The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 18, 1943, Friday Jane and Gloria refuse to break new ground

I woke with my face slammed against the floor of my room accompanied by peals of feminine laughter. Four hands rolled me over, and I looked up at my sisters-in-law. "Wake up, Cal."

My alarm clock read 9 am, too early after last night's sexual exertions.

"It's too early." Jane and Gloria grabbed my hands and pulled me upright. Jane pulled me close for a kiss. I pushed her back. "Hey, let me wake up."

Their faces registered shock at my lack of enthusiasm. Gloria cried, "Cal, we haven't seen you for days!"

Jane softened her approach, "Cal, honey, we've really missed you." She nibbled at my lips. "You've spoiled us." Her hand cupped my crotch through my cotton pajama bottoms.

"Jane, give me a chance to wake up." I took her hand off my cock.

Gloria pulled on her sister-in-law's arm. "Let's make him some breakfast. He looks hungry." Gloria's hand replaced Jane's.

I smiled at the mention of food. They waddled to the kitchen, each looking bigger after just a few days absence. I sat down at the kitchen table and watched them as they made me a big breakfast, eggs, pancakes, bacon and sausage, coffee, and toast. My brothers' wives chatted merrily as they served me. They sat drinking coffee as I knocked down their efforts. As I sipped my coffee, I asked, "Do you know if Mom is seeing anyone?"

Gloria shot a glance at Jane that I saw. "You two know something, don't you?"

Jane hesitated. "I think you should ask Helen about this."

Gloria added. "It's not our part to talk about your mother's business."

I sipped my coffee and growled, "Tell me, or I'm going to go over and see what's up with Ellie right now." It was easy to see that my threat held some weight.

Gloria broke first. "Amos Hardy, the druggist."

I remembered him from the Armory, and then an important piece of the puzzle slid into place. "He's fucking married!"

The two finks nodded.

"Mom is fucking a married man!" I spilled coffee across the table. "When did this start?"

Jane jumped up to wipe up the coffee. Gloria just stared into her cup.

"When!" I barked.

"Last month, just before Memorial Day..." Gloria looked up at me and confessed.

"Why? Why is she seeing a married man?" My anger was obvious.

Gloria rested her hand on my arm. "Cal, there just aren't any single men around. They're all off fighting in the war."

Jane touched my other arm. "Cal, she's a woman. Just like we are. We've picked a rather unique way of solving our man problem. Your mother has just picked the more usual way of getting some satisfaction."

Gloria asked, "How did you find out? I know they're been pretty careful."

My temperature rose again. "Careful? Careful?" I stuttered in rage. "I saw him fucking her in the Armory parking lot at the last dance, and she was blowing him in the back seat of his car on Friday!"

Jane sat back in her chair, "Oh, shit! That's a tough way to find out."

I tried to absorb this discovery of my mother's sexual need. The image of her on the trunk of the car accepting Mr. Hardy's cock with such enthusiasm would live with me a long time.

Jane slipped onto my lap. "She's just doing the same thing that we've done. She's your mother, so you're unavailable. We're not blood relations." She kissed me and the combination of the good food, her warm lips, and her soft bottom made me forget my mother's solution and listen to Jane's.

Her tongue slithered into my mouth, and my hands wrapped around her growing body. I sucked on her active tongue while my hands searched for her softest spots.

Gloria stepped behind us and draped an arm over each shoulder. "Cal, you don't know how much we miss you."

I broke my kiss with Jane and turned back to Gloria who passionately pressed her lips to mine. Jane turned in my lap and pulled up on my pajama tops. Gloria reluctantly released her kiss to allow Jane to undress me.

Jane draped the shirt over the chair. Gloria pulled me to her lips again. She trembled as we kissed, and I moved my arm around her. I saw Jane begin to unbutton her maternity dress. She smiled weakly at me. "We really need this, Cal."

While kissing Gloria I slowly rose and took her in my arms. Her belly pressed into me and as we kissed. I took a kick from the baby. Jane rubbed her naked breasts against me. Lower down her belly pressed against my back. Her arms went around between Gloria's belly and me.

Jane kissed my shoulders and her hand lowered to feel me, already stiff and ready. She softly squeezed me. "Is this cock ready for us?"

Gloria's hand joined Jane's. She pulled back from our kiss. "Yes, it's ready!" Gloria looked around me at Jane and said, "Who first?"

Jane grinned, "I guess you do. I had some last."

Gloria giggled, "Goodie, I'm so fucking horny."

Jane took my hand. "Let's go to bed, big boy!" She pulled me to my room. Gloria followed and quickly stripped off her maternity dress and underwear. I could see they had both grown since I saw them naked the first time.

"Damn," Gloria cried, "This bed is too small for all three of us."

Jane saw the problem with fitting one young man and two very pregnant ladies in a single bed. "Should we take turns?"

Taking turns wasn't what I had in mind for them, not today. "No, let's use Mom's room. She has a big bed."

Gloria and Jane thought a moment, and then Gloria said, "Sure."

I shucked off my pajama bottoms and followed my two lovers to my mother's bed. It was so neatly made. I knew I would have to restore it to its perfect condition when we were through. I hoped Jane and Gloria could make a bed with perfect lines and corners. I also hoped that Jane and Gloria didn't know what I had planned for them today. After watching Ellie and Vicki together, I intended to push Jane and Gloria together in the same way.

I guided them to the edge of the bed. I knelt at their feet and softly rubbed their thighs. They leaned back on their hands and let me caress them.

Jane's eyes glowed. "Are you going to lick us?" Gloria nodded in encouragement.

I didn't answer, but leaned down and kissed Jane's thigh, and then licked along Gloria's. I lifted Jane's leg and draped it over Gloria's. As I licked along both soft thighs I spread them wide. Two very wet pussies were presented to me. I looked up at their faces as I moved my fingers over their wet lips. Jane gasped, "Oh, God!" Gloria was quiet, but her eyes told me my fingers were hitting the right spot.

I leaned down between Gloria's legs and started to lick her wet pussy. I took Jane's hand and moved it to her own wet sex. She got the idea right away and began masturbating while watching me eat out Gloria.

After a minute of stirring up Gloria, I moved to Jane. Gloria's fingers immediately took the place of my tongue. Jane looked down at me as my tongue slithered down her pussy lips. "Oh, fuck. Eat me, Cal!"

Gloria's head faced our union. "Yeah, Cal, lick her pussy!"

My hand found Jane's, and I started playing finger games with her. Our fingers playfully intertwined as I pried open her lips and dipped my tongue deep inside her. I ringed a finger with hers and pulled it down to Gloria's thigh. We continued our little finger play over Gloria's silky skin. I slowed the finger play until her hand rested on the brink of Gloria's wetness. I rubbed the back of Jane's hand. Gloria raised her head and looked down. She could see both our hands so near her pussy. I saw her look over to see Jane's eyes closed and her breath coming in quick pants. Her hand stopped moving on her pussy and slowly moved to Jane's thigh. Her chubby fingers stayed away from me but began to return the caress. Jane turned to see Gloria watching her. Jane's fingers picked up my motion and I pulled my hand back. It was a good start I thought.

Gloria turned on her side facing Jane. "Cum for me." She whispered. Jane frantically nodded and squeezed Gloria's thigh. Gloria returned the touch.

Jane's climax hit her hard. She arched her back and reflexively moved her hand. It hit Gloria's pussy and sent shock waves through her body. She pushed the hand away and frantically rubbed her clit. I rose from Jane and quickly moved to Gloria. I wanted to finish off her orgasm.

"Oh, Cal. Lick it... yes... oh, please... make me... cum." Jane was now on her side facing Gloria rubbing her thigh vigorously as I sucked on her hard clit.

"Let it go, Gloria... cum... feel his tongue?"

Gloria was beside herself as her hips pitched up and down. She reached down and took Jane's hand in hers and gripped it as her orgasm surged through her. She screamed and held Jane's hand as she peaked and drifted down the other side.

"Oh, fuck! That was good!" Gloria exhaled.

"You look so incredible when you cum." Jane pulled up Gloria's hand and kissed the back of it.

"I feel so incredible. Can this boy eat pussy!"

Jane pulled on my arm. "Get up on the bed, Cal! We need to get fucked."

I stood up. "Jane, would you look at that cock!" It sprouted level with the floor. "And it's ours this morning!" I joined them on the bed, but I moved to Gloria's right and not in between them.

I leaned down and kissed Gloria's fat tit. My tongue licked around the still hard nipple. My left hand reached over Gloria and took Jane's smaller breast in hand. Gloria's hand pressed me tighter to her tit. I sucked her nipple and flicked my tongue over it. I ran my hand down Jane's arm and found her fingers again. She immediately picked up on our game, and we linked our fingers together. I pulled her hand over Gloria's stomach and we played on her round belly. Slowly I moved the game upward until we wiggled her fingers on Gloria's right breast. Jane's fingers brushed on Gloria's breast. I made a quick movement and pressed on the back of Jane's hand so her palm covered Gloria's nipple. Gloria turned to look at her sister-in-law. She covered Jane's palm with hers and pressed it against her soft flesh. I could see Jane's fingers flex and knead Gloria's breast, which brought a deep moan to her lips. I moved between Gloria's legs and rubbed my cock up and down her wet pussy. Jane tried to remove her hand, but Gloria kept it tight. Jane gave up and fondled Gloria's breast. I pushed my cock into Gloria's wetness. I slid on a coating of oil until I bumped her baby wall. She jerked at my contact. "Easy Cal, not so deep."

"Sorry!" I muttered. As I fucked her pussy her face reddened. Jane's hand kept up a steady rhythm of caresses. Gloria reached across her body for Jane's other hand. She pulled it to her left breast and whispered, "Do them both, please!"

Jane tried to shift her weight to handle both of Gloria's monsters, but couldn't. She finally moved behind Gloria's head and leaned down to fondle her breasts. Gloria's breathing increased as I fucked her harder. Jane leaned down over Gloria. Her small tits brushed Gloria's cheeks. Jane's eyes widened as Gloria's lips closed over a hard nipple. "Oh, shit!" She panted as the lips pulled hard on her brown teat. Gloria neared her orgasm. I wasn't close yet, and knew I could hang on through hers. Jane leaned further and captured Gloria's huge nipple in her mouth. They sucked and chewed on each other's nipples until Gloria screeched out her orgasm. I pumped her hard while her body rose and fell on the bed. Both women made loud wet sounds.

Gloria slowed to a stop. Jane sat up and cried out, "Cal, I need to be fucked!" I backed up and pulled her between Gloria and me. "On your hands and knees." She turned around and pressed her ass against my cock. Her face rested just over the crest of Gloria's belly. As I fit my cock to Jane's pussy. I motioned Gloria to move toward me. Jane draped over Gloria's hump with her face by Gloria's titties. Jane's hands wrapped around Gloria's tits; I eased inside of her hot pussy. I was sure I would have them going down on each other.

Jane moaned as I stretched open her pussy. Jane squeezed Gloria's tits. "Fuck her, Cal." Gloria's raised head watched me as I entered Jane. A few strokes into Jane had her shoving back on me to increase my penetration.

"Yes... Cal... deeper... fuck me... Oh, Gloria... it's so... fucking good!" She puffed as I could feel my orgasm beginning to build. Gloria sat up and knelt by Jane. She reached under and fondled her nipples. "Gloria, pinch them... harder... oh, God, I'm cumming..."

I fucked her harder and took her through her orgasm. I was close, but Jane was finished. She couldn't take any more. So I looked at Gloria who still had lust in her eyes. I moved to Gloria and kissed her. She responded with renewed energy. I whispered in her ear.

She started, "No. I won't."

"Who not?" I demanded.

"It's fucking not natural. I won't do it." Gloria's voice rose in anger.

Jane roused at our tone asked, "What are you two talking about?"

Gloria spat out. "He wants me to use my mouth on your pussy!"

Jane sat up as well as she could. "Why, Cal. That's disgusting!"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I think it would be hot."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.