Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 40

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Friday evening was highly anticipated by both Karen and Kathy. Neither had ever been double teamed by two men, and both had been looking forward to it the entire week. Karen dressed in a new outfit she bought just for the occasion, a lacey teal green bra with matching panties, garter and nylons. Kathy wore a black leather ultra mini skirt, a short tank top and nothing else.

When Jim and Kathy arrived, Derrick had an expensive bottle of champagne on ice, and the four paired off with the their partners for the evening. Kathy and Derrick were on the couch, while Karen and Jim snuggled on the Lazy-Boy in the corner. Seeing that Karen had Jim pretty much occupied, Kathy whispered to Derrick. "Derrick I have something to say that may shock you, but don't be alarmed. See, I know about you and Megan. Don't worry, I am not mad or upset in the least, and I can explain it all later, and I have told Karen the whole story, and more."

Derrick looked at Kathy and over at Jim and Karen. "You knew, how?"

"I told you I'll explain it all when were alone, not now."

Karen stood up and took Jim by the hand and looked over at Derrick and Kathy. "We're going to the master bedroom, why don't you two use the guest room, and join us in a little bit and we can finish the night off with a bang."

Kathy and Derrick made their way to the spare room, and Derrick was anxious to hear what Kathy had to say. "So, just how did you know about Megan and I?"

"I have known for almost a year of her fantasy of having you be her first. I overhead a conversation between her and her friend Ashley, and at first I was a little upset, but found the whole idea sort of intriguing. I know you would fuck anything with a cunt, even you niece, but needed just a push in that direction. Since it was something she wanted, I helped it along by buying her that provocative fishnet suit. I knew you couldn't resist, and I was right."

"So, did she know about this?"

"No, not at first, but she does now, and knows I have no problem with you and her fucking again. She is exactly like Karen and I, and loves sex, no matter whom it is with. I caught her and Jason together, and it made me so fucking hot, and I don't mean mad, that I joined them. Since then, I have pushed Jim in her direction, and he too has fucked her a few times, as I have Jason. When I told Karen, her first reaction was anger, but I convinced her she and Jason should get together and, you know, even the score. The only thing now is, Jim doesn't know about you and Megan. He might get a little bent out of shape if he knew, so my plan is to have both Megan and Jason join us, and once he sees you and Megan, he'll never catch on you and her have been together before."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.