Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Saturday morning Kathy and Megan went shopping at the mall to pick out a couple of outfits, something special for the nights party. Kathy picked out a simple short skirt and a low cut top for herself, and an ultra short pleated skirt for Megan and a fishnet top.

On the way home they stopped to visit Karen for a moment, and to show her the two outfits they had bought. Karen was sitting out on the patio when they arrived, sipping on a glass of wine when she heard the car doors shut. Moments later Megan and Kathy came around the corner. Karen looked up and smiled. "You two are a bit early."

"Mom and I went shopping to get something nice to wear tonight, some hot looking outfits."

"Well, was that necessary, I mean just how long do you think you'll have it on?"

Meagan laughed. "Yeah, I guess, but mine does looks pretty hot. You want to see it?"

"I would love to Megan, but let's wait until tonight, and you can surprise me, O.K.? As for tonight, I forgot about it when we set this up, but this is not the right time for me to have those little fellows swimming around inside of me. We need to have Jim and Jason use condoms when they're in my pussy."

Kathy shuddered at the thought. "Condoms, Jim hates those, but ya got to do what ya got to do. I am sure Jason couldn't care less, I am sure he just wants to get into you hot cunt. So, I make sure to bring a few along. It won't matter with Megan or if Derrick is filling you cunt, just Jim and Jason, got it. So I guess we'll hit it, and see you tonight. Get some rest, it's going to be a long evening."

When Kathy returned home, she went to her nightstand and took out the "special" condoms she had coated with Vaseline for an occasion just as this. She had intended for Jim to use them with Megan, but switching her pill with aspirins worked out better. If the caution of using Vaseline with latex condoms was correct, then these should work out just fine. As an extra step, Kathy put a slight slit in the end of each before wiping them clean. Placing two back into the package, Kathy a glue stick to seal them, and marked to two to be used by Jason. The others were still sealed in the original wrapper. Jason would never know the difference.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.