Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Jim and Kathy were sitting at the kitchen table sipping on iced tea when Megan came through the door. "Hi mom, hi dad. How did it go at the doctor today? Everything all right?"

"Yeah baby, the doc says I am fit as a fiddle, aint that right Kath?"

"Yes, your dad is back to normal. So did you go to you aunt's today?"

"Yeah, but it was boring. Uncle Derrick was in the house working on some stuff, and then he went to take a nap and I just sat by the pool trying to start a tan. He had an appointment, so I left early and he drove me home. Other than that, I didn't do a thing."

Just then Jason came into the house with a large bandage over his right hand, which Kathy quickly noticed. "Damn Jason what happened. Are you O.K.?"

"Yeah everything is fine, it's nothing."

"Nothing!! It doesn't look like it's nothing."

"Don't worry about it. It's just a small cut. I dove into a base and there was a piece of sharp rock and it sliced the palm of my hand, that's all. The damn trainer put this humongous bandage on it. He put a few butterflies on it and wrapped it up. He said it didn't need stitches and would be O.K. in a few days. No big deal, it just looks bad with the bandage on it. Coach said that would keep the dirt out. It doesn't hurt much at all, so chill out."

Later that evening, a few of the guys on the team stopped by for a visit and to see how Jason's hand was doing. Jason, Megan and his buddies sat around talking for a while when Kathy stuck her head out of the door. "Jason, were going to bed now. It's after eleven, so keep it down. Don't want to piss off the neighbors."

"Yeah, O.K. mom, they are getting ready to leave in a bit anyway. Good night."

Ten minutes later Jason's two friends left and he and Megan went inside to hit the sack. As they moved quietly down the hallway, Megan stopped and whispered. "Here that Jason? Mom and dad are getting it on. Listen."

The sound of the bed creaking, and their mother's soft grunts left no doubt just what they were doing. "Damn Megan we shouldn't be listening to that. Come on get going."

As Jason started to enter his room Megan giggled. "Well bro, with that hand of yours all wrapped up I guess you have to go straight to sleep. No looking at those girly magazines tonight."

"Yeah, real funny."

Megan reached down and placed her hand on her brother's crotch. "Ah, you know I said I would do it for you anytime you wanted. Why don't you get ready for bed and come into my room."

"Megan, you're my sister, and I shouldn't be doing stuff like that with you."

"Let's not get into that again. You like it, and I like doing it, so go get ready for bed and come to my room and I'll make you glad you did."

Megan went to her room and quickly changed into the sexy pink shear nightgown she had bought last year for Ashley's sleepover. All the thin material did was somewhat hold her firm breasts in place and nothing else. After ten minutes passed and Jason hadn't entered she started towards his room when her door opened. "Well it's about time."

With the small nightlight on, Jason could see Megan clearly and his cock jumped a bit inside his jockey shorts. He stood silently at the edge of the bed contemplating if he should just go back to his room, when Megan quickly changed his mind when she reached out and stroked his hardening cock though his shorts. "Come on Jason get on the bed and lay back."

Megan quickly pulled off his underwear and cupped is balls with her left hand while slowly stroking his cock with her right. Seeing the huge glob of pre-cum forming on the head of his cock, she leaned over and lapped it up with her tongue. Megan looked up and saw that Jason had his eyes closed and smiled knowing how much pleasure she was giving her bother. Fully intending on giving him just oral sex, Megan thought that since she lost her virginity today, why not her twin brother. Keeping his cock in her right hand, Megan move up and straddled Jason's waist and guided his cock into her pussy and Jason's eyed opened wide. "What are you doing Megan, we cant do THIS."

"Jason, not so loud. Just relax and let me do it, but whatever you do, don't cum inside of me. When you feel like your getting close, tell me."

Megan moved up and down on Jason's cock, letting is go deep inside of her cunt while grinding her clit against him. Jason began to respond and held Megan's hips and began thrusting up against her. Megan sensed he was going to cum and quickly slid off and moved down between his legs and took his cock into her mouth just as it started to spew his hot nut juice. When Jason climax ended, Megan crawled up next to him and gently kissed him. "Oh Jason, that was wonderful. Now neither of us is a virgin."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.