Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Megan was awakened by the sound of the neighbor's dog barking, and strolled into the kitchen to find the place empty. "Where the hell is everybody?" When she didn't get an answer, she looked in the garage to find both her father and mother's car gone.

After a quick bowl of cereal, Megan took her morning shower and then sent Ashley an E-mail about her day with Derrick. The rest of the day she spent on the patio sunbathing.

Kathy arrived home a few minutes before Jim and quickly took him aside to tell him about her conversation with Karen. "Well Jim, you were wrong, Karen not only said she wanted to fuck you, she wants to see Derrick and I get it on. Of course she hasn't talked to him yet, and I said I would have to ask you. So, is a little swapping favorable to you?"

"Like I said, if Derrick say yes, the by all means you and him can get together, and if Karen said yes, the yeah I would jump her. I just can't believe you and her would be so agreeable in this. You two are a couple of horny women, that's for sure."

"Well, Karen said she would call just as soon as she talked to Derrick. He should be home around five or so and she'll ask him. If he says yes, then she wants to do it here tonight."

"Tonight, damn she's hot to trot."

"I think that you might want to pop a couple of the Viagra pills, and let them take hold before she gets here. Don't want little Jim to fall asleep now, do we?"

"Yeah, and if Derrick says no and she doesn't show up, then what?"

"Then I'll just have to take her place."

Jim and Kathy sat on the couch watching television, while Megan and Jason were on the floor playing chess when the phone rang. Kathy picked up the phone and when she heard Karen's voice, she took the phone into the other room. A few minutes later she came back and sat next to Jim.

"Well, what did she say?"

Trying not to let Megan or Jason hear what they were saying, Kathy motioned for him to come into the kitchen. Kathy looked around the corner to make sure the twins were still occupied; she turned to Jim and smiled. "Well Derrick agreed on both counts. He said she could fuck you, as long as he got to get me in bed, except it can't be tonight. Derrick brought a couple of client back to the house and Karen has to help entertain them. So, it's you and me tonight sweetie."

Kathy and Jim went back to watch the rest of the movie and the Viagra he had took was having an effect on him. Thinking about getting Kathy's sister in bed was making his cock harden a bit, and he tried concentrating on the movie in hopes that his cock would soften. Megan yelled out checkmate and Jim glanced down at her, and the sight before him made his cock jump in his pants. With Kathy now lying on the couch with her head on his lap, she could feel his hardness against her cheek. She sat up and placed her hand on his lap and smiled. "I think he is ready, want to hit the sack?"

She looked at Jim and saw that he was not looking at the television, but at Megan lying on her stomach with her legs bent upwards. Wearing just a t-shirt and panties, her puffy cunt lips were clearly outlined by her tight white panties. She was somewhat shocked that looking at his daughter would be exciting Jim, and leaned over and whispered as she gave his cock a tender squeeze. "Is Megan's cute ass getting you worked up?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.