Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Karen and Kathy got the burgers and hotdogs ready for the grill, while Jason headed back out to the pool and Jim and Derrick re-hashed their golf game. Karen tended to the grill, while Kathy stayed inside preparing a salad tray of fresh veggies and fruit.

When Karen yelled out that dinner was ready, everyone made their way to the patio table. Megan was last to get to the table, and since one of the chairs had a cracked frame, she was left to sit on the cooler next to her father. Jim couldn't help from noticing that the thin white bikini that Megan was wearing didn't hide her nicely shaped breasts, and her protruding nipples. Try as he could, Jim kept glancing at his daughter's chest which made him think of seeing her in the fishnet suit the other day and how that got him aroused, and could feel his cock straining in his shorts.

When dinner was finished, Jason and Megan headed back to the pool, while the four adults sat sipping wine and talking. With Jason and Megan in the pool, they were far enough away to not hear just what the conversation was about, a group orgy. Karen was still turned on by what happened earlier, and was fist to broach the subject. "O.K. guys, Kathy and I have been talking, and well since we traded partners a few times, we thought that maybe we could all get together for some fun. Both Kathy and I have been sort of looking forward to, you know being double teamed."

Jim looked at Kathy and then over a Karen. "Well, if Derrick is game, then count me in. When and where?"

Derrick laughed. "More than likely she would want to do right now, right on the table here, and Kathy probably would too, right Kath?"

"Well yeah, turn off the patio lights so the neighbors wont see, and yeah this is a good spot, actually anyplace would be good right about now."

Even though Derrick and Kathy were making light of the conversation, they all did agree that the prospect of getting together did sound exciting, and made plans for Jim and Kathy to come over next Friday evening.

The splashing in the pool ceased, and soon Megan and Jason were making their way back to the patio. Jason grabbed the empty chair, and Megan looked at the cooler but quickly plopped on her fathers lap. "You don't mind me sitting with you, do you daddy?"

"No sweetie, not at all."

Feeling his daughter's ass grinding against his crotch was making Jim a little uneasy, and was thankful when Kathy said it was getting late, and was about time to head on home.

That night, Jim had trouble getting to sleep and got up to get a glass of milk and have a piece of chocolate pie he saw in the fridge. A few minutes later, he heard someone coming down the stairs, and assumed it was Kathy. "You couldn't sleep either?"

"No daddy, I was asleep yet, I came down to get a glass of ice water. I was on the computer with Ashley, and I got thirsty."

"Oh hi sweetie, I thought you were mom."

As Megan reached for a glass, she knocked over the bottle of tanning lotion she left on the counter. Although not much spilled out, and she quickly wiped it up with a paper towel, she had missed a spot that splattered in front of the fridge. Jim put his glass in the sink and tossed out the paper plate and started up the stairs when he heard a thud and Megan cry out. He rushed back down to find Megan on the floor grimacing in pain holding her leg. "Megan, what happened? Are you all right?"

"I missed a spot, and my foot slipped on it. I think I pulled a muscle or something."

Jim helped her up and she appeared to be O.K. but still said her leg was hurting. "Where does it hurt baby."

"Right here." Megan held her hand just below her panties on the inner part of her leg.

"Ouch, I think you pulled a groin muscle. Come on, let me help you up the stairs and I'll get the heating pad for you. That should help a little."

Jim helped Megan to her room and went to the hall closet to look for the heating pad that he knew was on the shelf a while back. After several minutes without success, he retuned to Megan's room. "Sorry pumpkin, but I can't find the heating pad, but I did find the crap you mother bought. Magic blue or something like that. It's supposed to the some sort of miracle suave or something. Here, rub some in and see if it does what it says."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.