Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Kathy's boss walked through the darkened office announcing that the power company didn't know when the power would be restored, and told everyone to go on home for the day.

Kathy got into her car, which now felt like an oven, and cursed, to herself. "Damn you Kathy, why didn't you get the air fixed on this car."

Even with the windows opened, Kathy was drenched with sweat by the time she reached to the house. When she walked in the house was quiet and dark, and figured that Megan was at Karen's using the pool, and thought she may as well join her and headed to the bedroom to put on her suit. She began unbuttoning her blouse as she walked through the kitchen and into the hallway. Just as she was about to go into her bedroom, she heard voices coming from Megan's room.

She looked down to the end of the hallway and noticed that Megan's door was opened, and went to see who was with her. When she stepped into the room she stood there in shock and mumbled. "Oh my god."

Meagan jerked her head towards to the door to see her mother standing there, and quickly rolled off of Jason and knelt on the far side of the bed, speechless. Jason stared open mouthed at his mother, and he too didn't say a word. Kathy looked at Jason, then down at his still hard cock sticking straight up, then over at Megan and back at Jason's cock. "Oh my god." Moving closer to the bed, Kathy eyes were fixed on Jason's cock, a cock that was quite impressive and close to the size of Jim. She was horrified at what she walked in on, but also found it exciting as well. She looked down at Jason's cock again, which was slowly starting to loose it's hardness. "Did you cum. Did you cum inside you sister? Did you."

"No, no I didn't. We just started, I mean..."

Kathy turned her attention to Megan. "Go ahead, finish what you started."

Megan was shocked at what her mother suggested. "What?'

"I said finish him. You can't leave his like that, his balls will be sore, now go ahead, finish what you started."

"Mom, I am sorry, it's all my fault."

"You fault, his fault, it doesn't matter, just finish the job, or should I."

Kathy didn't wait for a reaction for either of them, and sat on the edge of the bed and took Jason' cock in her hand. The feel of his mother's hand on his cock, and her sitting there with her blouse opened, his cock came back to life, even though he tried hard not to let it happen. When Kathy felt his hardness, she leaned over and slid her mouth over it and slowly started to suck him.

Jason groaned when he felt his mother's mouth on his cock. "Oh shit mom, you shouldn't be doing this."

Meagan couldn't believe what she was witnessing and stared for a moment or two. "Mother, what are you doing?"

Kathy took her mouth off of Jason's cock and calmly said. "Sucking his cock, something that I bet you have done a few times. First Derrick, now Jason."

Megan's face turned red and she tried speaking, but just mumbled softly to her self.

Kathy continued to stroke Derrick cock while looking a Megan. "See, I knew of your fantasy about him, that's why I insisted you get the black fishnet suit. I guess that was my fantasy also, to see you bed him. Now, no more talk, come here and help me finish what you started"

Megan moved closer to Jason and leaned over and took over sucking his cock. "Slow Megan, suck it slow. Make it last for him."

Kathy began to remove the rest of her clothing as she watched Megan suck on her brother's cock. She moved onto the bed and behind Megan and softly caressed her back, helping her to relax. Kathy could see the juices for Megan's cunt dripping down her legs, and slid her hand down Megan's firm butt and between her legs, urging her to part them just a bit. When Kathy pushed two fingers inside of Megan's hot dripping pussy, Megan began pushing back against her mother's hand.

Jason's breathing got harder and Kathy saw his hips thrusting up to met Megan's mouth. "Stop Megan, don't make him cum yet, move out of the way." Kathy moved over Jason's cock and eased down and let it slide into her hot cunt. "Oh no mom, not that, no don't do this?"

Kathy ignored her son's protest and looked at Megan. "Does he like to suck your cunt, does he eat you?

"Yes, sometimes."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.