Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Monday when Derrick went to work, he heard rumors that the top salesman was tendering his resignation from the company, and the soon to be opening was up for grabs. Derrick thought this could be good situation to get into, and approached the V.P. of sales. He wanted the job, and wasn't going to take the chance of going though the routine of submitting a resume and hoping to get an interview, let alone the job, and planed on using his newly found mental powers. When it was announced that Derrick had gotten the job, he now wanted to make it a position where he could earn quite a bit of money. He made an offer to the V.P. that he would keep his current salary plus commissions. If he surpassed the retiring top salesman, he would then get that salary, and a percentage of anything over that amount.

The first month was going to be very busy calling on business that they weren't currently selling their product to. Since every business used consumable products that they offered, washroom soaps, towels, floor cleaners, etc., he knew he could get orders from every business he visited. The first appointment he had set proved to be just what he expected. The purchasing agent was simply giving him the courtesy to quote on some items that were coming up to buy, but fully expected to give his current vendor the orders. As they talked, Derrick gave him a mental command to reveal the quantities and pricing that he was getting from the current vendor. With that information, Derrick research his pricing to find there was a lot of fat in the price and was able to come fifteen percent below the price he was given, and presented the offer. Taking no chances that the P.A was in bed the vendor, a mental command got him the order. That was one.

Over the next month Derrick had set up appointment and met with over hundred small companies, and as like the first appointment got the order. He set up a system with his customers to fax any repeat orders to his home office. He then would then bring in the orders to the main office once a week The volume of orders he placed made it look like he was calling on customers ten hours a day, seven days a week, when actually he would work from his house for about two hours a week. This gave him plenty of free time to work on his mental powers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.