Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Monday was a very busy day for everyone. Jim and Derrick had a golf date with one of Jim's friends, while Jason had a morning baseball game, and the doctor's appointment for Megan was set for 8:00.

After the visit to the doctor, Megan and Kathy went over by Karen's to visit, and use the pool until Jim and Derrick got back from their game of golf, and Jason from his baseball game.

Karen had already gotten everything ready to toss on the grill when Kathy and Megan arrived, and was sitting on the patio reading a book when she heard a car door shut.

Megan went into the house to change into her bikini and headed out to the pool, while Kathy and Karen sat on the patio talking. Shortly thereafter, they heard a car pull into the driveway and heard Jason's voice. "Thanks for the ride Justin, see ya later." He came into the back yard and came up on the patio where his mom and aunt were sitting.

"Hi aunt Karen, hi mom. We killed them today. Five inning slaughter rule."

Karen had no idea what he was talking about, but smiled anyway. "Jason, why don't you go change and jump in the pool to cool off. You look warm."

"I'll just wear these shorts. Justin dropped me off, and I forgot to go past the house and get my suit. I can wear this, right?"

"Sure, if you want.

Jason stood up and slipped off the tank top shirt he had on, and headed out to the pool, as Karen stared at him. "Damn Kathy, he sure did get a lot of muscles since last year. What have you been feeding him?"

"Oh, he and Justin are always at the school lifting weights and shit like that."

"He's becoming a real hunk. If he wasn't my nephew I think I could have some fun with him."

Kathy sat silent for a few moments as what Karen soaked in.

"Kathy, I didn't get you upset by that, did I? Kathy, you listening?"

"Ah no, not a all. It's just..."

"Just what? You are upset, aren't you? I really didn't mean it Kathy."

"Karen, I am not upset. I was just thinking that's all."

"About what?"

"You said have some fun, did you mean, like fuck him, fuck his brains out. If so, I think you should, it would only be fair."

"Fair? What the hell you talking about?"

"O.K., you really want to know? It may shock you, but promise you won't be mad. O.K.?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Derrick has fucked Megan, so I think you should and Jason should do it. You know, get even with him."

"Kathy, what the hell kind of B.S. is this. If Derrick and Megan did that, you would have cut his balls off."

"Karen, it's true. It was Megan's idea. I overheard her talking with her friend about wanting to do it with him, and at first I was shocked, but after reading some of her E-Mail's, I sort of liked the idea, I mean it got me turned on."

"O.K. Kathy, what's the gag? What do you have up your sleeve?"

"Karen, it's no gag, and I am serious. I think, no, I know that Megan and Jason both must have our sex drive genes. There is more."

"More, like what?"

"I came home from work early one day and found Megan and Jason in bed. I got so fucking hot and excited, I joined them."

"O.K., now I know this is a bunch of shit."

"It's not Karen, believe me it's not. Since that day, I have been in bed with him a few times, and Megan also. Like I said, they have our genes, and just love sex, all kinds of sex, and I can prove it."

"Yeah, and just how are you going to do that?"

"Jason just went inside, probably to use the john. Give me a few minutes, and follow me inside."

Kathy quickly went inside and stood by bathroom door waiting for Jason to come out. Seconds later she heard the toilet flush. When Jason opened the door Kathy reached down and put her hand over his cock. "I dreamt about you last night, but you left so early this morning I didn't get a chance to enjoy this." Kathy knelt down and pulled Jason's shorts off and stroked his hardening cock. "Oh sweetie I want to fill mommies mouth with your hot cream baby. Fuck my mouth Jason, and tell me how much you love having me suck you, talk dirty to me Jason, it makes my cunt wet. Tell me how much you love to fuck mommies ass and cunt while I eat you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.