Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

With just days before the Labor Day weekend, the date that was set to bring Megan and Jason into their circle of sex, Kathy knew the time was right. The effects of the pill she had been taking were now out of her system and her body quite regulated, and keeping close tabs on Megan's period, she also was primed.

Kathy and Jim sat the twins down and explained the new relationship they had with Derrick and Karen, and inquired if they too would like to be a part of it. Megan was thrilled that her father didn't have any objections of Derrick fucking her, and Jason was ecstatic that he could finally fuck his sexy aunt with his uncle's knowledge. Even the fact that Jason and Megan had been lovers for a while didn't faze Jim, and even suggested that the four of them get things going that evening.

The evening started with Kathy and Megan taking turns sucking on Jim's and Jason cock to get them hard and ready, then Jim ate Megan to orgasm, while Jason did the same for his mother.

Jim got on his back and pulled Megan to him, and she quickly guided her farther rigid love muscle into her anxious pussy. Kathy grabbed a pillow and placed it under her ass and brought her legs up to her chest, giving Jason clear access to her waiting cunt. Jason didn't need an invitation, and was soon plunging his cock deep into his mother cunt. Kathy put her arm under Jason's, holding him tight and locked her legs around his waist.

Megan was grinding her clit against her father's pelvic bone and was moaning loudly. "Oh daddy you cock feels so good tonight, fuck me daddy. Fuck me."

Megan was fast approaching another orgasm and urged her father on. "Oh, I almost ready daddy, fuck me. Oh I am going to cum daddy. Fuck me, cum with me. Fill my cunt with your hot cum. Fuck me daddy cum in my pussy. Oh fuck I am cumming. I am cumming"

Megan's cries of pleasure brought Jason to the edge, and began pounding his cock harder into Kathy's cunt. She sensed his climax approaching and her legs wrapped around his waist even harder. "Oh come on Jason, fill mommies cunt with you cream, come on sweetie fuck mommy, cum deep inside of me."

Jason started grunting and Kathy knew he was there, and when she felt his cock throbbing deep in her pussy, it brought her over the top. "Oh Jason baby, you're making cum. Oh fuck me baby, fuck mommy."

The four sat in the bed trying to catch their breath and Kathy wanted to see Megan get double-teamed as she and Karen enjoyed. "Jim you ready to go again? Are you Jason? It's time to give Megan a treat. Meagan, sit on you father's cock like you were, and Jason you use her ass. Then it's my turn. Go ahead studs and fuck her good. Fill her ass and cunt with your cream. Meagan, you're going to love this."

Kathy fingered her dripping cunt watching Jim and Jason ravish Megan, and smiled when she heard Jim cry out his was cumming. When it was Kathy's turn, she rode Jason's cock while Jim hammered her ass.

When Jason flooded her cunt again, and Jim her ass, Kathy took Megan's hand and led her to the bathroom. "Come on baby, let's get cleaned up for round two."

After a quick, but refreshing shower, Kathy and Megan came back into the bedroom. Kathy motioned for Jason to come with her to his room, leaving Jim and Megan in the master bedroom. "Jason and I are going to use his room tonight, and Megan you and you dad can use this one. Jim you fuck her real good now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.