Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 38

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Kathy was awake just as the sun was coming over the eastern horizon and quietly dressed and grabbed the car keys and headed for the 24 hour Walgreen store to have Megan's prescription filled. As she walked to the front counter, she also grabbed a small bottle of children strength aspirins and a package of condoms. Twenty minutes later she returned home to find everyone still sound asleep.

Kathy sat at the kitchen table and carefully opened the pack that held the thirty-day supply of birth control pills and emptied them on to the table, and replaced them with the aspirins. She then went a got her own pills and tossed them in the toilet along with the prescription pills for Megan. As she did with Megan's container, Kathy put aspirins in hers also.

When Megan woke up and came into the kitchen, Kathy handed her the small container. "Here you go Megan, you pill. See, there is one in each slot matching the day. Make sure you take one every morning, and after thirty days, you should be regulated and safe to have your cunt filled with nut cream.

Megan quickly slid open the top and took out a pill in the Tuesday's slot and swallowed it down, then headed to her room to dress. Kathy smiled and knew that her plan had now started. A few minutes later Jim came into the kitchen. He sat quietly sipping on his morning coffee, and Kathy sensed something was wrong.

"What's the matter Jim, you seem a little down this morning. Something happen yesterday? Want to talk about it?"

"No, everything if fine. Don't worry about it."

Before Kathy could question him farther, Megan came bouncing back into the kitchen and hugged her father. "Thanks daddy for last night. It feels like nothing happened at all."

Kathy looked at Megan and then to Jim. "Last night? Ah just what is she talking about?"

Jim was about to speak when Meagan started to explain. "I slipped on the kitchen floor last night, and I must have pulled a muscle, and daddy rubbed some really special cream on me and now I feel better."

Kathy could hear something strange in Megan's voice, but didn't realize just what the special cream was that Megan had referred to. "What was that sweetie, what cream?"

"Oh I don't know, something like blue magic or something. What ever it was, it made me fell really good."

"Really, I tried it and didn't do diddly, but I am glad it helped you. Where did you say you got hurt?"

Megan pointed to her inner upper leg. "Daddy said it was a pulled groin muscle, and he massaged it and put that stuff on it, and now all better."

Kathy looked at Jim and smiled. "Well, that's what daddy's are for, making their little girls fell good, right Jim?"

Jim could feel his face turning red at the question and quickly got up to grab some more coffee.

Kathy turned her attention back to Megan. "So Meg, what are doing today?"

"Nothing special. Maybe go by Ashley's house for a while. I might call auntie Karen and see if Ashley and I can use the pool."

After Megan had left, and Jason getting ready to go to practice, Kathy whispered to Jim. "Hey were gonna have the house to ourselves for a few hours, anything special you want to do?"

Jim still wasn't very talkative, and Kathy thought it best to wait until Jason had left before trying to see what was bothering Jim. She knew something wasn't quite right, and hoped that it wasn't too serious.

After Jason left with his friend Justin, Kathy attempted to talk with Jim, but he left the room and went to the rec. room in the basement. Kathy knew it was more than something trivial, and was determined to find out what was bothering him. Giving him a few minutes alone, Kathy waited a while before heading downstairs.

Jim was sitting quietly on the small love seat staring at the ceiling when Kathy came around the corner. "O.K. Jim, let's talk. Something is wrong, I can tell, so spill the beans. It can't be that bad that you can't even talk about it."

"Yes it is, it is that bad, or worse."

"Just what is so terrible that you can't tell me what it is?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.