The Anderson Chronicles - Cover

The Anderson Chronicles

Copyright© 2005 by Erotica Author

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the autobiography of Calvin Coolidge Anderson. My life spanned some of the most important periods of the nation's history. I committed great good and great evil. I hope my life can become an example or a lesson to those who try to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating   Cuckold   Sister   InLaws   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   BBW  

June 14th, Monday

Not much of a weekend. Ellie was again in South Bend at grandma's. Jane and Gloria went to visit Polly in her new home in Kalamazoo; they weren't due back until tomorrow afternoon. So I spent the weekend doing fixit jobs at home, playing ball at the park, and spending the evenings with mom.

Mom! I watched her closely all weekend for any sign that she was the woman who so publicly fucked a man on the trunk of a car in the Armory parking lot. She didn't seem happier or sadder than normal. She was just Mom. Mom, who wrapped her legs around a man's bare bottom and took his sperm into her... I shivered at the thought.

Asking her for an explanation was impossible! No son would ever think to ask his mom about her sex life. Was he a one-time fuck? She never seemed to go out without a daughter or daughter-in-law in tow. I'm not sure which bothered me most, a mom who could hide an affair so totally, or a mom who would drop her panties for a random man at a dance.

She went off to work on Monday like always. So I ate breakfast and knew I was going to keep a closer eye on her in the future.

I had promised to meet Carl, Holly, and Ellie at the park around nine. Mom wasn't due home until evening so I had all day to spend at the swimming hole.

The temperature was in the 90s, and I was sweating by the time I reached the park. I saw Ellie first, her golden hair flying in the breeze wearing white shorts and a halter-top. Carl and Holly stood with her and they all were talking. Holly was dressed the same as Ellie. As I walked up, I could see the three chatting like old friends.

Ellie kissed me on the lips without hesitation. Carl picked up on my cue, and gave Holly a big kiss while Ellie's tongue checked my tooth count. After making out in the same car the four of us were not shy about displaying our affections before the others. I hoped this lack of modesty would continue at the pond.

We picked up our gear, Ellie and Holly had made sandwiches, a few bottles of Coke were wrapped in a towel with ice, and two blankets. We headed into the woods for the pond. Ellie and Holly chattered about everything, and Carl and I were holding our girlfriends' hands and mostly listening, only needing an occasional "sure" or "yeah" to keep up our end of the conversation. I now lived in two worlds, one world with Ellie, Carl, and Holly and the other with my sisters-in-law. I could hear Ellie telling Holly about Vicki. Ellie's sister who was the Britannica of sex, and I wondered about what aspect of sex Ellie was educating Holly.

Carl walked close to me whispering, "No one has any suits! Are we going to be skinny-dipping?"

I shrugged, "I'm pretty sure we are. Ellie is okay with it. I'm pretty sure Holly will be by the time we get there. Ellie is probably talking her into it right now."

Carl shook his head disbelieving. "It's hard to believe we're going to see two naked girls when we get there."

I patted him on the back. "Look at it this way; they're going to be seeing two naked guys when they get there."

He blushed. "God damn, I never thought about that."

I laughed and said, "We'll be there soon so don't get too worked up over it. Don't the girls have pretty asses.!" I pointed ahead to the perky buttocks bouncing in the girls' white shorts.

"Yeah, they do."

"Just think, Carl, in a few minutes, those pretty little asses are going to be bare."

"Jesus H. Christ!" He said in wonder.

"Those two pretty girls are going to be bare ass naked and wanting some loving."

"Loving? You mean like Friday night?"

"Yep, Carl. You got your rubber with you?" I teased him.

"Fuck no, you know I don't have one."

My right had stole into my rear pocket and pulled out one. I held it out to Carl. "Well, now you do!"

"Shit, man! Thanks!" He quickly pushed the foil packet into his front pocket. "Do you really think I might get laid today?"

I smiled at him. "I think there's a pretty good chance."

"Damn!" Carl shut up. I'm sure he spent the next few minutes thinking about how much he wanted his cock deep inside Holly.

I looked at the girls and wondered at the possibilities of getting into both young pussies. My confidence at my ability to lay a girl horizontal was growing by the day. I had two rubbers and wondered if I could pull it off. I was pretty sure that after today I would need to re-supply my rubber inventory. I just had to be careful about Carl. I knew he had eyes for Ellie, and Ellie never failed to be up for whatever sexual opportunity that faced her. With my adventuresome girl friend as bait, I might just reel in another prize catch.

Holly and Ellie spread out the two blankets. I set the basket carrying lunch down next to the blankets. Then silence set in. We looked at each other, each expecting someone to begin taking off their clothes. I had made the decision to be first when Ellie giggled and began to untie her halter-top. Holly watched as her friend dropped the blouse on the blanket and reached behind her back and removed her bra.

Carl and Holly intently watched Ellie's breasts sway as she reached for her shorts. She smirked, "Come on, stop staring, you've all seen them before." I pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants. Ellie and I pushed our underwear off at the same time. I took her hand, and we ran naked into the water.

From waist deep water I turned to see Carl and Holly stalled at the underwear step. Carl's boxers had already pitched a tent, while Holly stood in her bra and panties.

"Come on you two, get with it!" Ellie yelled. This pushed Holly's hands behind her back and her white cotton bra hit the blanket. Carl pushed down his boxers and his stiff cock jutted straight out from his loins. Holly's panties landed on Carl's boxers, and the two dashed for the cover of water.

I climbed out of the water and grabbed the rope hanging from the tree branch. Pushing off hard I swung out on the rope and dropped into the water several times before Ellie climbed up and took a turn. I went again with Ellie right behind me before Carl emerged to take his turn. Holly quickly beat me to the next swing. I watched her fly through the air, her legs spread wide, as she screamed in flight.

The water kept us cool as we began to play Marco Polo. The game involved touching and during one wild sweep of my hand I hit Holly's tit. She squealed and ran from me. The sensation of the soft orb slowed down my chase.

We finally tired of the game and emerged casually from the water. We lay back on the blankets. Ellie reached into the picnic basket and pulled out a new pack of Lucky Strikes. She passed around the cigarette pack and wiggled new Zippo lighter in the air, "Vicki bought it for me." We lit up and pulled some ice-cold Cokes from the towel. We relaxed as we sat and smoked our cigarettes. Ellie laid her head on my stomach and Holly lay on her side by Carl, his hand around her waist, his fingers resting near her breast.

Ellie started the fun when she took my cock in her hand and slowly began to pump life into it. Carl moved close behind Ellie and kissed her neck. I noticed that Holly's eyes never left my cock as it grew to full length. She gasped when Ellie took the end in her mouth and began to blow me.

Holly reached back for Carl's cock and worked it up to full erection. He kissed Holly, but gave Ellie's body a close inspection. Ellie turned over on her hands and knees and gave the other couple a good view of her pussy and ass. She moved her knees apart and led my fingers through the gap in her legs to play with her wet lips.

"Yes Cal, rub my pussy." Ellie was very vocal when we were alone. She didn't seem to be holding back with Carl and Holly watching. Holly slid down Carl's body and took his cock in her mouth.

He and I looked at each other and grinned. Life had reached a new pinnacle that morning when he and I lay on the sand each getting blowjobs from our girlfriends.

Ellie raised her head and stroked me a couple of times, "Got a rubber, Cal?" I nodded. "Then let's fuck!"

Ellie's enthusiasm excited me, but I also wondered if all girls liked sex this much, especially, girls who had just lost their virginities so recently. I couldn't imagine another girl who would do this with me so often and so vocally. For my older sisters to act this way at fifteen was unthinkable. As I retrieved the rubber, I thought about our first time together and wondered if she had lost her virginity to me. What if she had more experience than she let on? I lost my train of thought as Ellie rolled the rubber down my cock.

"Carl, you better have one of these damn things today!" I heard Holly's heated voice.

"I do, Holly, right here!" He held up the packet. She snatched it from him and easily rolled it down his cock. Holly's ease with a rubber reminded me that Ellie put it on me the first time too. That both girls so easily capped and rolled down the rubbers, again, brought me to the thought that they were more experienced then they had led us to believe.

Now that both staffs were covered, the girls lay down and opened their legs. Ellie without embarrassment pulled me over her, "Fuck me, stud!" She panted and guided me between her swollen lips. I thrust into her, harder than my usual entry. She grunted, "Fuck yes!"

I could see Carl next to me finding his way led by Holly's hand. As I pumped into Ellie, I watched how easily Carl entered Holly and how well she took his cock moaning as he made his way to the bottom. She wrapped her legs around him and kicked him with her heels. I didn't think he would last long.

Ellie turned my head back to her, "You like watching them fuck?" She said in an irritated tone.

I smiled at her, pulled my cock all the way out of her and slammed it back in. She shrieked from the force of impact. "Yes, I do. I like watching them fuck!" I slammed into her hard again. "What? You don't like it when I watch?" I nailed her to the sand one more time.

"Oh, fuck,... I don't care... just fuck me... like that!"

I gave her a rough ride. Every brutal thrust into Ellie brought louder cries of passion. I noticed Holly watching me with wide eyes as Carl tried to hang on before he filled his only rubber.

Holly held him tight but she looked at me. Ellie saw me looking, but couldn't talk coherently as I kept up the torrid pace. Carl groaned and came into Holly's pussy. A flicker of disappointment ran across her face as she felt Carl filling up the rubber.

She pulled his head down into her neck and whispered, "Cum, Carl, give it to me." She blew me a kiss as he shuddered over her. I smiled back as Ellie screeched out her orgasm. Holly and I kept eye contact during our partners' climaxes. I held off and let Ellie think I came in her.

As I pulled out, I stripped off the empty rubber and tossed it into the tall grass. Holly helped Carl strip off his full one and toss it after mine.

The rest of the afternoon, Holly and I kept our eyes on each other. I knew she would fuck me if I could get her alone. As I sit in my room writing this, I think about how, during the entire day, I never gave a thought to Carl. This was his first girlfriend, his first lover, and he had to have strong feelings for her. Feelings I was going to stomp on at the first opportunity. The sense of loyalty I should have for my best friend vanished under my desire to fuck his girlfriend. Could Holly's signs of willing participation erase this loyalty? Jane, Gloria, Ellie and Vicki had pulled me into their arms. This would be my first conquest. The first girl I pursued with the intention of fucking. While I knew the chase would likely be short. She would still be mine at the end.

We ate lunch after we recovered from our climaxes. Ellie and Holly spread out lunch and we all ate and talked about the day. Holly and I kept exchanging looks. I was pretty sure Ellie was aware that I had eyes for her friend. Once, when Carl wandered off to piss, and Ellie was looking out over the pond, Holly pressed her fingers into her pussy and slowly masturbated as she held my glance. She licked her lips and mouthed, "Fuck me!" I grinned and nodded. Ellie turned back to us, and Holly closed her legs. Ellie noticed that I was hard and leaned down. Carl returned to her sucking my cock with Holly watching. Carl moved between Holly and the show and offered his girl her own toy to play with. Shortly I was lying on the ground directly behind Holly as she was blowing Carl. Ellie was riding the last stuffed rubber. She watched her friend's ass moving in circles as her head bobbed on Carl. Ellie smirked at me and took my hand and pushed my fingers along Holly's wet pussy. She let me go, and I pushed a finger inside Carl's girl friend. I think the size of the finger told her it was me. As Ellie rode me harder, I pushed two fingers into Holly. She was blowing Carl and riding on my fingers. Ellie climaxed on my cock with a loud scream. Carl gave it up to Holly while Holly climaxed from my fingers in her pussy, and my thumb on her clit. I carefully pulled out of Ellie, keeping the rubber on.

I turned her over on the blanket and mounted her pressing her flat onto the blanket. The day's sexual tension and the faked orgasm earlier led me to ride her hard. Not caring about her feelings, but just getting myself off. I took long, deep strokes into her. When I slammed into her she gave off loud "Umphs." As I neared my climax I looked over and saw Holly leaning against Carl and furiously rubbing her clit. Her fingers making rapid circles as she watched me furiously fucking her friend. My thrusts had pushed Ellie off the blanket and her face pressed into the sand. Her scream of "Oh my God! I'm cumming..." sent Ellie into spasms. I thought how much I wanted to be pumping a large load of sperm into Holly's swollen, red pussy. I pumped my load into Ellie while thinking of Holly. Holly and I locked eyes as we came together. We held the tightly focused gaze until we had completely spent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.