Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 43

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It was just a little past 6:00 when Kathy said it was time to go. When Megan came out of her room in her new outfit, Jim smiled at her. "Megan, you look like wow. You could seduce a priest in that get up."

Kathy explained to Jim and Jason about Karen's concerns and condoms were to be worn when using her cunt. Jim wasn't all that thrilled about it, but figured he would be in her ass or mouth most of the time, and with Kathy or Megan it wouldn't matter. As Kathy thought, it didn't bother Jason in the least.

The party started by the six of them splitting off into couples, with Jason and Karen in her room, Kathy and Derrick in another bedroom, while Jim took Megan to another.

Karen stripped Jason, then slowly undressed, and by the time she climbed on the bed, Jason was raring to go. Following the routine he used with his mother, Jason first sucked and tongued Karen's cunt until she groaned in orgasm. She now was ready to have her young nephew stuff his seven-inch cock into her pussy. 'O.K. baby give auntie some of that beautiful cock you have."

Jason quickly ripped open the condom pack and slipped it over his throbbing prick and moved in between Karen's parted legs. He slowly pushed into her cunt and Karen wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper. "Oh yeah lover, fuck auntie Karen, fuck me good."

Jason started slowly, as his mother taught him, and only when Karen pleaded with him to fuck her harder did he pick up the pace. Wanting to feel him deeper, Karen took the pillow and shoved it under her hips, and Jason began stuffing his cock to her faster and deeper. Karen was first to go off, and held him tightly while he continued his assault on her gripping cunt. Finally Jason couldn't hold out any longer and moaned. "Oh auntie Karen I am cumming. You're cunt feels so good. Oh, oh, oh, yeah now."

Karen kissed him tenderly for a few second, letting his climax cease and then pleaded with him. 'Oh Jason I want to eat you cum. I love the taste of cum. Take off the condom and pour it into my mouth. Give it to me baby. Feed me your cum."

Jason knelt back and pulled cock slowly from Karen's quivering cunt and started to remove the condom when his jaw dropped. "Oh shit."

He looked at Karen, then back down at his cock. "What's the matter Jason? Something wrong?"

"It broke, the condom broke?"

Karen quickly sat up and looked. "Oh fuck. I can't believe this. Holy shit Jason. Damn, I think I am in a bit of jam now."

Nervously Jason asked. "Do you think you might get pregnant from this?"

"Well baby, there is a very good chance, especially if your sperm count is high, and this is the right time, yes I might very well be pregnant as we speak. Shit, I can't believe this, but if it happened, it happened, and it's too late to do anything about. If so then it's my problem and not yours. So why spoil a perfectly good evening of pure sex? Come on, let me suck that sweet thing a bit and get it ready, and you can fill me up again."

By the time Karen and Jason staggered from the bedroom, the others were in the front room waiting. Derrick had Jim help him carry out the king size mattress from the master bedroom and brought it to the living room. Derrick smiled at Karen, who was wondering just why he brought out the mattress, and shrugged his shoulders. "There a lot more room in here, and everyone has a good view of what will be happening. So, girls draw straws to see who is first."

Since there weren't any straws to pick, a deck of cards was used. Each took a card and peeked at it like it was a big time poker game. Kathy quickly jumped up and showed the ace of clubs she picked, and fell onto the mattress. "I got high card, so you two figure out who is next, and enjoy the show. Come on guys give it to me good. I want every hole filled with cock and cum."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.