Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Sunday morning Kathy was looking though the paper when she got a call from Karen. "Hi Kath, you guys busy today?"

"No, not really, why what's up?"

"You and Jim and the twins want to come over later and cookout and use the pool. It's gonna be a scorcher today, near a hundred. Besides, I bought this new sexy bikini and I want to give Jim a preview of what he is going to get."

"Well, yeah that sounds great, let me get the gang up and we'll be over around noon. How's that?"

"O.K., see ya then."

They arrived at just a bit after noon and as Kathy went to the back of the van to take out the cooler she had filled with a couple of containers of potato salad and a couple ears of corn. When she opened the door she moaned. 'Shit Jim I forgot the cooler. Give the keys and run back and get it."

Megan and Jason went straight to the pool, while Jim sat with Karen and Derrick on the patio. Karen could tell that Jim felt a little awkward sitting there, and motioned to Derrick to go out by the pool. She waited a moment to let Derrick get on the pool deck before turning to Jim. "Jim, I guess Kathy talked to you, and I don't know about you, but I am sort of looking forward to it. I am a little nervous about it, so if I seem a little strange today, you know why. You will be the only one other than Derrick that I slept with."

"I know what you mean. Sitting here seeing you in that suit, and knowing that in a few days what is going to happen makes things a little uneasy, but we'll get though it, I hope."

Kathy walked in the backdoor and straight to Megan's room and turned on her computer. Leaving the cooler home was on purpose, and an excuse to go back to the house alone. She needed to see if Megan had sent Ashley an E-mail about Friday when she spent the day with Derrick. She didn't buy the story he wasn't home, and since she couldn't have been in the sun all day with out getting a least a little tan.

Kathy quickly looked over the list of sent mail when one jumped right out at her, the subject line read; "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

The E-mail was short and to the point, her fantasy had become reality, and that she wrote a story detailing everything that happened, and posted it on the story web site, and told Ashley to read it.

Kathy quickly logged on to that site, found the story and read it. The story was written as if it were her diary, and explained in detail the entire day, from the pool to the bed and back to the pool. As Kathy finished reading, tears formed in her eyes, as she knew her baby girl was now a woman, but was happy that it finally happened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.