Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 39

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jason, as it turned out, was the first to arrive back home, and Kathy was quick to greet him. "Hi baby, how was the game?"

"Oh we didn't have a game, Justin and I went to lift. Got a game tomorrow afternoon."

Kathy move up close behind her son and caressed his strong muscular arms. "You muscles are really popping out." She reached around and put her hands on his stomach, and slowly moved them over his semi hard cock. "How about this muscle, is it popping out?"

"Mom, isn't dad home?"

"Oh yeah, he's here. Come on, let's go to you room and have a little talk."

Kathy took Jason's hand and led him to his room and closed the door. "Have a seat Jason. I have some good news."

"Good news? Like what?"

"Your father doesn't know about you and Megan, or that you and I have been fucking, but I did tell him I wanted to go to bed with you."

"You what?"

"Don't worry, he is all for it. See, he has been getting all worked up seeing Megan in those skimpy bikinis and I know he wants to get into her pants, and I have given him permission to do so. Actually, I think he may already have. You know how much I love getting you cock stuffed in me, and having fun with Megan, so I made a deal. He can have Megan whenever she'll let him and I get have my big boy here fuck my brains out. I haven't told him about you and Megan yet, but we'll ease him into that later. So, your dad knows what were in here for, so relax and give mommy a good fuck. We can do it as long as you cock can stand it."

"Dad knows about this?"

"Oh, yeah, so let's not waist time thinking about him baby, let's get undressed and have some fun, but first let me open the door a bit to let him enjoy seeing us."

Jason had some reservations about fucking his mother while his dad was just down the hall, but his cock had no problems at all, at was rock hard before he had his shorts off.

Jason had sucked his mother cunt to one orgasm, and was pounding her cunt to another one as Jim watched the scene from the door. Jim almost shot his wad when Jason pulled his cock from Kathy's dripping cunt and knelt above her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. "Oh fuck mom suck me, I am going to cum. Oh yeah I am cumming. That's it mom, swallow it all."

Kathy and Jason were still at it an hour later when Megan came back home. As instructed, Jim smiled at Megan and took her hand. "Come on Megan, were going to do this right this time."

"Right? Do what right daddy?"

When they reached his bedroom he pulled Megan close and tenderly pressed his lips to hers. "Last night sweetie I was wrong, not by fucking you, but not letting you enjoy it. This time, I am going to make love to you, not just fuck you. Come on baby, take these off and get in the bed."

"Daddy, isn't mom home? What happens if she comes in her?"

"Sweetie, she and Jason are in his room right now having a good time. I told her about last night, and she wasn't mad at all. She said if you were willing we could get together whenever you liked, as long as she got to do Jason."

"Holy shit dad, this is unreal. I'll be ready whenever you are. I love sex, I love to cum and I just love the thought of having my daddy fuck me. Yes daddy, let's get in bed."

Kathy had worn Jason completely out, and his cock was hanging limp, although he still wanted it to last. "Mom, I can't do it anymore. I got to rest a bit."

"I know sweetie, mommy fucked you dry. We can stay together tonight and continues, but lets go see how Megan and you father is making out, and then we'll grab a bite to eat. Got to keep our strength up."

Kathy peeked into the room to see Jim's cock sliding slowly in Megan's cunt, while her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, and urging him to fuck her harder. Fearful that he was going to shoot in her unprotected cunt, Kathy was about to say something when Jim pulled out and slip his cock into Megan's eager mouth.

"Oh Megan, that's three times you made me cum. I think we need to take a break."

Jim sat up and saw Kathy smiling at the bedroom door. "Gosh Jim that was pretty impressive move you made there. You two want to join Jason and I for a quick snack?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.