Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Derrick and Kathy weren't around each other until the following Saturday when her and family were over for another day of pool and barbequing, a day when Derrick hoped wouldn't turn into a disaster.

Kathy tried to act as normal as possible around Derrick, and as she would do in the past came over and said hello as he sat in a lawn chair. Of course she couldn't resist giving him the little peek down her blouse. As before, Megan glanced in their direction and frowned.

Derrick could hear the mental voices of everyone around, including Kathy who was revealing, although she never had actually said it to him, that just looking at him made her horny. He had to smile at her mental thought, but he was really trying to concentrate on Megan thoughts, which soon penetrated his brain. "Gosh mom, don't be too obvious will you. Why not just take off you top and give him a good look."

Derrick was concerned. Not only did Megan have a pretty good idea he and her mother were having an affair, but she seemed to really getting irritated by her flirting. Was if possible to erase some of her memory of what she saw or was thinking, or should he take a different approach? He got a wild idea and thought it could work, or it could get him in deep shit. When he saw Megan go into the house, he followed a few minutes later. A quick check down the hallway made it clear that Megan was using the washroom. He stood at the end of the waiting for her to exit. He heard the toilet flush, and took a deep breath to calm his nerves waiting to speak with her. The moment she turned up the hallway Derrick walked towards her. "Gosh Megan you look really hot in that bikini. Is it new?

"No not really. I bought this last year but it didn't fit, but this is the first time I wore it anyplace."

"You look good in it, but you look good in everything you wear. You're getting to be real sexy young lady."

"Sexy? You think I look sexy?"

"Sure do."

"As sexy as my mother?"

"Well, I remember her at your age, and you look just like she did back then, so I guess the answer would be yes"

"You find her attractive don't you?"

Derrick had a feeling he knew where she was going with this and tried to head it off. "Well yeah, she is very good looking, especially when she dresses the way she does. I know she sees me looking at her, and she sort of flaunts things a bit, you know, like flirting. I know it's like a game to her and play along with, but yeah she's good to look at. But like I said, so are you. Don't get me wrong, you aunt is pretty hot also, but doesn't wear sexy outfits, at least not out of the house."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.