Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jim finally gave into Kathy and agreed that it may be best for Megan to be on the pill, but still felt it was like an invitation to start fucking Ricky or any other guy she may be with, but knew that old saying of an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure. "So, just when are you taking her to see the doctor?"

"We're off the next two week for vacation, so I'll call and make an appointment for her, but first I have to have a good long talk with her and explain a few things."

Jim kissed Kathy on the cheek and grabbed his keys. "Well got to get to work, see you tonight."

Kathy sat reading the morning paper when Jason came into the kitchen and went straight to the fridge to grab a carton of juice. "You're up early Jason. Got practice this morning?"

Jason stood against the counter, and with only wearing an old pair of gym shorts, his cock was protruding outward, a sight that made Kathy shiver with lust. "No, not this morning. Justin is stopping by later and were going to use the batting cage and lift later."

When he turned to look in the cabinet to get a box of cereal, Kathy looked at the clock. She still had almost an hour before she had to get dressed for work, and got up and walked over behind him. Putting her arms around his strong teen body, she slid her right hand into his shorts and caressed his soft cock. "I don't have to leave for a while. Would you like to fuck you mother?"

Jason cock instantly hardened, and Kathy knew the answer. "Come on baby, let's go to my room and have a good morning fuck."

When the got to her room, Kathy untied the belt on her robe and let it fall to the floor allowing Jason to see her naked body. Easing him onto the bed, Kathy kissed and stroked his hard cock. "Oh baby, eat mommy's pussy first, make me cum sweetie, then fuck me and fill me up with your hot nut cream. Come baby, eat me."

Jason did as his mother asked, and after she softly cried out her orgasm, he moved up and Kathy took his cock and guided it into her dripping cunt. "Oh yeah Jason fuck mommy, fuck me baby. Use my cunt to please yourself, go on baby cum and fill me up."

Jason began to pump his cock fast into Kathy's cunt, and within seconds, he started grunting. "Oh fuck mom I am cumming."

Kathy wrapped her legs around her son's waist and gripped his cock with her cunt and felt his cock throbbing deep in her pussy. Holding him tight until he had climaxed, Kathy looked over and saw Megan standing by the door smiling.

When Jason pulled his cock from his mother's cum filled pussy, Megan move onto the bed. "My turn. Lay still mom, I want to eat Jason's cum for breakfast." Kathy lifted her leg up and apart as Megan pushed her tongue in her sloppy cunt. Jason's cock was coming back to life and moved behind Megan and slid it into her pussy and started fucking her fast and hard. Kathy looked up a Jason with a worried look. "Jason, don't cum in her. Pull out when you get close and use my mouth."

Jason started plunging into Megan's cunt harder until he felt the cum boiling in his nuts and quickly pulled from Megan and scooted up and slipped his throbbing cock into his mothers waiting mouth, when Megan shouted. "Don't swallow mom, give it to me." Jason pumped his cock a few times and moaned. "Oh fuck mom, here it comes, I am cumming. Suck it mom, suck it."

When Jason finished emptying his nuts into Kathy's mouth, she sat up and pressed her mouth to Megan's and let the huge thick wad of her son's cum fall into Megan's oral cavity, and pressed her lips to hers. Jason stoked his cock and enjoyed the scene. "Damn, you two are a couple of real cum sluts."

Kathy got up and looked at the clock. "Well, I hate to fuck and run, but I have to get ready for work. We can resume this later if you don't fuck each other in to exhaustion today, and Megan, we have to talk this evening, so remind me, O.K.?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.