Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Friday started a weekend celebration commemorating the town's bi-centennial, and a Kathy knew that Megan, Jason and their friends would be at the band shell watching the various rock groups perform, and that would be the perfect time to have Jim and Karen finally get together. Karen arrived at 7:00 as planned, and came dressed in a very sexy outfit, short skirt, and a tight mohair sweater that showed off her perfectly shaped breasts.

Karen knew what was to happen, but Jim thought that Kathy was only there to watch, something that did make him a little apprehensive. Kathy did stay in the kitchen while Jim and Karen sat on the couch in the front room, but would peek in ever so often.

Like teenagers on a date, Jim and Karen were quickly in each other's arm necking and petting. Soon they were walking towards to bedroom, and Kathy waited a moment before coming down the hallway. Kathy stood outside the room and watched as Karen slowly undressed, and felt her pussy start to moisten watching her sister's strip act.

Karen was wearing a black lace bra, matching panties and black garter and nylons. She stood there a few moments to let Jim gaze at her body before kneeling down in front of him and began to unzip his pants. Kathy felt beads of sweet forming on her forehead as Karen slowly took Jim's cock into her mouth. It wasn't long, and the two Viagra pills helped, before Jim was hard as steel and Karen was anxious to his cock inside of her.

After eating her pussy for a bit, Jim moved up and slowly slid his cock into Karen's hot cunt. Karen, being aroused the whole day thinking of this, quickly reached her first orgasm of the evening, and wrapped her arm and legs around him and cried out. "Oh Jim fuck me baby, oh fuck me, I am cumming. Oh that's feels so good, Yes lover fuck me."

Jim and Karen began to kiss passionately, while he continued to fuck her gripping pussy slowly. Kathy was dying to join them, but seeing the way that Karen seemed to really enjoy her lovemaking with Jim kept her standing by the door watching. Jim wasn't fucking her, he was making love to her, and Karen was responding to his tender kisses.

Jim felt the cum boiling in his balls and his thrust became a little faster. Even though Karen didn't need to be on the pill with Derrick being sterile, she wanted to feel his hot cum flood her unprotected cunt. As Jim's cock began to expand and throb, Karen felt her own orgasm approaching and held Jim tightly and cried out. "Oh fuck yeah love I am cumming with you, fuck me baby, fill me with your hot cream. Oh yeah that's it baby, I am cumming, I am cumming."

Jim moved off of Karen and kissed and petted her softly that had her mewing like a kitten. Shortly she straddled Jim and reach back and took his still hard cock and pressed hit to her ass. "I want you in my ass Jim. I love my ass fucked." Kathy knew the tender lovemaking was over, and Karen now wanted to get down to business of being fucked.

Kathy moved into the room and sat on the edge of the bed watching Jim's cock slide into her sister's anus. Kathy's cunt was now flowing with her own juices, and slipped off her shorts and panties and began fingering her erect clit, a sight that got Jim's attention. Karen saw Jim watching Kathy, and knew the time was right. "Jim baby, eat Kathy while you fuck my ass. She needs to cum too. Have her put her cunt on your mouth."

The erotic talk overwhelmed Jim and he motioned to Kathy. As Jim sucked and licked his wife's dripping cunt, Karen put her arms around Kathy and tugged and tweaked her hardened nipples.

Kathy began squirming on Jim's face and he knew she was about to cum and intensified his attack on her clit. Karen was grinding her cunt against Jim as she rocked back and forth on his cock. Kathy was first to go off, followed by Jim sending a huge load of hot steamy cum into Karen's ass, which in return brought her over the edge.

Kathy rolled off of Jim and fell onto her back trying to catch her breath. Karen, seeing the perfect opportunity, rose up and let Jim's softening cock slip from her ass and climbed on top Kathy in the classic sixty-nine position. The large wad of cum that Jim had deposited into Kathy's ass was now oozing out and dripping down her slit and into Kathy's awaiting mouth.

Jim was in awe as he watched his wife and Karen suck and lick each other's cunts, and knew this couldn't have been the first time that happened. Both reached orgasm almost immediately, and Karen rolled off of Kathy onto her back in total exhaustion.


Kathy was exhausted from the wild time she had with Jim after Karen had gone home, but with Jason's doubleheader baseball game scheduled for 11:00, she had to make and pack a lunch for them.

After a cool refreshing wakeup shower, she went and shook Jim to wake up, and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Jim shuffled into the kitchen and plopped down on a chair and yawned. "Damn, it feels like I just went to sleep."

Kathy, who was now wide-awake leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Well stud, it's your fault. We didn't have to keep it up half the night, although I am not complaining, but no, Karen had you so turned on, you just had to keep going. So zip it, and get your ass in gear. You and Jason have to leave soon, and if you're still in the mood when you get home, we can pick up where we left off."

"I don't know, I think I may be done for a few days, last night was unreal. Seeing you and Karen going at each other was something else. It sure looked like you two weren't stranger to that"

Kathy smiled. "Well we did share a bedroom growing up, and you try things when you're young and horny. Too bad we didn't have a brother, that would have been nice."

"A brother! You're saying you would have done it with a brother?"

"Well, I guess on those nights when I was really horny, of course that was almost every night, and had a teen brother, yeah more than likely, Karen too. If we did have a brother, I am sure it wouldn't have been too difficult to get him to do it, I mean I am sure he would have liked that better than jerking off, don't you?"

"Only if he was as horny as you obviously were and still are."

"Jim, all guys are horny. Men only think of three things all day, sex, food, and more sex, so if we had a brother, I know he would have fucked us every chance he had."

"You think so? What about Jason, think he sees Megan like that?"

"If he doesn't jerk off after seeing her in those sexy bikini's she wears, then he is either blind, or gay, and I know he isn't gay by those magazines he has hidden under his mattress."

"Well she is hot looking, and maybe you're right, and that thought now worries me."

"You better get ready, it's getting late."

"Yeah, if Megan is out the bathroom I can."

Now that Jim had admitted that he thought Megan was hot, gave her an idea. It was time to let Jim see Megan in the fishnet suit and see how sexy and hot she truly was.

Megan walked into the kitchen to the smell of pancakes on the griddle. "Smells good mom. Fixing that just for me, thank you."

"Yes I am sweetie, but I'll make some extra, so you don't mind if your father, Jason and I have a few do you?"

"Oh no mom, not at all."

Kathy smiled and gave Megan a kiss on the cheek. "Have fun last night?"

"Ah, it was O.K., nothing special. Lot of kids there though."

After a quick breakfast, Jim and Jason headed out the door, and Kathy quickly told Megan of her plan. "Megan, we need to talk about something. I have no problem with you and Jason having sex. I find that exciting, as you saw. The problem is, the threat of you getting pregnant. I didn't say anything to your father about you and Jason, but I did mentioned a while back that maybe you should be on the pill. He disagreed. He thinks you're too young, and would get the idea that it is all right to have sex. I, on the other hand think having sex is perfectly normal, even with your brother. Most people wouldn't, but I haven't a problem with it at all, that's why I sort of helped you along with your desire to have Derrick fuck you. I knew he couldn't get you knocked up and the thought of an uncle and niece fucking turned me on. Then when I saw you and Jason, well that really got me worked up. So, what I am saying is that we have to convince your dad to let me get the pill for you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.