Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

That evening, Megan lye in bed rubbing her aroused clit thinking about how good it felt today when Derrick fucked her. Her cunt wasn't sore even though he fucked her more than once. After getting her finger slicked with her cunt juices, she rolled on her side and brought one leg up, then reached around and began inserting them into her ass. As she wiggled her fingers inside of her ass, she massaged her clit even harder, and had to push her face into the pillow to muffle her moans of pleasure.

She couldn't understand just why fingering her ass got her so turned, but for some reason it did. Megan suddenly had the desire to see if more than her finger would fit, and how much pleasure that would give. She didn't know just what to use, but made a note that would be her first project in the morning.

Megan fell off the sleep and began dreaming of her and Derrick fucking and when she awoke in the morning, her panties were soaked with her juices. After her morning shower, she searched the house for something that she could use to probe her ass. She finally gave up the search and began prepare her usual morning bowl of cereal. She took the carton of milk from the fridge and closed the door and started towards the table when she quickly turned and opened the fridge again. There on the shelf were three cucumbers wrapped in clear sandwich wrap. "Wow, I wonder if I could use one of those."

Megan opened the wrap and took what looked like the smallest one and went to her bedroom. Her excitement had her cunt already oozing and slowly began to her cunt for lubrication, but quickly pulled it away. "Shit, this is cold as ice."

Megan tried rubbing it, hoping the friction would warm it up, but also found that it had a rough texture. Using her finger nail file, Megan smoothed the skin a much as possible, and although it was now quite smooth, it was still very cold. Rushing to the bathroom, she placed it in the sink and turned on the hot water. When the water got hot, she closed the drain and filled the sink. The hot water did it's job and Megan drained the sink and started back to her room, but turned and started to look though the medicine cabinet and found what she was looking for, a half tube of K-Y jell.

Applying a large glob of jell onto the cucumber, she squeezed some onto her fingers and slipped them into her anus. Not knowing that she needed to relax her spinster, it took her a while before she was able to enter her ass. It started to hurt, and she felt like her ass was on fire, but continued until she had half of it in. She tried to hold it inside, but her natural reflexes kept trying to push it out. Frustrated, Megan held it as she sat on the edge of the bed, causing it to go completely inside of her. Fearful that it may be stuck, she stood and found her body could push it out without any problems. Moving to her computer chair, Megan turned on the videos of girls getting ass fucked and fantasized it was her getting fucked and began fingering her aroused clit. The pain was now gone, and the only feeling Megan had was that of being fully filled, and her quick approaching orgasm.

Megan moved back to the bed and leaned back and pushed down, and it slipped easily from her stretched ass. Megan washed the cucumber in cold water and placed it back into the wrap and laughed at her self. "Damn Megan, is there nothing you won't do to make yourself cum?"

She finished fixing her bowl of cereal and switched on the television on the counter and began to eat her breakfast when suddenly light above the table and the television went dead. She checked the other rooms and found nothing worked and knew it was a power outage.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.