Shocking Developments - Cover

Shocking Developments

Copyright© 2005 by Kimberly Parker

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Multiple family incest

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Megan walked the five blocks to her uncle Derrick's house wearing her new bikini under her t-shirt and shorts, and as she walked up the driveway, she stopped and took a deep breath.

She was about to go in the back door when she heard her uncle call out. "Megan, I'm back here, in the pool."

Megan walked onto the concrete pool deck and looked down at Derrick who was floating peacefully on the chair float. "How's the water uncle Derrick?"

"It's a little cool, but with this weather, it should be just about perfect in few days, but still it feels good. Come on in, or are you just sunbathing today?"

"Oh, a little of both I guess. If the water is too cool, I'll just sit up here and catch some sun."

Derrick was shocked when he saw Megan pull off her shirt, and slip out of her shorts. "Megan, what the hell kind of bathing suit is that? Does you mother know you're wearing something like that?"

"Yes she does. Actually she picked it out, but said I couldn't let my dad see it, and not to wear it if Jason or his friends were around. She said it would be good for tanning. Why, don't you like it?"

"Like it or not, I just don't think you should be wearing that in public. It may be fine if you're alone, or with you girl friends, but that's about it."

"Oh uncle Derrick, you're not getting old fashioned on my now are you? You liked my old white suite, and I thought you of all people would enjoy this. If I thought it was going to upset you, I wouldn't have worn it."

"Megan, it's not upsetting me, it's just that you may as well be naked. It doesn't hide a thing, or maybe you knew that and that's why you're wearing it today."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I think you know perfectly well what I mean. Remember last year when I thought you were teasing me?"

"Well, you may think I am teasing, but that's not what I am doing. So, are you going to help me with this suntan oil, or do you want me to burn my back."

Derrick knew what she was doing, and just playing coy. If she wanted to tease him like that thinking he wouldn't do something about it, she had another think coming. "Sure, I take care of the lotion for you."

By the time Derrick got to the stairs and over to where she was sitting, Megan was on her back with her arms under her head with her eyes closed. "O.k., turn over and I'll get you back for you."

"You can do my legs and stomach first if you like. I didn't put any on yet."

Derrick looked down at he sexy young niece and could clearly see her nipples sticking though the netting, and the bottom of the suit was just as revealing, and her perfectly shaved pussy was also quite visible. Derrick knew right then that he was going to fuck her, even if it took his mental powers to accomplish it. If she were just teasing to try to get a rise out of him, she would be sorry. He took the lotion and squeezed a small amount in the palm of his hands and started at her feet and moved upwards. When he got half way between her knees and her waist, Derrick nudged her legs apart and massaged her inner legs. As he inched up a bit farther, she opened her legs a little more, giving him a good look at her shaved cunt. He moved up to her stomach just above the waistband of her bikini bottom. When he slowly slid the tips of his fingers just inside past the waistband, he could see her starting to breath a little harder. Just how far would she let him go before ending her charade was something he planned to find out. He noticed the top wasn't snapped in the back, but in the front, and was held together with a small black ribbon. He reached up and tugged on the tie and her top fell open. Pushing it to each side, he told her. "I think we need to put some lotion on these, don't want them to burn now, do we?"

Megan took in a deep breath in anticipation of feeling his soft hands caress her breasts, but instead was shocked to feel his tongue rolling over the nipple of her left breast. When he placed his opened mouth over her breast and gently sucked into his mouth, she started breathing rapidly, but didn't try to stop him. As he moved to her other breast, he slid his hand inside the bottom of her bikini and ran his finger the length of her dripping slit. She opened her legs even farther as he continued to suck her breasts and caressed her cunt. He started to slip two fingers into her cunt when her hymen. " Megan, you're a virgin!"

She was breather even harder and it took a while before she could respond. "Yes, I am, but hopefully not for long."

Derrick realized that she indeed was not teasing, but was looking to get fucked; something he planned on doing, but that would come later. Sliding into the water, he pulled the large beach towel she was lying on towards the edge of the pool. Before he fucked her, he had to taste the sweet nectar only a virgin cunt could provide. She raised her legs as he began to remove the bottom of her bikini, allowing him full access to her young pussy. He pushed her legs back and darted his tongue over her puckered ass before licking her puffy cunt lips, tasting her sweet juices. He went up and down her cunt with his tongue for a few minutes before gently flicking it over her erect clit. She began to raise her hips up to meet his tongue as he sucked and licked her clit. Her soft moans of pleasure were music to Derrick's ears and he placed his mouth over her clit and sucked a bit harder. Keeping the suction, his tongue rolled faster over her young clit and she started humping faster and then screamed out. "Oh uncle Derrick I am cumming. Oh it feels so good, I am cumming, I am cumming."

Derrick heard the laughter of the young children in the next yard, and even though large bushes bordered the pool area, he was concerned that someone could see through, and took Megan by the hand. "I think it's best we go inside the house." Grabbing two large beach towels from the bin, he led Megan to the house.

Once in his bedroom, Derrick spread the two towels over the covers and slipped off the opened top of her suit, then picked her up an placed her on the bed. He moved onto the bed next to her and gently caressed her breasts and began to kiss her tenderly. For the next ten minutes or so he kissed and caressed her until her breathing deepened and her soft moans filled the room. He could feel her pussy flowing with the slippery juices, but he knew her virgin cunt would have trouble taking his iron hard cock. Reaching over to the end table, he took the tube of lubricating gel and squeezed a large amount on the palm of Megan's hand. "Here, lube up my cock, it will make it a bit easier your first time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.