Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Over the next few weeks, finding time alone to continue their wild sex escapades was just about impossible for Derrick and Kathy. Either Karen was home when Kathy could sneak out, or Jim was home when Karen was out. Finally after more than four weeks they got their opportunity. Jim was going to a friend's house from work to play poker, and Karen was going to a candle party. Kathy wanted to meet at Derrick's house, but he feared that maybe Karen would come home too soon, and told her that her place would be better. She hesitated at the suggestion, but when her daughter Megan said she and few friends were going to the movies she agreed.

They had just finished a wild and satisfying bout of oral sex when the sound of the back door opening could be heard. Derrick quickly grabbed his clothes and made a beeline to the bathroom, while Kathy quickly slipped into a shirt and shorts. Megan came down the hallway to use the bathroom, but saw the door shut, and when her mother came out of the bedroom, Megan had a strange look on her face. "Mom, who's in the john?"

"Oh just your uncle Derrick. Aunty Karen had some sales party to go to and he was bored and came by to see your dad, but he's playing cards at some guys house he works with."

Megan could see the shirt her mother had on was inside out and her hair was all tangled. She looked past her mom at the bedroom, and saw the bed covers were all messed up. Not the condition her mother had always kept her bed. She easily put two and two together and was now totally convinced her mom and her uncle were having an affair. When Derrick came out the bathroom, Megan just stared at him. Derrick saw the suspicious look on her face, but just smiled at her for a second. "Oh hi Megan. How you doing?"

"Fine, just fine."

As he turned to go into the kitchen, he heard her clearly. "Don't try and pretend with me, I know you and mom were in her room having sex." He quickly stopped and turned. "What was that Megan?"

"I said I was fine."

"No, after that?"

Megan just shook her head. "Nothing, I didn't say anything. You must be hearing things."

He realized she was right, it wasn't her voice that he heard, but it was her thoughts. She knew what was going on, or had a pretty good idea. He knew this could be a major problem but hadn't an answer as how to solve it. He took Kathy by the arm and led her to the door to speak with her without Megan having a chance to hear. As they got to his car he turned to her. "Megan knows. She knows what happened in there. I heard her thoughts and she is totally convinced you and I are having sex, as she put it."

"Oh shit. What if she tells Jim or Karen of her suspicions? What are we going to do?"

"WE aren't going to do anything. Let me think about this for a while. Maybe, I have other mind control powers that I haven't experienced yet. I mean this whole thing is completely unbelievable in the first place, so maybe these mind control power I have developed can somehow wipe her memory of what she saw tonight. But in the meantime we should cool things for a while."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.