifted the Ford into first gear and with only a couple of stiff jerks got it going. He made it out of the Armory lot and headed to the edge of town.

Ellie slid over my lap, and we began to make out. Neither of us had taken a breath for the last ten minutes when the car swerved and began to bounce. I sat up and looked out the windshield at two paths running through the woods, divided by foot-tall grass. Carl shifted down to first with only losing a cog or two from the transmission and kept the wheels in the ruts.

He did all right staying in the cow tracks for a drunk, unlicensed, teenaged driver. I knew he was getting nearer to the pond, but the road came in from a different angle than the railroad tracks. I tried to keep my eye on Carl's driving, but Ellie pulled me back down and returned her tongue to my mouth.

Her tongue was drilling for oil when the car left the ground and fell as Carl drove over an embankment. Carl slammed on the brakes and the Ford skidded over the sand. It twisted around until the car headlights illuminated the dull brown of the pond's surface.

Ellie wailed, "You bit my fucking tongue." She held her hand to her mouth and I could see a little trail of blood trickle between two fingers.

Carl howled, "Son of a bitch! Can I drive or what?"

Holly moaned, "My hero!" and lip locked him throwing her body over his lap.

Ellie opened the door and spit in the sand. She stuck out her tongue to me and I could see a red line with tiny pink gaps across her tongue about an inch from the end. "Ellie, I'm sorry, but I didn't know Willie Shaw here was going to take a jump."

Ellie held her cheek, "Fuck it hurts. Holly, give me the bottle. I need a drink." Holly passed the moonshine back. Ellie took a big slug of the white lightening and spit it out screaming, "Shit, that fucking burns!"

I could see Carl's drunken navigation was right on. The headlights lit up the smooth pond illuminating the dense woods on the other shore.

Holly ran for the beach shedding her clothes faster than a tree shedding leaves in a gale. I followed and tossed my clothes on the ground. The car's headlights lit up Holly's pink ass as she dove into the water just a few feet ahead me.

Ellie clutched the moonshine as she dashed for the shore. She pressed the Mason jar into the wet sand and stripped. She splashed out to me.

"How's the tongue, honey?" I wondered if this would affect our makeout abilities.

She clutched my neck and pulled up her legs around me. "No Frenching tonight, and you're not getting this beast in my mouth until it heals." Her hand moved between us pumping me up to full strength. "I've been waiting for this Cal." She lifted to get her pussy lined up with my cock.

I lifted her too high, "Hey, Ellie, I'm not fucking you without a rubber." With my hands firmly under her soft ass, I walked her back to the beach. I set her on the front wheel well of the Ford and walked back to pick up my pants.

Ellie whined, "Oh, Cal, I hate those things." She spread her legs as I walked back, "I trust you to pull out."

I ripped the packet with my teeth and pulled out my bulletproof shield. "No way, baby, I'm not ready to be a father."

Her voice turned chilly, "What if you already are?"

I moved between her legs and pressed my cock home. When I entered her, her tone warmed up as I stretched her open. "Oh, fuck Cal. You're splitting me open."

Holly walked up beside us and whined, "Can I join you too?"

I looked around, "Where's Carl?"

She pursed her lips, "He's over by the embankment." Her finger indicated Carl's figure at the base of the small cliff he had rocketed the family car over. "He's not sure he can get the car out."

Holly leaned over and whispered in Ellie's ear making her giggle.

"Sure." She responded to Holly's secret request.

Holly turned around and boosted herself onto the car hood. The girls leaned together and kissed as my cock stretched Ellie's wet opening. Their tongues were like flickering ghosts in the reflected light from the Ford's headlights. My cock slowly spread open Ellie's small cavity. Her hand came down and yanked on me, her voice muffled by Holly's tongue. I knew what she wanted and thrust forward. Holly broke their kiss and hissed at me, "Fuck her, Cal!" She rubbed one of her tits against Ellie's face, and my girlfriend turned her head to suck. My left hand found Holly's leg and slid up until I found her wet lips. Her legs snapped open at my touch. "Yeah, Cal, rub me." My fingers stroked her wet lips in time with my thrusts into Ellie.

I looked around and saw Carl's shadow flickering around the small cliff the car had vaulted. While I was fucking my girlfriend and fingering his girlfriend, Carl was trying to figure out a way for us to get home. I almost felt guilty.

Holly's hand covered mine and moved me to the good spots. Ellie watched me pleasuring her. She tugged on Holly's arm and pulled her up. "Let me lick you, Holly."

Holly, I knew, was no stranger to Ellie's tongue, but the two had never performed for me before. In the dim light of a full moon Holly settled on Ellie's tongue and softly moaned. She faced away from me, and I could see Ellie's hands rubbing Holly's round bottom.

"Ellie, I thought your tongue hurt?"

My injured girlfriend pushed up on Holly. "Baby, she has a soft pussy, you have a hard cock. She makes my tongue feel much better." She jerked Holly down with a wet smacking sound.

Carl appeared next to me and muttered, "Fuck. That's so fucking hot."

I grinned at him. "Yeah, nothing hotter. Lick her puss, Ellie!" Holly leaned down and spread her fingers over the warm car hood. She rolled her hips over Ellie's energetic tongue.

Carl moved closer to improve his view. His engorged cock brushed my side leading me to reach down and take it in my hand. His arm took me around the waist and I reached out to do the same. His hand lowered to my ass and rubbed the flexing muscles. His hard cock in my hand twitched as I jerked him off. I wondered what the girls would think if they could see my hand stroking my best friend's cock.

"Oh, fuck!" he moaned. I had him fucking my hand. I whispered in his ear, "Wanna try her?" I pulled out of Ellie and pushed him in my place. Ellie wiggled under Holly aware that her tool wasn't screwing her anymore. Carl only hesitated a moment before moving into my place and pushing his cock into Ellie.

Holly turned, "Cal, what the... Carl?" Holly saw her boyfriend fucking her girlfriend. "Oh, shit. This is so fucking hot! Fuck her, Carl."

Carl didn't hesitate to carry out her wishes. Ellie became the third notch on his bedpost as he fucked her on the hood of his parent's car. I found my pants and pulled out a pack of smokes as the small orgy played out on the car hood. I lit a cigarette. I was still hard and could have used some relief, but the three now formed a lover's triangle. Holly had turned around and was now facing her boyfriend. Over Ellie's bucking body they kissed and toyed with Ellie's nipples. Carl came first. He jammed into Ellie and filled her pussy with his load. I grinned as another boy's sperm filled my girlfriend's pussy. Now, he would have to share the credit for any offspring. I pulled off my empty rubber and watched the girls climaxing.

Holly rolled off on the hood of the car panting, "Ellie, you sure do make me cum hard."

Ellie was looking down as Carl pulled out of her his naked cock thick with their juices. "You didn't wear a rubber?" She gasped.

"Oh, shit! I was so hard, and Cal just pushed me into you. I didn't think."

She sat up on the edge of the car pushing him back. "You didn't fucking think? What kind of an idiot are you cumming in me? How am I supposed to know whose baby it is now?"

"Baby? Oh, shit!" The fullness of Carl's mistake shook him.

Ellie screamed at him, "Yes, baby! What were you thinking?" She began to sob.

Holly jumped down and embraced her. I suppressed a smile that my improvised plan to muddy the pregnancy waters had worked so well. Let her marry Carl. He was planning on working in the defense plants already. He didn't have the dreams I did of leaving this place and testing the world's opportunities.

Ellie's reaction leveled out to one of resignation. I heard her whisper to Holly, "I am such a slut." I don't know if Holly agreed with her, but the two continued whispering. I gave the girls the almost empty Mason jar and said, "Finish this off. You'll feel better.

Carl and I got dressed and took stock of our situation. The car could never climb the embankment it had so easily skied down.

My buddy was growing frantic. "My Dad will kill me! First I take the car, and then I strand it out here!"

The height to climb wasn't great, three or four feet at the most. But the ground was sandy and the tires would never grip enough to get up that high. "What do you have in the trunk, Carl?"

He shrugged his shoulders, just some tools and rope."

I wasn't as drunk as him and said, "Let me see the rope."

Carl popped open the trunk, and in the full moon I could see a neatly coiled heavy rope. I stared at the rope, and then I knew what to do.

"Carl, drive the car around so the trunk is facing the drop off and about twenty feet away from it." I was beaming.

"Why?"

"Just do it, trust me!" I picked up the rope, the jack and the spare tire, and then shut the trunk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.