Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Monday morning after Karen left for work, Derrick sat on the patio reading the morning paper when Misty again started yapping at him through the fence. He knew what she wanted and got up and walked over to the fence. "Hey girl how ya been? You like that when I rub your head, don't you? Your just like every other female, always wanting a guy to massage their head."

Derrick stood up and turned to go back to his newspaper when Misty started barking again at Derrick. As he continued walking toward the patio he silently thought. "Misty, not now, so lie down and be quiet." When he reached the patio table and sat down he looked back to where Misty was lying quietly on the other side of her backyard. Strange, he thought. Misty never leaves him alone unless he tells her firmly to go lie down, now, like the other day she obeyed his wishes without him saying a word. He began to think of the things that happened, not only just now with Misty, but the other day also. It started to dawn on him that things were a little strange. First Misty listened to his silent wish to quit barking, then later his niece Megan reacted to his silent command to give him a better view while she was sunbathing. It just wasn't Misty and Megan following his silent wishes, he seemed to know just what Karen was thinking. He cooked the burgers without being asked, even though Karen was about to ask him. Telling her he felt fine when he sensed she was worried, then for some reason he knew she wanted to have sex that night. Was this a case of E.S.P. that was guiding him, but what about Misty and Megan? That was more than that; it was more like mental telepathy. His commands were being honored, just by thinking them, not verbal commands. Did this actually happen, or was he still hallucinating like the doctors had suggested? He had to find a way to prove, or disprove what had happened. Was this a case of some sort of mind control, along with possibly E.S.P.?

He began to think of just how he could get the answer and thought the only way was to have a witness to both his apparent E.S.P. and what he believed was mind control. He went inside and showered and got dressed and headed to the library to do some research on the subjects.

His visit to the library gave him the following information. First, there had been documented proof of people claiming to have E.S.P. who gave police information on certain un-solved cases. Although the information they had provided was not completely accurate, they did provide many details to suggest that there was indeed some credence in their claims. As far as mind control, the subject covered mostly hypnotism, not actually mind control. Some experts claimed the mind was very powerful and most everyone used just a small percentage of the brains capabilities, and thought it possible for someone to move an object just by concentrating and willing it to do so. This however, was just a theory and was never documented as something that actually happened. As far as willing someone to do something, no such event had been mentioned, with the exception of post hypnotic suggestions. In each of those examples, the subject had never followed a suggestion of doing something they normally wouldn't have if not under the hypnotic spell. When he got home, he started working on a way to prove to himself what had happened.

Over the next few days he tossed many plans through his mind when finally he came up with something he thought would do the trick. He needed to find someone that he could give a silent command to, someone who wouldn't follow the same command if he gave it verbally. Secondly he needed to have a witness to verify if the command was actually followed, and wasn't just another figment of his imagination. As he worked on the details he found a few flaws in his plan immediately. First, if he indeed was able to have someone follow his orders, it could have some legal ramifications and secondly, the witness would know he had some sort of power. This too could cause problems. It finally hit him. The witness would also have to be the subject of his experiment. Actually in the end it was really quite simple. Using a video camera he would film the mental suggestion and then play it back to the subject to prove his ability to control someone's actions. Just who was another story?

After giving it some thought, he settled on Karen's sister Kathy. She liked to flirt with him, but he was certain she wouldn't go any further than the kiss they had some years ago. His plan was to command her to do more, a lot more, and have the whole thing on videotape.

Getting her alone at his house where he could easily have the camera placed to view the entire episode turned out to easier that he had first thought. The very next afternoon she called and asked if she could borrow one of Karen's dresses for a wedding she and Jim were going to on Saturday. Karen quickly said yes, and told her to come over and pick one out. Kathy explained she was taking the afternoon off on Friday and would stop by to pick it up. Since Karen would be at work when Kathy said she would come by, Derrick figured that would be the perfect time.

After Karen left for work Derrick started getting everything set up. He placed the video camera on top of the dresser and placed a bulky sweater over it to hide it, but left the lens exposed. He made a few test shots to make sure that the camera was in the proper position and waited for his prey to arrive.

Shortly after noon, the doorbell rang and Kathy came through the back door. "Hi Derrick. Did Karen leave a dress out for me?"

"Actually she took three out and placed them on the bed. She said for you to pick out one you liked. Come on, I'll show ya."

Kathy picked up one and held it up to her and looked into the mirror. "What do think of this one Derrick? You think it looks O.K.?"

"Well it really looks good on Karen, but I really can't tell with you holding it up. I think you should try it on. As a matter of fact, why don't you try them all on, and let me pick one out for you. How's that?"

She looked over at Derrick for a moment. "Well, you gonna let me change or what?"

"Sure go ahead."

"Derrick, I can't be taking off my clothes and trying on dresses with you in here, now can I?"

Derrick just stared at her for a second and gave her a mental command. "Kathy, take off you clothes and try on the black dress."

Kathy unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on the bed. She then unsnapped her jeans and slid them down her legs. She tried on the black dress as Derrick ordered, and then looked into the mirror. "You like it, or should I try on another?"

Karen looked stunning in that dress, and so did Kathy and there was no need to try on the others, but Derrick needed to see if she would try another without his mental command to do so. "Yeah Kathy that looks great, but try the others anyway. Who knows they might look better."

"All right but wait out side and I try another."

Derrick thought this was perfect. She wouldn't do as he asked, but did follow the mental commands. He again gave her the command to change, this time silently and she quickly removed the dress and tried on another. He figured he had enough on tape to make his point and was about to let Kathy see for herself how he controlled her mentally, when he thought he would take things a step or two further. After trying the last dress that Karen left out she asked for Derrick's opinion on which one she should take. "Well Kathy, you looked good in all of them, but I like the black one the best, so take that one."

Still under his mental control, Kathy slid off the last dress and reached for her jeans but was stopped by the next mental command. "Don't get dressed just yet. Turn around and take off you bra and panties. I want to see you completely naked."

After removing the rest of her under garments, she stood silently and stared at Derrick. He reached out and rolled her nipples between his thumb and fingers, while nudging her onto the bed. His next command was verbal, to test his control over her. "Spread you legs Kathy, I want to see your pussy."

Kathy quickly sat up and looked shockingly at her now naked body. "Holy shit Derrick I am undressed and you shouldn't be in her. Go on, get out and let me get dressed"

Derrick didn't move, but did give another mental command. "Kathy, lie back on the bed."

As Kathy moved down on the bed Derrick pulled off his shorts and jockeys and moved on the bed next to her. As he kissed and caressed her body he gave her more mental commands, commands that he hopped didn't get him in trouble. "Kathy, were going to fuck, and when were are finished you will remember every minute of it, but won't be upset in the least. In fact, you will remember it as the best sex you have ever had and will do everything and anything I ask of you. You won't need to have me invade your mind to give yourself to me, you will do what I ask, no matter what it is."

Derrick fucked Kathy slowly trying to enjoy every second, but it wasn't too long before he knew he would flood her cunt with his seed. His next mental command drove her up the wall in ecstasy. "I am cumming Kathy, cum with me. Experience the greatest orgasm you have ever had. Cum Kathy, cum hard, and as you do my mental control over you will cease and you'll have no regrets."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.