Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Since Megan got off of school at 2:15 each day, she asked if it was all right to use the pool after school until her mom had dinner ready, which was normally around 6:00. The first day she came over she was surprised that Derrick was at home. He was sipping a beer on the patio when she came through the gate to the back yard. "Uncle Derrick you didn't work today?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am working right now. I work outside sales now, and I get orders over the fax. Pretty easy ya think?"

"Yeah, I guess. Aunty Karen said I could use the pool after school, I won't be bothering you will I?"

"No, not a all, unless you go parading around in some sort of hot sexy outfit. That might bother me a bit."

Meagan looked over her shoulder as she walked towards the pool. "I guess I'll have to keep that in mind now, won't I?"

Derrick got a call from one of his customers about a mistake in one of the orders, and it took a while before they got everything figured out. By that time Karen was home and she joined Megan in the pool. Derrick looked at his watch and saw that it was just a little past 4:00 and wondered why she was home more than an hour early. He went up on the pool deck and sat on the edge of the pool watching as the two just drifted around on the blowup rafts. "Karen you're early today, something wrong at work?"

"No, I have a project to work on tomorrow and I know it's going to take a few hours extra to get it done, so they said I could leave early today and on Thursday to make up for the extra time I know I am going to have to put in."

Derrick went back to the patio to get another beer and to finish reading the paper while Karen and Megan lounged in the pool. A while later Derrick went into the house to use the john when he noticed the clock on the wall showed 5:45. When he came back out he yelled out. "Hey Megan. I thought you said you had to be home by 6:00. It's about ten minutes to. You better run girl or you'll be in trouble."

Megan came flying out of the pool and grabbed her towel and looked at the clock. "Oh shit, my mom is going to shoot me. She said if I was late I couldn't come here after school. Uncle Derrick would you please drive me home. I know it's only a few blocks, but I can't make it in ten minutes. Please?"

"Sure, come on sexy let's get moving."

As Derrick pulled into the driveway Kathy was coming out of the back door with a tray of burger to toss on the grill and smiled at Derrick. "Well hello there. What brings you here?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.