Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jim was invited to play golf with three of the guys her worked with, and with Jason at baseball practice, Kathy thought it was a good time to go and talk with Kathy about her plan. The back door was opened, and after giving the bell a ring, Kathy walked in.

Karen was just walking into the kitchen as Kathy came through the back door. "Hey Kath, what are you doing out so early on Saturday morning?"

"Well, I had something to talk to you about, and didn't want use the phone. Megan is home, and I couldn't let her hear."

"Why, is something wrong?"

"Oh no, not at all."

"So what's so important?"

"Well first off, Jim was cleared by the doctor, and took him off all of that shit he was taking, and the doc even gave him some of that Viagra stuff, and it worked great. While we were in bed after a good round of sex, I starting thinking about what you said about a threesome with Jim. I gave him a bullshit story about you saying something like you could fix his problem and could get him up to see if he was interested in getting in the sack with. One thing led to another, and I said it would turn me on to see him fuck you, but he said you would never go for it, and Derrick would never agree. So, I think we can get him to do it. What do you think?"

"Well yeah I certainly would, but I will have to see if Derrick has any problems with it, not that I think he would, but I have to ask. Did you mention that you might join in, or does he think it's just him and me?"

"I told him I would let him fuck you, if you agreed, and I didn't have a problem with it at all, if I got to be there. I am sure he wouldn't agree if he knew it is going to end up the three of us in bed. If it does work out, I thought that maybe the four of us could have wild time. I don't know about you, but the thought of having a cock in my ass and cunt at the same time makes my pussy wet."

"Wow, double penetration. Yeah that would be fucking hot, but first we got to get past the threesome thing with Jim. The thought of that is getting me worked up."

"Well, I have a few hours to kill, so see if Derrick is in the mood and we can play for a while."

"Sorry, Derrick had an appointment today and won't be back until late this afternoon."

"Damn, all this talk has gotten me horny. I guess I'll go home and use Mr. Dildo."

Karen walked over by Kathy and put her arm around her waist. "Do we really need Derrick this morning?"

"Karen, what are you suggesting, just you and I?"

"Sure, why not. We did each other while Derrick watched, so why do we need an audience?"

Kathy's cunt was dripping with excitement, as she thought of her and Karen in bed alone. "I guess we don't."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.