The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 16th, 1943, Wednesday

I didn't wake up until about two thirty. It was the phone that finally woke me up.

Ellie's excited voice hit my ear, "Party tonight!"

Party? I thought about last night, what could surpass that!

"When? Where?"

"Vicki's! Mom's letting me sleep over, and Holly's mom is letting her stay too."

"Sound's like a lot of fun. A girls'' night!"

She giggled, "Cal, it's not a girls'' night. We want you and Carl to come over. How about ten? Can you get out?"

Mom should be asleep by then, "Sure, I can come over."

"Can you call Carl? Holly wants him there."

"Sure, I'll call, but I can't make guarantees."

"I love you, Cal," Ellie said her breathless good bye.

"I love you, too, babe." Again I ply the magic words.

I found Carl on the ball diamond. He was no problem; his parents went to sleep at nine.

I rode back to the house and retrieved my hundred-dollar bill. While it looked valuable, I didn't have anywhere to spend it. Trying to use a hundred at any store I had ever been in would have triggered alarms. The first question was "Where did you get this kid?" I had no proper answer. I folded the bill into a paper airplane and sailed it around the room as I thought over my problem.

If I couldn't use the bill who could? It would have to be an adult, someone wealthy and wanting to buy something out of my league. On the plane's seventy-sixth toss it hit me.

I stuffed the bill in my pants and grabbed the phone book and flipped to the Yellow Pages. I found Banks with no trouble. I picked the biggest ad and called the number.

"Farmers and Merchant Bank?" A breezy voice answered.

I tried to sound grownup. "Could I get the name of the bank President?"

"Sir, that would be Mr. Blair Henderson. May I connect you?"

"Uh,... no thanks." I hung up.

I flipped to the Jewelry Department and called the biggest ad.

"Taylor Jewels, may I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Jason Henderson, my dad, who's president of the Farmers and Merchants Bank, wanted me to come down and pick out a present for my mom's birthday."

"We would be happy to help you, Jason."

"Well, Dad just wanted to be sure you could break a hundred for her present. It's all he has on him, and he wants me to ride down now and pick out the present." I knew the woman would never buy this.

"Of course, Jason. I'm Francine. You ask for me, and I'll help you."

"Thank you, Francine, I'll be right down."

I changed clothes putting on my best pants and shirt. I rode down to the jewelry store on Main. I chained my bike to the corner lamppost and walked to the store in the middle of the block. I looked around as I entered. The probability of meeting someone here who knew my family was about nil. I saw a well-dressed woman in her late twenties and tried to look confident as I approached. "Francine?"

She nodded smiling, "You must be Jason?"

"Yes, I need a present for my mother."

"And how much were you wanting to spend, Jason?"

The woman reminded me of Vicki, but three steps up the social ladder. She looked me directly in the eye, and I looked back. Not yielding or lowering my eyes. She finally lowered hers, and then I said, "Twenty dollars."

Francine wore an elegant dress cut low on the neck giving a hint of cleavage. I took a good look, and then looked up and smiled. "A necklace, something nice."

Francine noted my glance. "Let me show you something." She leaned over, and I got a much better look at her cleavage as she leaned down. She set a tray of necklaces on the counter.

I scanned the dozen gold necklaces. "Hmm, my mother is a woman of taste," I glanced up at her, "much like yourself. Would you recommend a piece to me?"

Francine warmly purred, "Thank you, Jason. I think she would like this one." She held up a necklace that didn't look any different than the others—a golden cross on a golden chain.

I glanced into Francine's blue eyes, "Remarkable, just the one I was thinking about." I wondered how old Francine thought I was.

"Really, Jason, we think alike on matters of taste." She set the tray back into the display case, giving me a longer view of her treasures.

She stood and opened a receipt book writing down my purchase. I watched her carefully totaling the numbers for the item and tax. "Jason, that will be $20.40."

I pulled my wallet from my back pocket, glad it looked reasonably new. When I opened it to remove the hundred I saw the three rubbers tucked by the bill. I tried to look calm as I removed the bill and passed it to Francine. Her eyes smiled at me as she took the bill.

She removed a key from a lanyard around her neck and opened the cash box. Looking up at me she said, "Are you in college?"

"N... No yet... This fall." Her eyes brightened.

"Where?"

"The... University of Chicago." I lied. This one being around the lake in the Windy City and one I had heard of.

She counted out my change. Her finger lingering on my palm, "Really? I graduated there."

I was beginning to sweat under the tension. "Excellent."

She reached for a small stack of cards. "Jason, if you have any questions about the school. You call me. My home number's on the back of the card. We could have coffee and talk about it."

"I would love that Francine, I'll certainly call you." I took the small bag with the necklace and fled.

Outside I took the card and slipped it into my wallet next to the three rubbers and change.

I rode my bike home and stashed my treasure now in the form of three twenties, a ten, a five, four ones and change, very easy money to spend now. I stuffed Francine's card into the pages of the Boy's Life, wondering if I would ever have the nerve to call her. I opened the magazine again and took out the four ones—traveling money.

I then wrapped my present for Ellie in some wrapping paper that I hoped wasn't too Chirstmassy. Mom was tired and turned in early. At a quarter-to-nine I was out the window for the second night with my package in my rear pocket. The town was quiet as I rode to the park behind the warming house. Carl was already there. We rode to Vicki's. The street in front of Vicki's was deserted tonight. I wasn't sure about telling Carl about last night's orgy. I sure wasn't going to tell him how I made a hundred bucks for just showing off my dick. Tonight we knocked on the front door.

Vicki opened the door wearing a man's shirt. "Come on in, guys." I spotted Carl looking at her bare legs. She had a drink in her hand and led us to the kitchen.

Ellie moved from behind the counter, and I saw she was wearing a man's shirt too. Holly followed in the uniform of the day. Ellie kissed me hard and wetly. Carl got the same. I looked at Vicki over Ellie's shoulder and she pursed her lips at me.

When she let me go I produced my package. "Cal!! What is it?" She cried.

I chuckled, "Open it."

She ripped at the wrapping and saw the small case. "Oh, my..." Her voice quivered as she opened it. I wasn't ready for the scream. Holly pushed me aside to look. Ellie sang out, "It's a necklace." She lifted the chain from the box. "It's beautiful!" A tear ran down her face. She opened the clasp and put it on. "A mirror! Holly!" She ran for Vicki's bedroom.

Vicki looked at me and smiled. She nodded her head in recognition of my present. She knew where the money came from that made her kid sister so happy. Carl patted me on the back. "Cal, she loved it! Where did you get it?"

He didn't believe that I bought it at a real jewelry store. Holly and Ellie came back into the kitchen. Vicki took a close look. "It's gorgeous, Ellie. You're a lucky girl.

"I know!" This got me another long, wet kiss. She whispered, "You know you're going to get a very nice thank you for this tonight." She pressed her pussy against me. When we finished kissing I realized my hands were over her shirt cupping her ass cheeks through her panties.

Vicki pulled a bottle of clear liquid from her cupboard and waved it in the air. "Just got some Everclear today."

Holly asked, "What's that?"

"Just a little something to mix with the grape juice to make it taste better."

"Oh? Does it have alcohol in it? My mother would kill me if I came home smelling like liquor."

"Just a little, Holly, to hide the taste of the grape juice, and it doesn't have a smell, see?" She held out the bottle for a sniff.

"Okay, I'll have some."

Vicki poured us all glasses of the fortified grape juice. We all moved to her small living room.

Ellie ran over to Vicki's record player, "Let's dance." Holly dashed over to help pick out a few from Vicki's big stack of 45s. Carl and I enjoyed the view of the girls bent over inspecting Vicki's records.

"Wow, you have so many, Vicki." Holly was very impressed and soon we were all dancing. Vicki danced with every one as she traded partners. It wasn't odd in those days to see girls dancing together.

Dancing was thirsty work and soon our glasses were empty. Vicki took the glasses to the kitchen and mixed us up drinks. Each had more Everclear than the first round.

Ellie put on a slow record and the four of us were soon locked into tight clenches.

My face was buried in her neck. I sniffed. "You smell great!"

She pulled me tighter. "Thanks, Cal!"

I pulled Ellie close and lowered my hands to her butt. She didn't protest a bit, just cuddled in close.

"I love my necklace. You're such a great guy!"

Unfortunately her great guy was checking out Holly's ass, which was partially covered by Carl's hands. I was betting his cock was as hard as mine.

Vicki came out with the drinks and passed them around. We all took good draws on them and then Vicki said, "Let's mix it up." She pulled Carl to her and pushed Ellie toward the record player. "Play another slow tune, Ellie." I pulled Holly to me and we started dancing. Holly was already drunk. She cuddled into me like she thought I was Carl. Vicki had her crotch plastered to Carl's and pushed his hands down onto her ass.

Ellie watched this and winked at me. My girlfriend looked like she was up for some nasty fun tonight. As I looked into Ellie's eyes, I dropped my hands to Holly's ass. My fingers caressed her firm bottom through her panties. Ellie winked at me. All this potential sin had me hard, and Holly didn't hesitate to cuddle into it. Vicki guided Carl over to Ellie and let her sister cut in. Carl was reluctant until Ellie pressed in as close as Vicki and also guided his hands down to her ass. Ellie and I exchanged smiles as we danced around Vicki's small living room.

I saw Ellie begin kissing Carl's neck, and her hands fell down to his ass. They pulled together hard, grinding together. I danced Holly so she couldn't see them and moved my hand around front and rubbed the front of her panties. She tightened her hands around my neck and ground her pussy into my hand. She pulled my face to hers and gave me a tongue-sucking kiss. I saw Carl was doing the same with Ellie. Shit. Vicki was looking though a drawer for something.

The record ended and we all unglued ourselves from each other. The couples returned to their original partners. Ellie whispered, "I hope you don't mind I got a little friendly with Carl, but you and Holly were turning me on."

I kissed her hard and the whispered back, "Not at all, it turned me on watching you with him."

Her eyes gleamed, "Really? I thought you and Holly looked hot. I wouldn't mind if you got into her pants." Ellie gave Holly a smile across the room.

"What if I get in Holly's pants?"

She grinned, "As long as I can keep Carl from feeling lonely."

Her glowing face said to me that she would willingly let me have Holly if she got a chance with Carl. While Ellie looked like every boy's girlfriend her behavior didn't add up. She didn't seem jealous at all of her friend Holly. She didn't seem jealous of Vicki her sister. I was seeing that she enjoyed sex, but also saw she didn't see the need to limit it to one person. Which seemed to be my philosophy too.

Vicki stood up. "I found them." She held up a deck of cards. "Let's play some cards."

First, I said, "I think we need fresh drinks. Want to help me, Holly?"

She looked surprised. "Sure, Cal."

Ellie pulled Carl over to Vicki, "What should we play?"

Holly and I went into the kitchen and set the glasses on the counter. "Would you get the ice?" I asked her. She quickly got a tray and began filling the glasses.

"Holly, you're a very good dancer." I poured the Everclear while Holly leaned against the counter facing me.

"Thanks, I haven't danced much."

"You were great. Yeah, and you have a great body. You felt so good against me."

She giggled. "You got kinda turned on didn't you? I felt you."

I leaned over to her. "You did get me going. You have a very soft bottom."

She looked toward the door. "You've got such a big dick."

I smiled at her.

She giggled again. "Yeah, it's pretty big. Ellie likes yours a lot."

"She does?" I knew she did.

She poked me. "Silly, I saw how she liked it at the pond." Holly was laughing and weaving.

"What does she tell you?"

"That she loves how it feels when you're fucking her." She was looking down at my pants.

"Did you like what you saw?" I wanted to hear her reaction.

She giggled, again, "Yeah, I did. It was pretty impressive."

"Want to see it again?"

"Oh, I don't know. Ellie might get pissed. She's not gonna like me going off on her."

"I don't think Ellie will mind."

"No?"

"Tell you what, maybe later when things get quieter, okay?"

"Yeah, okay."

I leaned over and kissed her. Her tongue instantly came into play. She was flushed and panting when I pulled back. "God," she said, "you're a great kisser."

"Let's get these drinks out there." She helped carry and we found Vicki, Ellie and Carl sitting on a quilt spread out on the floor. Ellie had put her skirt back on.

Ellie sparkled, "We're going to play strip poker. Holly, go put your skirt back on. We need to have equal clothes."

Holly was the only doubt in the group, and she said, "Neat. How do we play?" She found her skirt and pulled it up.

Vicki explained the idea of losing an article of clothing when you have the lowest hand. I sat down between Vicki and Ellie. Ellie had Holly on the other side and Carl was between Holly and Vicki.

Holly giggled and sipped her drink. "God, I've never played this before. What if I lose?"

Vicki smirked at her, "I guess you'll be naked then."

Holly cackled at the joke. She was very happy from the Everclear.

Vicki dealt the first hand. I got nothing and drew nothing. Holly had the high hand I had the low and off came a sock.

The deal ran around the circle almost twice before the game got more interesting. Vicki lost and off came her blouse. Her medium-sized breasts where displayed in a sheer white bra. It looked expensive. Carl and I took good looks. Vicki acted like she was fully dressed. The game went on. I lost my shirt. Carl lost his. Vicki lost again and was now sitting on the quilt in matching bra and panties. Ellie went down next and showed us her white cotton bra. Holly lost and slowly unbuttoned her shirt and tossed it behind her. Ellie and Holly had smaller breasts than Vicky, who had cleavage. Carl lost again and he removed his pants. Ellie helped pull them off. He tried to hide his hard on, but Holly pulled his hand away. "Let them see it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.