The Fan Club - Cover

The Fan Club

Copyright© 2005 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Welsh lawyer finds out that the women in his office view him as an object of sexual fantasy. Naturally, he finds an opening to act on it, with the help of a woman he only thought was gay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Slow  

“So, what did you want at the food court, or did you want to go into TGI Friday’s?” I asked my three lovers, who also happened to be my sisters.

“TGI Friday’s works for me. You’re not exactly poor and neither are any of us. But I must apologize for the fact that, despite what I claimed at first, I’ve clearly caught feelings for you. So have these two, I dare say. Hey, we’re your sisters! Can you blame us for wanting ... more with our awesome brother from Wales? You’re our man! Our bro! Our hermano, as the Spanish would say!” June teased me as she put out a cigarette and leaned in for a deep tongue kiss.

“Well, fuck me sideways and shag me silly on the rug! Junie, you’re in love with Cecil and have been for a while now! Let’s not kid ourselves ... we’re all seriously in pretty deep with him and we all know it! This is our fucking brother, for God’s sake! How could we commit incest with our own brother and NOT catch feelings for him? He’s our brother!” Casey told our sister bluntly.

“What she said, only nicer!” Erica laughed now, “but seriously, bro, in case you missed it, the whole ‘keeping it casual’ thing went by the wayside somewhere between learning that we’re your sisters and getting it on with you in the flesh! Next time, remember, don’t just believe what women say. Watch what we actually do, because as Terri Clark once sang, ‘girls lie, too.’ And yes, for the record, size matters. It’s just not the only thing that matters.”

“Yeah, no fucking kidding, love! Anyway, looks like it’s Friday, even on a Saturday! What will be your pleasure, ladies? And bear in mind that I’m driving you guys home, so I’m the designated driver! Drink all you wish! Well, within reason!” I stipulated as we approached the hostess.

“Oh, no, sir! You are so not driving my car! My car, so I chauffeur! No, that’s not pulling rank or being bossy or anything! It’s my privilege to serve as your driver, monsieur! You get what you want to drink! And I’m treating all of you to dinner!” Erica insisted.

“No, no, no, no! If you’re driving, then I’m paying! I’m Mama Warbucks here! I get to pay!” June proposed.

“Nope, not on your life, babe! Your name is on the lease! You already keep a roof over our heads! My treat! No arguments! You’re the Big Sis and keep the home fires burning! Erica drives us around! Cecil supplies the dick! And I’m the big spender for the nights out on the town!” Casey demanded, right where the sexy ginger hostess could hear us.

“Well, hello, and welcome to Fridays! I hope that you have that all ... sorted out now, between the four of you, who’s paying for lunch! Sorry, I overheard a little! Didn’t mean to pry! I’m Sam, your hostess!” the hostess introduced herself to us.

“Sam, is that short for Samantha, then?” I teased her.

“Oh, you goat! You know very well that it’s always short for Samantha! You’re just flirting!” Sam sassed me a bit.

“Guilty as charged!” I chuckled as June slapped my butt.

“So ... is it true that you... ‘supply the dick’ for these three ladies?” Sam asked me impishly now.

“Well, what if I do?” I flirted a little more.

“Samantha Morris, but you can call me ‘Sam.’ Not ‘Sammie.’ I dropped that after my girlfriend dumped me. She was the only one who called me that. But here I am, telling you my life story when I need to get you a server,” Sam lightly brushed my hand as she handed us the menus.

“Cecil Evans,” I formally introduced myself.

“SIR Cecil Evans, in fact,” June added with pride.

“Sir? Are you a knight or something? I can tell that you’re British or something,” Sam lingered a bit while an impatient waiter or waitress no doubt stood by.

“A baronet. It’s a hereditary title! As in Dad had it! Yep! Our man here is an aristocrat,” Casey clarified.

“Welsh, in fact. From Cardiff, Wales. He’s also a partner at our law firm. I’m just an associate, like Casey here. Erica D’Gianni. June here is also a partner,” Erica told Sam.

“What we call a solicitor back in the UK. But here in the States, I’m an attorney. Yes, I’m a lawyer. So sue me!” I laughed.

“Only for your pants! So I could see what’s under them! And I don’t mean your knickers!” Sam retorted, “and I seriously have to go and do more hosting. Here’s your ... server! Seriously, nice to meet the four of you!”

“Wow, she was really hitting on you, wasn’t she? So sorry about that! Sam’s been down since her last break-up, so seeing her chatty and cute like that is a nice, adorable change! You’d never think that she was forty-four and twice divorced, would you? I’m Mallory, by the way,” the sultry waitress introduced herself now.

“And are you divorced?” I teased her now.

“Um ... just the one time! It was a Vegas deal, but we tried to make it work for about a year. He was so Mr. Wrong! Crazy prick! Sorry, didn’t mean to gab! Are you ready to order drinks or anything else?” Mallory blushed and tossed her hair a little as she waited for our orders.

“Make it an iced tea, since I’m driving, and that Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Pasta!” Erica ordered her drink and appetizer, “I’m very fond of seafood!”

“Are you now?” Mallory raised an eyebrow to detect any possible double entendres.

“Very much so,” Erica licked her lips seductively as she said that, “shrimp, squid, crab, clam, lobster, all of that kind of stuff. And fish, of course. Scallops. Very much dig seafood.”

“Oh, she does!” Casey laughed at that, her own meaning more obvious, “as for me, I’ll go for the Signature Whiskey Glaze with Sesame. With a Tom Collins.”

“I’ll go for the Long Island tea myself. With the Bucket of Bones. Plenty of napkins, of course,” June declared as she squirmed a bit.

“I’ll have some of the Dragon-Glazed Salmon. That sounds rather delightful. You can pick the side. I trust you. With Guinness. I could use a good stout,” I winked at Mallory, who fanned herself in response.

“So, you really are a shameless flirt! No wonder Sam stuck around so long! And you ladies, if you weren’t obviously smitten with this guy, I’d think that you were lesbians! I’m used to being hit on by men, but rarely by a whole table that is mostly women!” Mallory blushed again as she took the menus from us, “and just for that little offer, I pick the coleslaw and seasoned fries for you.”

“I like the sound of that,” I coughed.

“Well, you’ll need a lot of calories to burn off in bed with these three, won’t you? The four of you, you’re clearly lovers, right? I can read the body language. You’re all ... intimate with each other, or am I completely out of bounds? Sam picked up on that, too, didn’t she? She knows that you four are ... what do you even call four people that are ... together like that ... not a couple or even a throuple, but you know...,” Mallory stammered before walking away to pass our menus forward.

“A quad, I think,” June told her with a wink, “and yes, that’s us. We’re a quad.”

“Did you see the ass on her?” Erica whistled.

“And those legs!” I commented.

“And the way that she blushed so much and brazenly flirted with all of us!” Casey added.

“Was it with ... all of us?” I thought aloud.

“Oh, definitely! She was all over Erica, for instance!” Casey laughed as she said that.

“Think that she’s bi? It’s clear that Sam is,” I remarked.

“I would say so, yeah. Bi, both of them. They both triggered my bi-dar. And I would so love to lift her skirt and put my tongue back there!” Erica exclaimed while the ladies started playing footsie with me ... and each other.

“Oh, they’re both totally bi! No question of that! But hey, that’s now more ... overt these days, thank God! It’s a more enlightened world ... in some ways. Not so much in others, alas. And you have to admit, members of our profession have contributed to the bad as well as the good. We lawyers are definitely a blessing mixed with a curse,” June laughed as she eyed her cigarettes.

“You smoke, too, huh?” Mallory asked June as she returned with our drinks.

“Like a chimney, I’m afraid. I really should quit! And I’ve told myself I would more than once. Just so hard to do with my work and other pressures. A lot of stress, you know, doing what I do,” June winked at her.

“Yeah, tell me about it! I really try to quit ... but then I end up in bed with a guy ... or a gal ... or I have a really great day or really awful one here at work, or my folks come over to visit, well, you get the idea. Anything that’s a really big deal, for good or ill ... I just feel that urge to smoke! My divorce, oh, God, that really had me lighting up! I went through cartons! I had to work extra shifts just to pay for them!” Mallory flirted with June a bit while serving us our drinks.

“So you are bi, then?” Erica confirmed as she drank her iced tea.

“Oh, definitely! Part of why the divorce happened was that Herbie, yes, that was his actual name, freaked out about my sexuality once I confessed it. I told him that I wouldn’t do anything with girls without his permission and that he’d have a hall pass if I did. He still got a bit upset and I didn’t find out why until he told me that his father was gay.

“Not bi. Gay. Queer as a three dollar bill! He was worried that I would turn out to be a lesbian and leave him for another woman like his Dad left his Mom. I told him that, no, I wouldn’t do that because, well, I loved him and wasn’t gay myself,” Mallory related a bit, “sorry, I need to grab a tray!”

“How did you do in the divorce?” I asked out of curiosity when she came back.

“Not too bad, considering that we were only married for a year. We had no prenup, it being a Vegas thing and all, but it was only a year’s worth of assets and that guy was loaded. Daddy was a big Wall Street type. Money wise, I mean.

“So he had really good lawyers. I had some ambitious little twit straight out of UNLV. And I lived in Vegas, so yeah, I’m waiting tables now! Little tip ... it’s not cheap, living in Vegas. Not if you’re hooked on roulette! Not even the shrimp and fish platters make up for that!” Mallory answered, “what about you? Divorced?”

“Yep. Caught my wife with my best mate. Left for the States and never looked back! Talk about the oldest cliche of all!” I laughed at my own messy divorce.

“And now you’re a stud with three ladies to service, eh? Talk about reversal of fortune!” Mallory reminded me of my good luck.

“Yes, that is true. So, you’re from Vegas, or you just lived there with Herbie?” I asked Mallory before ordering another Guinness.

“Be right on that ... and no, we just stayed there after we got married. For that year. We found it charming and I kept trying to use it to... ‘recapture the magic,’ but after a while, that proved futile. And expensive once the marriage ended. I got tired of it and moved here instead. This is still Maine, right?” Mallory teased me right after getting my beer.

“Yeah, but I haven’t heard from Stephen King in a while,” I joked some more.

“Cute! Very cute!” Mallory winked at me while walking away for a moment to deal with another patron and wiggling her delectable ass.

“Bro, she was totally hitting on you!” Casey told me while caressing my arm.

“Completely, babe! She wants you in the worst way!” Erica laughed and put her head on my shoulder.

“Definitely! I think that the Fan Club is due for a couple new members!” June leaned over to kiss me very hard on the mouth before she resumed eating.

“Yep, she digs him and so does Sam! No doubt of that!” Erica agreed while licking her lips lustfully at the thought of it.

“I can’t wait to fuck her pussy while you’re up her ass! I’ll get out Miss Betsy and go to town!” Casey snickered.

“Miss Betsy?” I inquired.

“My strap-on dildo with a realistic look and skin-colored thigh harness. I love using her on Erica and Junie ... and I also love it when they use her on me! I used her on some other club members, of course, and even on Percy for a short time. Yeah, I pegged him. That he was cool with, but incest, no, that was a kink too far! I hope that bitch Katerina is stingy with the lube!” Casey told me while kissing my neck.

“Ever use Miss Betsy on a lady’s ass?” I asked her next.

“Definitely! And had her used on mine, of course! The first time by Junie here! I always wanted to try it with Percy, in fact. He just ... had a weird squick about that, too! Take it up his bum, that’s cool. Put it where his own dick might get dirty, like my butt? Forget about it!

“I mean, sure, I was scared. I really was an anal virgin my first time with Junie. But, oh, God, she made me clutch those bedsheets the first time she buggered me! Turns out that I like it rough both ways. Taking and giving it!” Casey elaborated about her first time getting it in the tush.

“So, you bought it the first time while still with Percy?” I needled Casey while she moved her knee up my thigh.

“Yep. I bought Miss Betsy while with Percy. He wanted to try pegging, so we did. I didn’t regret it and neither did he ... until he learned about my being his sister! Sorry, bro, but I’m not ‘normal’ like that. Incest doesn’t gross me out like it does you!” Casey snickered as Erica joined her in playfully biting my neck and moving her knee up my thigh.

“Incest?” Mallory asked, having just walked back up to us now.

“Afraid so. See, we’re not just Cecil’s lovers. We’re his sisters. Half-sisters, to be precise. Yep. We’re banging our own brother. All three of us. And we do each other, as we told you before. Sisters lezzing other sisters out. Does that turn you on? Does it make you wet in your panties? Or does it gross you the fuck out?” Erica flirted with her as she announced that.

“Who says I’m wearing any?” Mallory asked saucily as she lifted her miniskirt just enough to give my sister an upskirt view, “go ahead, take a pic. Show it to your brother and sisters here. My pussy is soaked. So’s Sam’s, by the way, and I doubt that even the news of your little taboo quad will turn her off now. If anything, well, she introduced me to some ... erotica. Online smut. Well, you get the idea.”

“Yes, and it really opened her eyes, didn’t it, baby?” Sam teased her as she rejoined us for a moment, “it really helped me get over a rough time after divorce number two. I should tell you about those divorces some time. So ... brother and sisters? It explains a lot! No wonder you’re all so devoted to each other in that very close and cozy way! By the way, I’m going commando, too. Part of a pact with Mallory. No panties until fall!”

“So, you two regularly wear miniskirts and go commando at work? Sweet in a delightfully skanky way! I love it!” Casey told her now.

“Yeah, we’re sluts and we like our ladies that way, too!” June informed the hostess and waitress before Erica showed me the dessert menu.

“Very true. Oh, and Erica, yes, but only so we can get a doggy bag, put that cheesecake in there, and someone can eat it off someone else!” I deliberately left the possibilities with sensual eating quite open.

“Can I eat some off Casey’s ass?” Erica licked her lips at that prospect.

“If Casey’s cool with that, of course,” I assured her.

“Oh, absolutely! I would love to have Erica lick some cheesecake off my butt!” Casey told me, “you know how I am about things done to my booty! I love it ... a lot!”

“Well, then, some cheesecake, to go ... and here’s your tip, honey. I left my phone number on that last twenty there. You’re okay with five Jacksons instead of an outright Benjamin for your tip, right?” Erica asked Mallory, who went pale as she saw the hundred dollar gratuity on top of what turned out to be a hundred fifty dollar meal somehow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.