Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

When Jim got home, Kathy got him to agree to take her to the grocery store, and woke up Megan, as they were about to leave. "Megan, time to get up, your father is home and were going to the store. It's show time, come on baby get ready."

Megan sat on the chase lounge as her mother instructed waiting for her parent to get back home. Hearing the car doors shut, she quickly slipped on her head phones, and leaned back, opening her legs a bit to let her father have a good look at her puffy pussy.

Kathy waited by the car a bit, before coming around the corner She smiled when she saw Jim staring a their daughter. Kathy moved up next to him and also looked at Megan's perfect body. "See something you like there Jim?"

"Shush, she might hear you. Is that the suit you let her buy? Are you out of you mind? Look at her, that thing doesn't hide anything. Look at that!"

"Yeah, looks sexy, doesn't it?"

Jim just looked at Kathy and shook his head. "I got to go in the house before..."

Kathy sat the grocery bags on the counter and followed Jim down the hallway. "Did that get a rise out of you? If so, I can take care of it for you."

"Damn Kathy, Not only could I see her breasts and nipples, I could see her, her, I could see her pussy. She shouldn't be wearing a suit like that."

"Oh Jim it's for when she is tanning. She won't wear that at the beach, pool or out in public. Don't be such a prude. She looks good in it, at least I think she does."

"Looks good in it! Damn Kathy that suit says "COME FUCK ME" all over it. I don't want to see her wearing that."

"Is that because it made YOUR cock jump? That's it, isn't it; she looks so good in it that it gets you worked up. Yeah, I bet that is it."

"All right, you want to hear it, do you? Yeah, seeing a sexy young girl dressed provocatively does get me, and all guys a little excited, even if it is Megan. The thing is, it is Megan and I feel guilty looking at her as a sex object, it wrong."

"Maybe, but you can fantasize about her. You know, you can pretend it's her when you fuck me. I can go along with that. It could be fun."

Jim could sense that Kathy was teasing him, and played along with her. "Why pretend, why not just seduce my sweet sexy daughter, or better yet just take right now, out on the patio."

"Oh that sounds exciting. I'd love to watch that."

"You know something, I really think you would. You would get a bang out of seeing me with her. Damn you're such a tease, but this time I don't think you're teasing."

"Oh Jim, of course I am, but if you did, I get to do Jason."

Jim started to smile. "If you haven't already. Come on all this talk has gotten me a little worked up. So, come on little girl let's go play."

Jim kissed and petted Kathy while whispering softly in her ear. "Oh sweetie, you have such nice breasts, just like mommy's. So firm and your nipples are getting hard just like hers when I suck them. You like that when I bite on them softly."

Kathy was getting turned on listening to Jim pretend she was Megan, and urged him on farther. "Oh daddy please fuck me, fuck your little girl. I need to feel you inside of me."

Jim pushed Kathy's legs up and pushed his cock deep into her cunt and began to fuck her fast and hard. He wasn't interested in making love to his wife; he wasn't to cum, and fast.

Megan, who was going to her room to change, knew what was going on in her parent's room, and eased down the hallway to take just a short look as her mother suggested. Would she be excited, or turned off by seeing her own parents having sex, she would soon find out.

The scene in front of her was more than exciting. Megan could clearly see her father's cock sliding deep into her mother's pussy, and could hear her father groaning as he plunged his cock in and out of her mother. "Oh Megan baby, your cunt is so tight and hot, I am gonna cum baby. Oh yeah Megan I am cumming, I am cumming."

Megan rushed to her room, closed the door and sat on her bed breathing hard, trying to grasp what she had just saw and heard. Did he really say her name, or did she just imagine it?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.