The Fan Club - Cover

The Fan Club

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Welsh lawyer finds out that the women in his office view him as an object of sexual fantasy. Naturally, he finds an opening to act on it, with the help of a woman he only thought was gay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

Sure enough, when we got home, we were soon naked and Erica eagerly applied the cheesecake to Casey’s ass to start licking it off her. Her mouth was soon locked into the action of rimming our sister with great enthusiasm, running her tongue all along Casey’s crack to get as much cheesecake covered in butt sweat as she could savor. It definitely made Casey ticklish to have Erica do that to her, but she took it very well.

“Damn, Erica, you’re going to make me cream myself even more when you do that to me with your ... tongue! You can never get enough of my booty, can you? You really love to stick your tongue in my backdoor! Right up my tush! Which feels amazing, but then you know how much I love things done to my bottom! I just ... fucking do!” Casey screamed while I started filming a new sex tape for the hell of it.

Knowing that they were recorded while Erica tossed Casey’s salad, the two of them made a point of being the best actresses possible for this amateur porn flick of mine. The way that Erica had smeared the cheesecake all over Casey’s cheeks as well as her butt-crack and then ate it all with gusto was truly inspirational, at least to me. June certainly loved it, as she proved by sucking me very hard the whole time. She wouldn’t let go of my cock with her lips and tongue at all, even deep-throating me at times.

“I love sucking your dick, you know. I might not be the Goddess of Oral like Erica, but I am a pretty damn good fellatrix, right? Especially since your prick is so damn yummy! So are your balls ... nice, salty, and sweaty!” June reinforced her point by rolling my balls around inside her greedy mouth.

“Oh, dear, you are so fucking amazing all around! Don’t sell yourself short, honey. I love all of my sisters, but you are the big sister in so many different ways, and rightfully so. You’re going to be the matriarch of this clan, just as I am the patriarch. You’re very much the perfect fan club president, aren’t you? Yes, baby ... that’s ... intense! Think about where it was last, by the way. Balls deep inside Jessica Larousse’s pussy, love! Making a baby with her, as I recall!” I reminded my sweet, if usually no-nonsense June.

“I can’t wait until you and I make a baby, dear! We must make babies with you, all three of us,” June egged me on now as I fucked her face.

“Yes, Gods, yes! Three wonderful incest spawn growing inside my dear sisters, causing baby bumps in swollen bellies. We’ll have quite the brood, including the ones that I sire on each member of my fan club. That will be a requirement for every woman in the Fan Club from now on. You must all get pregnant by me or at least give it the old college try. You must all keep the babies, too. And you must all let me name them.

“We’re going to pool our resources and get a much larger house together. One that can keep that many women living with us, you see. I eventually, even if it’s not feasible yet, want all of my fans to live with me and pop out my brats whenever I see fit. And we’ll eventually support ourselves heavily out of the cam girl work that the ladies do online, among other hustles,” I laid out the bare (pun intended) outline of my agenda for the future.

I would have one big, happy, horny family. I hadn’t even met all of my fans, by any means, but I really looked forward to meeting them ... and fucking them ... and breeding them, of course. The breeding part most of all, in fact. We would all live together and my sisters, especially June, would help me keep things under control. She would absolutely be the mistress of the house, just as I was the master of it. My head slut, if you will, that would be June Thomas.

“Oh, fuck, yeah! I’m going to especially love watching the way that you breed Nora Salerno and her daughter Nina. Yes, your fan club includes one mother-daughter team, two sister duos, and one aunt-niece combo. Before you ask, yes, she’s a widow, but only because she had to kill her husband while he put out cigarettes on her daughter’s skin. Nora took his favorite field knife and slit his throat while he was doing it to Nina. Dude had it coming. Long story, but very nasty one, too,” June told me while she sucked me even harder and we watched Erica devour Casey.

“The best thing about this scene is that it perfectly combines their kinks to make one helluva hot mess sexually. Casey’s anal fixation and Erica’s oral obsession are woven seamlessly into one sensual as fuck work of art! They’re both guaranteed to get off on the lesbian analingus scene. And that cheesecake adds the last piece of the trifecta ... sensual eating!” I commented while enjoying my hummer from June.

“Well, you have to admit that cheesecake makes anything taste better, even a delicious ass like Casey’s. And that is one fucking tasty butt, I have to admit! It’s great that she enjoys having things done to it, rimjobs among the rest. I always thought that rimming can be one of the most erotic acts imaginable if done properly. Who better to do it justice than the Goddess of Oral? She was born for porn, that girl!” June confessed how she truly felt about the partnership of Erica and Casey, our beloved sisters.

“God, I love you girls, my sweet sisters!” I exclaimed while June began focusing on the head of my cock, making things even more intense.

She sucked my dick like it was a teat or something, greedily licking it as well, feasting on my prick as if it was truly an amazing snack. She winked at me, just as Casey and Erica both climaxed on film to the way that they relished the pleasures of Sapphic rimjobs. Erica showed me the last bit of cheesecake melting on her tongue, proving that she had thoroughly cleaned it off Casey’s bottom while rimming her.

When Erica and Casey made out on film, sharing the last bit of cheesecake from the former’s tongue, it was too much. I exploded down June’s throat, which she gladly welcomed as I exited her mouth. She rose and I pulled her close for a snowball kiss, after which we each pulled Erica and Casey close to make out with them. The four of us soon switched frequently between us, recording this part as well as we swapped spit and played tonsil hockey together. We reveled in the flavors of Casey’s butt and the cheesecake as well.

“You know, you really are the Goddess of Oral,” I told Erica, who blushed at the high praise.

“Thank you, bro. What can I say? I just have this urge to go down on people of both sexes. Cock, cunt, or ass ... I’ll suck and lick it all! I love being fucked, don’t get me wrong, but I have a deep desire to give people head! I love to service them and bring smiles to their faces by sucking dick, rimming butts, and eating pussy! I can’t help it ... it’s just a serious craving! It’s how I’m wired! My mouth is practically my other G-spot!” Erica confessed even more how intensely she loved to perform oral sex on people of both sexes.

“And me, well, you know how I am by now. I like other sex acts, of course, but I love, love, love, having things done to my ass! Fingers, tongues, dildos, vibrators, cocks, or butt-plugs! It doesn’t matter, as long as something is done to my booty! Did I mention that I love to be spanked, too? Spank me whenever you wish, bro! Paddles, hands, belts, even switches!” Casey admitted while still recorded by the camcorder.

“Good to know, sis! And I must say that I adore your ass. But for tape, the plan is this. Breed, breed, breed! Plenty of time for anal later. I’m going to pump my seed into your pussies plenty over the next few days, so if you’re on the Pill, be sure to toss it out. Flush it down the toilet. I’m going to put buns in each of your ovens. I’m going to knock the three of you up ... and record it as it happens. I want to even film you tossing out your birth control, so no one seriously doubts that I mean to breed the three of you!” I warned Casey, making all three of them beam as they realized my intention of seeding them from my loins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.