Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It was mid morning when Megan arrived at her uncle's house to use the pool, and if things went well, spend some time with Derrick in his bed. Even though she and Jason were enjoying their times together, Megan found that having sex was always on her mind and was anxious to see if Derrick would take it farther than the one time they enjoyed on Friday.

As she opened the gate to the patio area, Derrick was just coming out of the house wearing a nice three-piece suit. "Hey hi Megan. How you doing this morning?"

Felling a little depressed that he wasn't going to be around today, she just shrugged her shoulders. "Fine, I guess. So you got a meeting or something today?"

"Yeah, sort of. I have a customer that introduced me to a friend of his, and since he is in charge of purchasing, I set up an appointment to show him our line of paper products. Got to keep beating the bushes, as they say. Listen, I should be back around 11:30, so I'll see you then."

Megan was about to say good-by when Derrick leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips before leaving. "Bye uncle Derrick, see ya later."

"Bye Megan, and I'll try to make this quick and get back here to you as fast as possible. I'll think about you the whole time I am gone. See ya."

Megan was lying facedown on the pool deck with her earphone on and didn't hear Derrick as he walked up. He stared at her tight buns and rubbed his crotch as his silently thought. "I can hardly wait until I get to fuck that sweet ass of yours Megan."

What Derrick didn't realize, his strong mental thought filtered into Megan's mind, and she quickly turned over. "Oh hi uncle Derrick, did you say something?"

"No sweetie, just got here. Thought I would see if you would like some lunch or anything."

Megan sat up and ran her tongue over her lips. "Well, I had a big bowl of cereal this morning and I am not really hungry, but I could eat something if you want me to."

"Well if you had a big breakfast, we don't want you to get pudgy, so we can go inside and have something high in protein, and no calories whatsoever."

Megan understood exactly what he had said and smiled knowing he still was interested in continuing what happened on Friday and took his hand that he had extended to her.

Megan lay down on the bed still dressed in her yellow bikini and watched Derrick as he undressed. She could feel her cunt begin to moisten when Derrick slid off his jockey shorts and saw his soft cock hanging down. Even though he wasn't hard, it was still massive and as she stared at it, vision of the girls getting fucked in the ass in the videos she downloaded flashed though her mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.